Choice for Men FAQ

Old May 16th 04, 06:13 PM
Matt D

Default Choice for Men FAQ

This is completely relevent to this group.

When a woman exercises her unilateral choice to give birth to a child,
and at the same time wants to force paternity on to an unwilling man,
then the specific purpose for doing that is to receive "child support"
money.

"Editor - Child Support News" wrote in message ...
What is this and what does it have to do with child support?

This is off-topic and more appropriate in the other groups that you've
cross-posted this to. It is NOT appropriate in alt.child-support.

"Delete the "D"" wrote in message

Q: What is "Choice for Men"?

A: Choice for Men is a proposal to improve the law so it protects men's
right to plan their families.

Old May 16th 04, 06:13 PM
Matt D

This is completely relevent to this group.

When a woman exercises her unilateral choice to give birth to a child,
and at the same time wants to force paternity on to an unwilling man,
then the specific purpose for doing that is to receive "child support"
money.

"Editor - Child Support News" wrote in message ...
What is this and what does it have to do with child support?

This is off-topic and more appropriate in the other groups that you've
cross-posted this to. It is NOT appropriate in alt.child-support.

"Delete the "D"" wrote in message

Q: What is "Choice for Men"?

A: Choice for Men is a proposal to improve the law so it protects men's
right to plan their families.

Old May 16th 04, 06:13 PM
Matt D

This is completely relevent to this group.

When a woman exercises her unilateral choice to give birth to a child,
and at the same time wants to force paternity on to an unwilling man,
then the specific purpose for doing that is to receive "child support"
money.

"Editor - Child Support News" wrote in message ...
What is this and what does it have to do with child support?

This is off-topic and more appropriate in the other groups that you've
cross-posted this to. It is NOT appropriate in alt.child-support.

"Delete the "D"" wrote in message

Q: What is "Choice for Men"?

A: Choice for Men is a proposal to improve the law so it protects men's
right to plan their families.

Old May 16th 04, 08:18 PM
Editor - Child Support News

Sorry, Matt, I just don't see that, but then if you have sex out of marriage
and a child results, you've rolled the dice and lost anyhow. I don't see a
man having any right to force the woman to terminate her pregnancy.

But then, I can understand a woman who would choose on her own to terminate
her pregancy either -- I certainly don't believe government should have ANY
role in either deciding about the termination of a pregnancy, nor child
support.

om...

Old May 16th 04, 10:15 PM
Bob

Editor - Child Support News wrote:
Sorry, Matt, I just don't see that, but then if you have sex out of marriage
and a child results, you've rolled the dice and lost anyhow. I don't see a
man having any right to force the woman to terminate her pregnancy.

Of course you misandrists only "see" women having rights. Bigots never
see the hate in their views.

But then, I can understand a woman who would choose on her own to terminate
her pregancy either -- I certainly don't believe government should have ANY
role in either deciding about the termination of a pregnancy, nor child
support.

Of course you misandrists only "see" men as walking wallets who can be
enslaved to pay women. The concept of equal rights for both men and
women is beyond your one-sided misandrist ability to conceive. Bigots

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/