Deadbeat dad, singer & Ruben Studdard look-alike Sean Levert died of natural causes; prob. faked his death to avoid paying all that C.S.

Old June 9th 08, 10:05 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.music.hip-hop,alt.child-support
Phil

Default Deadbeat dad, singer & Ruben Studdard look-alike Sean Levert died of natural causes; prob. faked his death to avoid paying all that C.S.

"DVD" wrote in message
Phil wrote:

In this tangent I am responding to 3 specific posts, mine and your 2
dishonest interpretations of what my post said. You have ignored the
truth and gone onto 2 more tangents. Think I have no basis for
thinking your side of a story is not the whole story?

Nice subterfuge. Let's start with your failing to produce your
claimed holy writ, the article in the NY Times.
Your turn.
Phil #3

First tell me again how bad and biased the NY Times is. How biased
they are against you. Lay it out for me and I will show you how to use
the Times' webpage.

No, I think the FIRST thing you need to do is post a cite to the
specific article you claim contained all the information you needed to
form your prejudice. I am not in the habit of addressing something that,
as far as I'm concerned, does not exist.
Phil #3

Old June 9th 08, 02:34 PM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"DVD" wrote in message
Phil wrote:
"DVD" wrote in message

Phil wrote:

[...]

First tell me about the biases displayed by the Times and liberals in
general .... something about the NY Slimes right? You do that and I will
gladly point you directly to the article in question along with a list of
others. You all have your game of lying and creating strawman arguments, I
have mine. You could have just repeated what you said about the NY Times
in the past faster than telling me what I have to do, why are you afraid
to answer a simple question?

"You all...." snicker You cannot post your (nonexistent) article, so you
continue to tap dance. Do you think that whoever else might be reading this
admires your---uh--persistence? Everyone is lying but you. Everyone is
creating strawmen--but you. You refuse to post a cite for your "true"
information on the subject unless we jump through numerous hoops divised by
you. Don't you realize how silly you look? If there were an article, you
would have posted it by now.

Old June 9th 08, 03:52 PM posted to alt.child-support
Phil

"DVD" wrote in message
Phil wrote:
"DVD" wrote in message

Phil wrote:

[...]

No, lets do things in order. You claim there is an article and I can't
comment on it till you post either the article or a cite to it.
Either post the article (or a link) or be considered a liar.
Once I read it, I can comment on its contents but not before.
Phil #3