Deadbeat dad, singer & Ruben Studdard look-alike Sean Levert died of natural causes; prob. faked his death to avoid paying all that C.S.

Old June 6th 08, 02:54 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.music.hip-hop,alt.child-support
Phil

Default Deadbeat dad, singer & Ruben Studdard look-alike Sean Levert died of natural causes; prob. faked his death to avoid paying all that C.S.

"DVD" wrote in message
Phil wrote:

"DVD" wrote in message

Chris wrote:

[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]

Okay, what about a guy who is in prison running hookers and selling
meth to other innmates? He can easily afford to support a child with
his meth and hooker earnings, but can he really take custody of the
child?

Supporting a child is more than money. I think that is the problem
here. You seem to equate money as the cure for all ills and the
answer to all problems.

Holy crap you are dishonest, in my hypothetical situation the only
thing that ISN'T a problem is the money.

That's the problem. Your situation is make-believe while ours are
factual.
See the difference? In case you missed it, you get to make up your
situation as you wish, we didn't have that option.

SHould the guy described above be allowed to raise his kids just
because he provides child support? He's good enough to support the
child, is he really good enough to have custody? Dig down deep into
your brain, back before you hated women and everyone in the world was
out to get you and answer that question.

I didn't make the claim but I was trying to educate you. I know,
ignorance can be cured but stupid goes on forever but I can dream that
you'll have a weak moment and actually THINK.
I have never hated women, just some specific women commonly known as
feminists. I also hate some men, does that make me misandrist as well?
You feminists are a hoot.
Phil #3