Deadbeat dad, singer & Ruben Studdard look-alike Sean Levert died of natural causes; prob. faked his death to avoid paying all that C.S.

Old June 2nd 08, 05:54 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.music.hip-hop,alt.child-support
teachrmama

Default Deadbeat dad, singer & Ruben Studdard look-alike Sean Levert died of natural causes; prob. faked his death to avoid paying all that C.S.

"DVD" wrote in message
teachrmama wrote:

I wasn't the judge in that case, since the judge ordered it I would
expect the father to live up to it. I have heard both sides of many
divorces and the one thing that is sure in every case, both sides are
always lying about how they are getting screwed. As long as both sides
are complaining I suspect the judge made fair decisions.

chuckle Why did I already know you would come up with a cop-out
answer?

Am I your lawyer? Do you think I should be telling you what to do with
your husband, kids and exes?

No exes in my life or my husband's life.

I believe that the story you are telling is
less than half true.

That is because you feel that men are inherantly liars. Probably seeing
yourself in all men.

Whether you know it or not. I am willing to bet
that the guy's ex wife is on a different messageboard telling the other
half true side of the story. Since you can't come up with any cites, I
take this story with a grain of salt. I believe that the only person whose
opinion is correct would be the judge's, he is the only person involved
who is not a liar.

Unless he is a man. Then he is a liar, too. Right? All men are inherantly
liars in your book.

But, as far as subsequent children go, do they deserve support, too? Or
just leftovers?

They deserve whatever the family can provide. Just like normal people who
pay their bills. Just because one of these bills bothers you doesn't mean
it doesn't have to be paid. If the father owed the money to the IRS do you
think they would let him pay less because he decided to have another baby?

But the subsequent children are already born when the CS is raised. And you
think that is fair. So it really is your opinion that subsequent children
have lesser rights and ore of less value than first born children. Kind of
like adults are valuless compared to children, I guess.

I'm sure the new wife is causing so much friction and animosity over the
money that the guy will soon be estranged from his first family anyway,
the new family can benefit from his will and everyone will be even.

chuckle You think so, huh? Not only inherantly a liar but a psychic, too.
Wow!