You men are all deadbeats

Old August 4th 04, 01:47 AM
WarriorPrincess

Default You men are all deadbeats

Hey ladies, here's an expose on what your deadbeat dads are doing with YOUR
child support money!!!

http://www.theonion.com/news/index.php?issue=4031&n=1

Old August 4th 04, 03:44 AM
Phil #3

"WarriorPrincess" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
Hey ladies, here's an expose on what your deadbeat dads are doing with

YOUR
child support money!!!

http://www.theonion.com/news/index.php?issue=4031&n=1

You mean to say that you're trying to pass this off as real????

Phil #3

Old August 4th 04, 05:41 AM
Kenneth S.

"Phil #3" wrote in message
ink.net...

"WarriorPrincess" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
Hey ladies, here's an expose on what your deadbeat dads are doing with

YOUR
child support money!!!

http://www.theonion.com/news/index.php?issue=4031&n=1

You mean to say that you're trying to pass this off as real????

Phil #3

Well, at least she said YOUR child support money, and not your
children's money. But this wouldn't be the first time someone mistook one
of the Onion's spoof articles for the real thing. I have some recollection
that a few months ago one of the Arab governments got all riled up about
another piece in the Onion that was, like everything they publish, a parody.

There again, I DID think I spotted InopayCS in the photograph of the
crowd of deadbeat dads in Las Vegas. Ino, you'd better skedaddle back to
Brazil before someone else sees you.

Old August 4th 04, 12:55 PM
witchwirsen

"WarriorPrincess" wrote in message alkaboutparenting.com...
Hey ladies, here's an expose on what your deadbeat dads are doing with YOUR
child support money!!!

http://www.theonion.com/news/index.php?issue=4031&n=1

I'm a graphic designer and I can tell you right now that the picture
int his article is doctored. Further, I have been to New York New
York and there is no way that they could get that many people around
that place...
Since the photo is fake, I would be inclined to believe that the
article in full is fake.
Old August 4th 04, 01:04 PM
Ino PayCS

"Kenneth S." wrote

There again, I DID think I spotted InopayCS in the photograph of the
crowd of deadbeat dads in Las Vegas. Ino, you'd better skedaddle back to
Brazil before someone else sees you.

You've got good eye sight Kenneth. Fancy you spotting me in such a
large crowd.

It was a great rally, we all had a great time and vowed to get the
rally up and running again next year.

I dropped into to see my daughter, she was totally over the hill when
she saw me. Her face had smile as big as Mt Everest. We all went out
for pizza and spent the remainder of the night playing computer games,
which ended in one almighty pillow fight, fluff everywhere, what a
mess. Great being a kid again.

There were a lot of guys at the rally I spoke with that told me that
they had often considered suicide but said that the rally had given
them hope. I told them of the girls on the beach down in Brazil that I
party with and their eyes lit up like birthday candles. I told them
that I was off to see daughter but will be on the next flight back to
Rio after kissing her goodbye.

I could see hope in these guys eyes, I told them to stay alert and
stay out of jail and certainly forget any stupid ideas about
committing suicide. Your kids will always love you. There is nothing
wrong with not being able to pay child-support. You and your love for
your children is most important, I told them. They agreed with me.

Ino PayCS
http://inopaycs.tripod.com
Old August 4th 04, 02:26 PM
Phil #3

"witchwirsen" wrote in message
m...
"WarriorPrincess" wrote in message

alkaboutparenting.com...
Hey ladies, here's an expose on what your deadbeat dads are doing with

YOUR
child support money!!!

http://www.theonion.com/news/index.php?issue=4031&n=1

I'm a graphic designer and I can tell you right now that the picture
int his article is doctored. Further, I have been to New York New
York and there is no way that they could get that many people around
that place...
Since the photo is fake, I would be inclined to believe that the
article in full is fake.

That's what "The Onion" is. It's all parody. Entertaining sometimes, funny
as hell at times as well but only the weak-minded or totally stupid could
believe anything in it is real.
Phil #3

Old August 6th 04, 02:36 AM
Jon

Funniest line of the whole article was the last one....
"They say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas," Turkelsen said Monday,
waiting in line to make a collect call to his court-appointed attorney.
"Well, I got news for you, Cathy-so is your goddamn child support."

Deadbeats frankjones Child Support 57 April 18th 04 01:05 AM
Cox Strategy Targets Child Support Deadbeats Fighting for kids Child Support 75 November 14th 03 09:07 AM
Deadbeats here to stay Fighting for kids Child Support 0 November 8th 03 01:50 AM