Deadbeat dad, singer & Ruben Studdard look-alike Sean Levert died of natural causes; prob. faked his death to avoid paying all that C.S.

Old June 6th 08, 02:54 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.music.hip-hop,alt.child-support
Phil

Default Deadbeat dad, singer & Ruben Studdard look-alike Sean Levert died of natural causes; prob. faked his death to avoid paying all that C.S.

"DVD" wrote in message
Phil wrote:

"DVD" wrote in message

Chris wrote:

[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]

Okay, what about a guy who is in prison running hookers and selling
meth to other innmates? He can easily afford to support a child with
his meth and hooker earnings, but can he really take custody of the
child?

Supporting a child is more than money. I think that is the problem
here. You seem to equate money as the cure for all ills and the
answer to all problems.

Holy crap you are dishonest, in my hypothetical situation the only
thing that ISN'T a problem is the money.

That's the problem. Your situation is make-believe while ours are
factual.
See the difference? In case you missed it, you get to make up your
situation as you wish, we didn't have that option.

SHould the guy described above be allowed to raise his kids just
because he provides child support? He's good enough to support the
child, is he really good enough to have custody? Dig down deep into
your brain, back before you hated women and everyone in the world was
out to get you and answer that question.

I didn't make the claim but I was trying to educate you. I know,
ignorance can be cured but stupid goes on forever but I can dream that
you'll have a weak moment and actually THINK.
I have never hated women, just some specific women commonly known as
feminists. I also hate some men, does that make me misandrist as well?
You feminists are a hoot.
Phil #3

Old June 7th 08, 02:05 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"DVD" wrote in message
Phil wrote:

Supporting a child is more than money. I think that is the problem here.
You seem to equate money as the cure for all ills and the answer to all
problems.

Holy crap you are dishonest, in my hypothetical situation the only thing
that ISN'T a problem is the money.

That's the problem. Your situation is make-believe while ours are
factual.

The problem is that you purposely misinterpret what you read in order to
stick to the party line. Your hypothetical included me being divorced and
my wife wanting to take over my kids activities, that one wasn't factual,
it was hypothetical just like all of your other hypothetical (make
believe) situations.

See the difference? In case you missed it, you get to make up your
situation as you wish, we didn't have that option.

You certainly do, you (meaning all of you) have posted one hypothetical
situation after another. In each case you post one person's side of the
story and you all join in to swear to it. I posted a hypothetical
situation (just like you all did) and not one person could provide an
honest answer. So tell me, should the meth dealer/pimp get custody just
because he can afford custody? Or is the premise of the quote wrong?

SHould the guy described above be allowed to raise his kids just because
he provides child support? He's good enough to support the child, is he
really good enough to have custody? Dig down deep into your brain, back
before you hated women and everyone in the world was out to get you and
answer that question.

I didn't make the claim but I was trying to educate you. I know,
ignorance can be cured but stupid goes on forever but I can dream that
you'll have a weak moment and actually THINK.

So you can't answer. This was a pretty simple one, if you can't be honest
with this one then you can never be honest. Rather than admit the truth,
you heap one unrelated tangent on top of another.

We never have heard your wife's side of thestory about your marriage. (This
will probably end up just like the NYTimes cite)

Old June 7th 08, 02:33 AM posted to alt.child-support
Gini[_2_]

"teachrmama" wrote

We never have heard your wife's side of thestory about your marriage.

==
I would love to hear from her-- perhaps she'll weigh in. Remember years ago
when Brian's (was it Brian?) wife chimed in and told us what a liar he was
:-). Loved that one!

Old June 7th 08, 03:04 AM posted to alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

"Gini" wrote in message news:bAl2k.52$WH.12@trndny05...
"teachrmama" wrote

We never have heard your wife's side of thestory about your marriage.

==
I would love to hear from her-- perhaps she'll weigh in. Remember years
ago when Brian's (was it Brian?) wife chimed in and told us what a liar he
was :-). Loved that one!

I had forgotten about Brian.

His wife put his genitals in a lockbox and took her PC away from him. :-))

Old June 7th 08, 03:04 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"Gini" wrote in message news:bAl2k.52$WH.12@trndny05...
"teachrmama" wrote

We never have heard your wife's side of thestory about your marriage.

==
I would love to hear from her-- perhaps she'll weigh in. Remember years
ago when Brian's (was it Brian?) wife chimed in and told us what a liar he
was :-). Loved that one!

I do remember that. We have had some interesting people posting here. But
nobody yet has topped Crystal and her golf carts. chuckle

Old June 7th 08, 03:32 AM posted to alt.child-support
Gini[_2_]

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

"Gini" wrote in message
"teachrmama" wrote

We never have heard your wife's side of thestory about your marriage.

==
I would love to hear from her-- perhaps she'll weigh in. Remember years
ago when Brian's (was it Brian?) wife chimed in and told us what a liar
he was :-). Loved that one!

I had forgotten about Brian.

His wife put his genitals in a lockbox and took her PC away from him. :-))

===
Must be. He sure disappeared quickly after that.

Old June 7th 08, 03:35 AM posted to alt.child-support
Gini[_2_]

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Gini" wrote in message
"teachrmama" wrote

We never have heard your wife's side of thestory about your marriage.

==
I would love to hear from her-- perhaps she'll weigh in. Remember years
ago when Brian's (was it Brian?) wife chimed in and told us what a liar
he was :-). Loved that one!

I do remember that. We have had some interesting people posting here.
But nobody yet has topped Crystal and her golf carts. chuckle

===
Yeah, she's still the queen of ACS ruses. I still think this guy's a bitter
second hubby. They all sound alike.

Old June 7th 08, 03:37 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"Gini" wrote in message news:Otm2k.16$Jj1.11@trndny02...
"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Gini" wrote in message
"teachrmama" wrote

We never have heard your wife's side of thestory about your marriage.
==
I would love to hear from her-- perhaps she'll weigh in. Remember years
ago when Brian's (was it Brian?) wife chimed in and told us what a liar
he was :-). Loved that one!

I do remember that. We have had some interesting people posting here.
But nobody yet has topped Crystal and her golf carts. chuckle

===
Yeah, she's still the queen of ACS ruses. I still think this guy's a
bitter second hubby. They all sound alike.

Sometimes I think that. Sometimes I think he is a teenager who does not
feel that dear old dad is doing enough for him, and is very angry about it.

Old June 7th 08, 03:55 AM posted to alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

"Gini" wrote in message news:Otm2k.16$Jj1.11@trndny02...
"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Gini" wrote in message
"teachrmama" wrote

We never have heard your wife's side of thestory about your marriage.
==
I would love to hear from her-- perhaps she'll weigh in. Remember years
ago when Brian's (was it Brian?) wife chimed in and told us what a liar
he was :-). Loved that one!

I do remember that. We have had some interesting people posting here.
But nobody yet has topped Crystal and her golf carts. chuckle

===
Yeah, she's still the queen of ACS ruses. I still think this guy's a
bitter second hubby. They all sound alike.

Definitely a radical feminist woman. Communicates ideas by asking
questions. Attacks men in general. Uses feminist stereotype terms like
misogynist. Backs away from beliefs when confronted with facts. Expresses
her opinions as feelings. Now we are starting to hear the racial undertones
of how we are white men. I still think this is the same poster who came in
here a year or so ago and claimed to be doing research with her sock puppet
colleague just before she announced her work was done.

Old June 7th 08, 04:03 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"Gini" wrote in message
"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Gini" wrote in message
"teachrmama" wrote

[...]

Yes, I noticed that white men comment, and wondered where s/he came up with
it.