Things to think of before you get married again..

Old October 10th 06, 11:11 PM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Phil

Default Things to think of before you get married again..

"Fred" wrote in message
. net...
Gini wrote:
"Fred" wrote
I read your entire message. What it boils down to is yet another
attempt to evade your responsibilities by ignoring the doctrine of
informed consent. Sorry, but men can't just spread their semen
hither and yon and walk away from the consequences thereof because
those consequences are ... *inconvenient*. That's "inconvenient" as
in financially inconvenient, because at the end of the day it's
always about the money with y'all.

It's disgusting, really.

==
Then I presume you find it equally disgusting when the mother does
the same,
such as abortion, baby dropoff?

What's "baby dropoff"?

See what we've been trying to tell you? There is a whole world out there
that you have no knowledge of yet here you come trying to convince
others that you know everything that can be known.
Get an education, then come back.
Phil #3

Old October 10th 06, 11:46 PM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Fred

Tracy wrote:
"Fred" wrote in message
. net...
All I'm asking is that both men and women take responsibility for their
choices. What's wrong with that?

There is nothing wrong with asking both men and women to take responsibility
for their choices, and I'll add actions. It is no different then my s2bx
trying to place blaim on me for his drinking problem, and prior to me it was
his first ex-wife's fault. There are those who refuse to take
responsibility for their actions/choices and then there those who see they
are responsible for their actions/choices.

Exactly.

These boys are the ultimate in sexist selfishness. If they can't control
the woman, they want nothing to do with her ... and their children. And,
of course, that means not having to support the children that they
actively, willingly, and with informed consent participated in procreating.

"She's being irresponsible!", they bleat, claiming this as justification
for their own claims to irresponsible behavior. Well, even if/when she
*is* being irresponsible, that absolutely does not justify their being
irresponsible in turn. This is simply a copout.

And for the record, I refer to them as "boys" because in my opinion they
are not men.

Men take responsibility.
Old October 11th 06, 12:56 AM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Fred

Andre Lieven wrote:
Fred (moron-guy@clueless.*******) proves that Feminism IS brain rot:
Gini wrote:
"Fred" whined and fled refutations of his
misandry:
I read your entire message. What it boils down to is yet another attempt
to evade your responsibilities by ignoring the doctrine of informed
consent. Sorry, but men can't just spread their semen hither and yon and
walk away from the consequences thereof because those consequences are ...
*inconvenient*. That's "inconvenient" as in financially inconvenient,
because at the end of the day it's always about the money with y'all.

It's disgusting, really.
==
Then I presume you find it equally disgusting when the mother does the
same, such as abortion, baby dropoff?

What's "baby dropoff"?

Gads, are you clueless !

Gads, are you rude!

[Inferiority complex. Makes himself feel big by making others feel small.]

Google " Legal Abandon Laws ". 40 states have
them, which are NON medical and NON biolical LEGAL means by which a
mother of an infant can LEGALLY relinquish said infant with NO further
legal obligations to said child, EVER.

Last time I looked, we called that "adoption."

What is your problem with adoption?

[more rudeness deleted]
Old October 11th 06, 01:41 AM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
GL Fowler

On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 14:56:08 GMT, "Phil" wrote:

"GL Fowler" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 14:01:35 GMT, "Phil" wrote:

"Fred" wrote in message
se.net...

Absolutely nothing of value.
Phil #3

So why are you playing his game?

A jury is 12 individuals who decides who has the best lawyer.
- Mark Twain

(S)he's entertaining
Besides, with his/her vast ignorance, (s)he's showing feminism's true
face without even knowing it. (S)he's so ignorant, that even by reading
this, still won't know what I said.
Phil #3

Oh aye, and that too:-), my bad I used the incorrect pronoun,
irrespective of the name, should be 'it's game'.

Play on, Mc Duff, and damn be he who cries hold enough!

Old October 11th 06, 01:50 AM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Gini

"Fred" wrote
Gini wrote:
wrote
Fred -

You are Fred aren't you, and not Cindy, Sharon, Luoise, or some other
feminist disguising yourself to make it look like you are chivalrous?

==
We frequently get the male feminists when they are the second husband and
resent the
bio dad's boat, car, food, etc. They all seem to think bio dad owes them
a higher standard of living.
Really, they do.

Bio dad owes second husband nothing.

