Free Notice of Appeal Form

Old May 31st 04, 01:20 AM
TrashBBRT

Default Free Notice of Appeal Form

"Hirschfeld Sux" wrote in message
(libel deleted)

Folks, you can follow a hidden, dishonest troll, or you can look at real
accomplishments in helping fathers in Domestic Relations, by Bob Hirschfeld,
JD, whose ten years in Fathers Rights practice saved an estimated 1000
father-child relationships.

See http://www.nolawyer.com

Old May 31st 04, 04:58 AM
hirschfeld_sux

In alt.dads-rights.unmoderated "TrashBBRT" wrote:

"Hirschfeld Sux" wrote in message
(truth deleted)

Folks, you can follow a hidden, dishonest troll, or you can look at real
accomplishments in helping fathers in Domestic Relations, by Bob Hirschfeld,

Here are Bob's "real accomplishments."

Someone ostracized from the legal system?
Someone who steals from his clients?
Someone who cheats his clients?
Someone who leaves his clients when they need him the most?
Someone whose license to practice law was taken away?
A spammer.

Remember. Bob's not a lawyer. He's a spammer. Big difference.

http://www.geocities.com/hirschfeld_sux/

Old May 31st 04, 01:02 PM
krp

"TrashBBRT" wrote in message
s.com...

"Hirschfeld Sux" wrote in message
(libel deleted)

Folks, you can follow a hidden, dishonest troll, or you can look at real
accomplishments in helping fathers in Domestic Relations, by Bob

Hirschfeld,
JD, whose ten years in Fathers Rights practice saved an estimated 1000
father-child relationships.

Bob they can see a singularly DISHONEST TROLL................ YOU!!! A
parasite on the movement who has led hundreds of men to LOSSES so you can
feed yourself instead of encouraging the men to seek GOOD HONEST LICENSED
lawyers! A man SINGULARLY responsible for allowing his ego to DESTROY any
hope of unity in the movement. Go back to your NCM group of 20 people who
all elect themselves to a lofty title and do NOTHING!

Bob you wanted IN on the spat on the net. NOW you are FAIR game. Remember I
know where your skeletons are buried. Not just your COWARDLY run to Mexico
to escape from your former client who would beat you to a bloody pulp if you
weren't in hiding!

Folks find somebody HONEST and don't get into a lopsided battle without a
REAL lawyer!

Bobby, I remember you BRAGGING on how you WON a false allegation case for a
dad. You showed off the ORDER all over showing how YOU (not I) was the REAL
expert on false allegations. (Your ONLY claim to fame in that arena) I also
remember that you had to LIE to get that order. The LIE was claiming to have
served the other side and you DID NOT so you could win EX-PARTE. Remember
Bobby? That was ONE of dozens of examples where you LIED your ass off to the
courts. And you put on a FAKE expert to boot. Have you EVER admitted to
anyone that the order was revoked????? NO you to THIS DAY continue to
represent it as your BIG WIN! You continue to LIE to people!

How convenient for you Bobby that as a Jew (who isn't religious) that you
don't believe in a hell, or ANY punishment for your actions! You never have
to look at yourself. And Bobby I STILL remember that tearful 3 AM call from
you when your kids ran away.... AT least THEN you had SOME conscience.

For the life of me I can't understand why anyone would trust a lawyer who
has the PROVEN track record for DISHONESTY that you have had proven before
the Arizona Supreme Court and the fact that you have to HIDE in Mexico
speaks volumes about YOU! Want to take some more shots at me Bobby?

No - - Bobby - - I would NOT be surprised to know who that was. I had hoped
you'd finally get over yourself.
Just ONE SHOT at you Bobby.

Old June 1st 04, 05:52 AM
TrashBBRT

Default Kenneth R. Pangborn

Folks, if you would like to learn the truth about Kenneth R. Pangborn,
without his being able to
intercept and fill the public newsgroups with his usual venomous lies, and
ad hominem attacks,
communicate with me directly, via any of the means displayed at
http://www.nolawyer.com .

As to Pangborn, I knew that pathetic poseur longer than most, and still
recall what initially turned
me off.... his tale about an armageddon in an abandoned missile silo
involving
hopeless fathers (including Pangborn himself) and their abducted children.

Pangborn and his assorted multiple personalities have apparently become
frustrated
by their large anonymous following of enemies, and have evidently decided to
stop
keeping their distance from me, an isolation I have enjoyed lo these 25
years.