Autism rates increasing after the removal of thimerosal

Old January 8th 08, 05:29 AM posted to misc.kids.health, misc.health.alternative
Vaccine-man

Default Autism rates increasing after the removal of thimerosal

Well, well - lookie, lookie...

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=4099059&page=1

Thimerosal has nothing to do with autisms? Say it isn't so john, yuri,
jan-the-man, and Kevysmom! Can you guys believe that? What will you
do now?
Old January 8th 08, 12:43 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Mark Probert

Vaccine-man wrote:
Well, well - lookie, lookie...

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=4099059&page=1

Thimerosal has nothing to do with autisms? Say it isn't so john, yuri,
jan-the-man, and Kevysmom! Can you guys believe that? What will you
do now?

No matter how the anti-vac liar sociopaths twist and turn, they cannot
get around this one. The study was done by employees of the CDDS of the
statistics that they had claimed were the proof of the imaginary epidemic.

Of course, they will try, but they will continue to look like the evil
fools they are.

Old January 8th 08, 12:44 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
D. C. Sessions

In message , Vaccine-man wrote:

Thimerosal has nothing to do with autisms? Say it isn't so john, yuri,
jan-the-man, and Kevysmom! *Can you guys believe that? What will you
do now?

Claim that the data was manipulated.

--
| Bogus as it might seem, people, this really is a deliverable |
| e-mail address. Of course, there isn't REALLY a lumber cartel. |
Old January 8th 08, 01:27 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Mark Probert

JOHN wrote:
"Vaccine-man" wrote in message
Well, well - lookie, lookie...

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=4099059&page=1

Thimerosal has nothing to do with autisms? Say it isn't so john, yuri,
jan-the-man, and Kevysmom! Can you guys believe that? What will you
do now?

time to aquaint you with aluminium http://www.whale.to/y/aluminium.htm

Is this an admission by John Scudamore that the Thimerosal-autism link
is D O A?

Can it be?

Old January 8th 08, 01:58 PM posted to misc.kids.health, misc.health.alternative
Kevysmom[_2_]

Of course, they will try, but they will continue to look like the evil
fools they are.

Ok, You baited, and I am biting.

When thimerosal was recalled in childhood vaccines, There was a HUGE
push to vaccinate pregnant women with the flu vaccine laced with
mercury.
As you all know, (I hope anyways) A fetus is more susceptible to the
toxicities
of mercury then a baby. That could explain everything...But.

There is also a huge push in developmentally disabled children to get
a dual
diagnosis of Autism, just so they can qualify for special programs. (I
know this
for a fact)

So there ya have it.

Old January 8th 08, 04:35 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Jeff

JOHN wrote:
Science has proven

References please. And please be specific and show that it is the
aluminum hydroxide from the vaccines.

Thanks so much.

Jeff

that the following conditions may all be caused by the
aluminum-hydroxide in vaccines: Chronic fatigue, Multiple sclerosis , Lou
Gehrig's disease, Demyelinating central nervous system disorders, Plymyalgia
rheumatica and rheumatoid arthritis, Motor delay, Hypotonia or diminished
muscle tone, Failure to thrive, Apoptic neurons, which are self-destructing
neurons in the lumbar spinal cord, Neuron loss in the lumbar spinal cord. I've
known for over four years now that aluminum was bad for the body, but as
usual, I just didn't know how bad it is. However, there is plenty of
scientific evidence, hidden in plain sight, proving the pervasiveness and
toxic nature of aluminum in our world today. Aluminum-hydroxide in vaccines
causes serious health problems By Tenna Merchant

Old January 8th 08, 08:46 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Peter Bowditch

Vaccine-man wrote:

Well, well - lookie, lookie...

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=4099059&page=1

Thimerosal has nothing to do with autisms? Say it isn't so john, yuri,
jan-the-man, and Kevysmom! Can you guys believe that? What will you
do now?

They will tell lies, of course.

The lies will depend on which media outlet they get the story from.
For example, in this version the ignorant journalist says "thimerosal
-- which contains 49.6 percent ethylmercury", so this will be seized
on as "proof" that loons like Boyd Haley are telling the truth.
Another outlet included a comment by Dr Eric Fombonne (who was not
associated with the research), so this will be seized on as "proof"
that vested interests are behind the research. (They might even repeat
the ludicrous claim that Dr Fombonne is not qualified to speak about
the spread of autism because he is a psychiatrist and epidemiologist,
qualifications which would meet the expectations of anybody with a
working brain cell.)

And so it goes ...

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old January 8th 08, 10:51 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
JOHN

"Jeff" wrote in message
JOHN wrote:
Science has proven

References please. And please be specific and show that it is the aluminum
hydroxide from the vaccines.

Thanks so much.

Jeff

hey pal, why don't you show us the safety studies first

and for mercury

Thanks so much.

Old January 8th 08, 10:57 PM posted to misc.kids.health, misc.health.alternative
Kevysmom[_2_]

The Millenium Projecthttp://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
Australian Council Against Health Fraudhttp://www.acahf.org.au
Australian Skepticshttp://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

Its funny but I havent seen any lies that you mentioned.
Old January 8th 08, 11:07 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Jeff

JOHN wrote:
Science has proven

References please. And please be specific and show that it is the aluminum
hydroxide from the vaccines.

Thanks so much.

Jeff

hey pal, why don't you show us the safety studies first

and for mercury

Thanks so much.

You're the one making the claim. You support it.

Jeff