Does pro-choice apply to child support?

Old August 15th 08, 06:33 PM posted to alt.abortion,alt.child-support,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics.democrats
Governor Swill

Default Does pro-choice apply to child support?

This is Phil's brain on drugs:
Governor Swill wrote
This is Dusty's brain on drugs:
Yet, the woman isn't hounded to the ends of the Earth for her
folly now is she? It isn't she who is hunted, has her name plastered
around the world, her name slandered, her credit ruined,
her pay taken at the point of a gun. Nor does the woman face near
certain incarceration if she is indigent and cannot pay.

When you get pregnant and bear a child, let's discuss this again.

So you're saying that only those directly and intimately involved in any
situation should have a voice in the situation?
That would mean that homicide is quite legal since the victims would
never say a word against it.
IOW, you're post above is completely illogical.
Phil #3

If you'd rather choose to misunderstand by ignoring the context of the
thread, I'm ok with that.

Swill
--
No, his mind is not for rent
To any God or government.
Old August 16th 08, 02:15 AM posted to alt.abortion,alt.child-support,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics.democrats
teachrmama

"Governor Swill" wrote in message
This is teachrmama's brain on drugs:
Governor Swill wrote
This is Dusty's brain on drugs:
Yet, the woman isn't hounded to the ends of the Earth for her
folly now is she? It isn't she who is hunted, has her name plastered
around the world, her name slandered, her credit ruined,
her pay taken at the point of a gun. Nor does the woman face
near certain incarceration if she is indigent and cannot pay.
When you get pregnant and bear a child, let's discuss this again.

Oh, are you one of those people who consider mothers to be parents and
fathers to be unnecessary?

No. If you were paying attention to the thread you would have seen
that I consider fathers to be as responsible for their children as the
mothers. Those men who complain bitterly about being forced by the
law into providing even a bare minimum of care for their kids is
shameful. They should be there for their kids, on good relations with
their mother and doing his part to raise them right.

But you said that we could not discuss that the fathers are hounded to the
ends of the earth to support their children and mothers are not hounded at
all about supporting their children until men get pregnant. That sounds like
you feel that the ability to bear children means that one should not be held
responsible, and the inability to do so means that it is ok to hound
someone.

Of course this is how I think it *should* be. Reality is very
different.

Just so you know, I totally agree that children deserve both **parents** in
their day to day lives--not one parent and one money provider. I think it
would be fantastic if that were pursued as the standard.

Old August 16th 08, 07:06 AM posted to alt.abortion,alt.child-support,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics.democrats
Governor Swill

This is teachrmama's brain on drugs:
But you said that we could not discuss that the fathers are hounded to the
ends of the earth to support their children and mothers are not hounded at
all about supporting their children until men get pregnant.

If they abandon their family, then they should be hounded. If you
don't agree, go bear a child.

Swill
Old August 16th 08, 07:24 AM posted to alt.abortion,alt.child-support,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics.democrats
teachrmama

"Governor Swill" wrote in message
This is teachrmama's brain on drugs:
But you said that we could not discuss that the fathers are hounded to the
ends of the earth to support their children and mothers are not hounded at
all about supporting their children until men get pregnant.

If they abandon their family, then they should be hounded. If you
don't agree, go bear a child.

Uh, I have children. Not quite sure what that has to do with it.

If the only men that were hounded were the ones that abandoned their
families, I would have no problem with it.

Old August 16th 08, 11:39 AM posted to alt.abortion,alt.child-support,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics.democrats
Dusty

"Governor Swill" wrote in message
This is Dusty's brain on drugs:
Yet, the woman isn't hounded to the ends of the Earth for her
folly now is she? It isn't she who is hunted, has her name plastered
around
the world, her name slandered, her credit ruined, her pay taken at the
point
of a gun. Nor does the woman face near certain incarceration if she is
indigent and cannot pay.

When you get pregnant and bear a child, let's discuss this again.

Well, Trip-X, when you get your head outta your ass and have a coherant
thought, we'll be able to have a conversation.

Old August 16th 08, 04:27 PM posted to alt.abortion,alt.child-support,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics.democrats
DB[_4_]

"Governor Swill" wrote in message
This is teachrmama's brain on drugs:
But you said that we could not discuss that the fathers are hounded to the
ends of the earth to support their children and mothers are not hounded at
all about supporting their children until men get pregnant.

If they abandon their family, then they should be hounded. If you
don't agree, go bear a child.

Hey almighty Drug Councilor, answer this!

Detroit is a city with 15% unemployment rate, thousands of kids are living
in abject poverty and yet the CSE has done NOTHING to improve their lives.
The only money they collect is from fathers that would have given money
anyway and they claim they are 100% successful. The Feds continue to pay
these CSE fools at your expense!

Is this the type of useless government agency that advocate?

Old August 18th 08, 03:35 AM posted to alt.abortion,alt.child-support,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics.democrats
Ray Fischer

Governor Swill wrote:
This is teachrmama's brain on drugs:
But you said that we could not discuss that the fathers are hounded to the
ends of the earth to support their children and mothers are not hounded at
all about supporting their children until men get pregnant.

If they abandon their family, then they should be hounded.

Choice for women - servitude for men.

If you
don't agree, go bear a child.

Men should pay for all of the children that they choose to give birth to.

--
Ray Fischer

Old August 18th 08, 03:37 AM posted to alt.abortion,alt.child-support,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics.democrats
Ray Fischer

DB wrote:
"Lars Eighner" wrote in

Because these morons are all of a piece. There has never been one that
cared as much for a living baby as for a dead fetus. They are not
interested in making a world in which no woman would want an abortion,
they
are only interested in using the power of the state to force their notions
on
the bodies of others. They want plenty of people living in miserable
poverty in order to have a source of cheap labor --- and that is why they
want compulsory childbearing. It is about power to them. It is about
forcing their will on others.

I know all about poverty, I live there!

Better choices of protection should be advocated to control unwanted birth,
but once life has started, that's where we separate!

Life started billions of years ag and continues in an obroken chain.
What you really mean is that you think that you should be allowed to
force people to accept whatever rules you make up.

What is the
difference between you people and the butchers of the concentration camps as

What's the difference between you and any other rapist?

--
Ray Fischer

Old August 18th 08, 03:38 AM posted to alt.abortion,alt.child-support,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics.democrats
Ray Fischer

DB wrote:
My issue with abortion is killing life for the sake of convenience

Don't give us that holier-than-thou bull****, you stinking hypocrite.
Children die every day for the sake of YOUR convenience.

--
Ray Fischer

Old August 18th 08, 02:18 PM posted to alt.abortion,alt.child-support,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics.democrats
Phil

"Governor Swill" wrote in message
news
[...]

The problem is that I *didn't* misunderstand. You are claiming that only
people involved in a situation should have a voice in the situation.
It was a stupid comment.
Phil #3