Bio dad owes his kids. He is, after all, bio dad.

==
So then you have no problem with the child support used exclusively for said
child
and not be put into the family coffers for let's say, the mortgage, SUV
payment?

Old October 11th 06, 01:51 AM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Gini

"Fred" wrote

And for the record, I refer to them as "boys" because in my opinion they
are not men.

==
I'm sure not.

Old October 11th 06, 01:53 AM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Gini

"Fred" wrote
Andre Lieven wrote:

Google " Legal Abandon Laws ". 40 states have
them, which are NON medical and NON biolical LEGAL means by which a
mother of an infant can LEGALLY relinquish said infant with NO further
legal obligations to said child, EVER.

Last time I looked, we called that "adoption."

==
Then I suggest you look again.
==

What is your problem with adoption?

==
No one is discussing adoption.

Old October 11th 06, 02:08 AM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Andre Lieven

Fred ) further proves his retarditude:
Gini wrote:
"Fred" whined and fled refutations of his
misandry:
I read your entire message. What it boils down to is yet another attempt
to evade your responsibilities by ignoring the doctrine of informed
consent. Sorry, but men can't just spread their semen hither and yon and
walk away from the consequences thereof because those consequences are ...
*inconvenient*. That's "inconvenient" as in financially inconvenient,
because at the end of the day it's always about the money with y'all.

It's disgusting, really.
==
Then I presume you find it equally disgusting when the mother does the
same, such as abortion, baby dropoff?
What's "baby dropoff"?

Gads, are you clueless !

Gads, are you rude!

Maybe so, but at least I KNOW what I'm talking about.

[Inferiority complex. Makes himself feel big by making others feel small.]

Massive IGNORANT Projection

Google " Legal Abandon Laws ". 40 states have
them, which are NON medical and NON biolical LEGAL means by which a
mother of an infant can LEGALLY relinquish said infant with NO further
legal obligations to said child, EVER.

Last time I looked, we called that "adoption."

laughs No, thats NOT what it is, when the LAW allows a WOMAN to DROP
an infant off at a firestation, hospital and/or police station, as those
laws do, with NO ID, and NO paperwork.

What is your problem with adoption?

None. Whats your problem with KNOWING ANYTHING ?

[more rudeness deleted]

You MS-spelled " fled ".

Ignorant coward. How Feminist of you.

Andre

Old October 11th 06, 02:10 AM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Ken Chaddock

Fred wrote:
Gini wrote:

"Fred" wrote

I read your entire message. What it boils down to is yet another
attempt to evade your responsibilities by ignoring the doctrine of
informed consent. Sorry, but men can't just spread their semen hither
and yon and walk away from the consequences thereof because those
consequences are ... *inconvenient*. That's "inconvenient" as in
financially inconvenient, because at the end of the day it's always
about the money with y'all.

It's disgusting, really.

==
Then I presume you find it equally disgusting when the mother does the
same,
such as abortion, baby dropoff?

What's "baby dropoff"?

God, you're in here, talking like you're the great know-it-all
authority of child custody and parental responsibility and reproductive
rights and you don't even know what child-drop-off is ? What an
arse-h*%e...you didn't have much credibility but you've certainly
destroyed what little you did have with this...
Just for your eludication...child-drop-off is consequence free, legal
abandonment of an infant child by a mother, sometimes also called "safe
haven" laws or "hatchery" laws. Currently at least 37 states have "safe
haven" laws with more in progress.
All the mother has to do is take the child to a "safe" drop off
point...she can't just throw it in a dumpster, which is what some used
to do...such as a police station, fire station, welfare office, hospital
or medical clinic etc. There are *NO* strings attached, in most case
they aren't even allowed to ask her her name so there are absolutely NO
legal consequences...note that in all but two states this provision is
NOT available to the father and those two they *require* that he provide
identification...for future child support no doubt...
If you don't believe me...and you probably won't...there's plenty of
info on the net. up to and including state statutes that you can read
yourself...

....Ken
Old October 11th 06, 02:14 AM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Ken Chaddock

Gini wrote:

[...]

Man, you just compound it don't you...your ignorance is so overwhelming
that there's not much sense talking to you again...as Phil said, come
back when you've educated yourself on the topic, until then, do yourself
a favour and stop making yourself look like an even bigger idiot that
you obviously are...

....Ken