child support review objection

Old November 19th 07, 04:10 PM posted to alt.child-support
Rob

Default child support review objection

My ex-wife and I about 6 weeks ago had to go in for a child support review
hearing - as I thought she would she objected to the amount of support she
was asked to pay.

I have FULL custody of the children and she has nothing to do with them, nor
does she want anything to do with them. I gave her a break the first 3
years after the divorce. We split over 5 years ago, the first 2 years she
did not pay anything. Then the order was supposed to be $360 a month for 3
children. I agreed to lower it to 198 a month. Now the oldest child has
graduated high school and has turned 18. Our divorce decree does NOT
address college expenses and I am expected to take care of that myself. The
review came back with $249 a month (for 2 children). She had the nerve to
tell the FOC that she was NOT going to agree to ANY child support that she
should NOT have to pay anything that she wants it dropped completely simply
because she does not see the children and doesnt have anything to do with
them (yes she admitted that right out).

Well today is the hearing in front of the Judge so we will see what happens
today, it would not surprise me to see her either locked up (for yelling at
the judge which is about normal for her) or the child support order going
even higher (on imputted income) They had a review also based on imputted
income for $340 a month based on her working FULL time which she refuses to
do! (she is more than capable of working 40 hours)

I have also submitted medical bills that she is partially responsible for
and I have to take a day off of work to take them to court as well, which
seems pointless when she only pays 18% of all uncovered medical expenses
(and I have excellent insurance and the amount she owes is around $200 and I
would lose $300 if I take a day off of work!!) So that is counter
productive to say the least. I am going to ask for $265 a month in child
support and take full responsibility for all uncovered medical bills (which
are around $100 to $150 a month - my oldest son is Autistic is under
constant medical care though I am not even sure if he is my biological son
since my ex was also sleeping with her ex-bf at the same time (he later died
from an over dose on street drugs) This would explain why my oldest son
has so many issues with his health and learning disabilities --- BUT I dont
care now, though I am planning on a paterenity before he is 18 to find out
for medical reasons. I have been raising him for over 16 years now and I
dont see the point in really getting into that issue with the courts) Though
I have thought of filing a law suit against her if I find out he is not my
son, because I had a vasectomy based on the fact that I had 3 biological
children. And the fact is that the oldest child (my daughter) may be the
only biological child. She looks way to much like me and at that time my
exwife never went anywhere during the time she became pg with her. (we were
living with family at the time and we always had people around so it would
have been a little obvious since she was iether with me or a family member
all the time.)

Some women really just irk me, well and to be fair...lol some men are just
as bad if not worse! (I see it go both ways - people just need to grow up
and take care of their children and not just walk away!) I could never walk
away from my children for any reason, even if I find out they are not mine
biologically they are mine in heart.

I will post later tonight as to what happened in court today.

Robert

Old November 20th 07, 12:09 AM posted to alt.child-support
Rob

"Rob" wrote in message
. net...
[...]

well I got back from court, the judge spent most of the time trying to
explain to my ex about HOW the child support was calculted and how they came
up with the amount they had figured out.

The support order was put in for $230 a month. She still had a hissy over
that. She really expected to walk out not paying a dime. She made the
excuse that she does not see the children - saying I do NOT allow her, yet
she has NEVER called, or showed up or made any effort to see them. When I
was calling her on friday (of the week she was scheduled for visitation she
yelled saying I was harassing her!! So now I have to wait for her to
contact me to see the children, and geeee she never calls!! its been close
to a year already now and I have NOT moved in 2 years and she knows where I
live)

Robert

Old November 20th 07, 01:00 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

--
[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]
"Rob" wrote in message
. net...
[...]

So tell me, how does it feel getting FREE money from someone else?

Old November 20th 07, 01:34 AM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

"Chris" wrote
"Rob" wrote

Some women really just irk me, well and to be fair...lol some men are

just
as bad if not worse! (I see it go both ways - people just need to grow
up
and take care of their children and not just walk away!) I could never

walk
away from my children for any reason, even if I find out they are not
mine
biologically they are mine in heart.

I will post later tonight as to what happened in court today.

Robert

So tell me, how does it feel getting FREE money from someone else?

==
$230. a month is fair and reasonable, Chris.

Old November 20th 07, 03:28 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB[_3_]

"Rob" wrote in

The support order was put in for $230 a month. She still had a hissy over
that. She really expected to walk out not paying a dime. She made the
excuse that she does not see the children - saying I do NOT allow her, yet
she has NEVER called, or showed up or made any effort to see them.

So much for motherly love! Is she brain damaged or something?

How do they get such low rates for 2 kids, I have just one and they want
$435/month plus another 400 for arrearages, and I only made $10/hr?

Old November 20th 07, 05:27 AM posted to alt.child-support
whatamess

On Nov 19, 10:28 pm, "DB" wrote:
"Rob" wrote in

The support order was put in for $230 a month. She still had a hissy over
that. She really expected to walk out not paying a dime. She made the
excuse that she does not see the children - saying I do NOT allow her, yet
she has NEVER called, or showed up or made any effort to see them.

So much for motherly love! Is she brain damaged or something?

How do they get such low rates for 2 kids, I have just one and they want
$435/month plus another 400 for arrearages, and I only made $10/hr?

Because she's a woman...If she were a man, they'd expect much more.
Yes, we pay 450 for ONE...very ridiculous when you consider that it
does
NOT cost 900USD a month to raise a child...OOPS...sorry, the CP
does not have to pay towards the child's expenses, only the NCP...
Old November 21st 07, 07:20 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

--
[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]
"whatamess" wrote in message
On Nov 19, 10:28 pm, "DB" wrote:
"Rob" wrote in

[...]

Indeed! There exists not a SINGLE CP (mother) who is willing to swap
positions with the NCP (father). Why? Because they know that they are
RIPPING OFF the NCP. That's why! Yet they continue to foolishly proclaim
that they are being "FAIR".

Who in their right mind would volunteer to get cheated?

Old November 22nd 07, 03:47 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

--
[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]
"Gini" wrote in message

"Chris" wrote
"Rob" wrote

Some women really just irk me, well and to be fair...lol some men are

just
as bad if not worse! (I see it go both ways - people just need to grow
up
and take care of their children and not just walk away!) I could never

walk
away from my children for any reason, even if I find out they are not
mine
biologically they are mine in heart.

I will post later tonight as to what happened in court today.

Robert

So tell me, how does it feel getting FREE money from someone else?

==
$230. a month is fair and reasonable,

and FREE!

Chris.

Old November 22nd 07, 04:15 AM posted to alt.child-support
Sarah Gray

Chris wrote:
Indeed! There exists not a SINGLE CP (mother) who is willing to swap
positions with the NCP (father). Why? Because they know that they are
RIPPING OFF the NCP. That's why! Yet they continue to foolishly proclaim
that they are being "FAIR".

Maybe some of these CP's actually enjoy spending time with their children.
As opposed to my ex, who told me today that he will not be coming up to
spend a few days with our daughter this weekend as planned, but instead
will be coming later next week. He says it's "not safe" for him to make
an eight-hour drive alone, so he's waiting until his dad is driving up
later in the week.
She is really disappointed that she can't stay with him while he is
here, just spend a few hours after school

--

Sarah Gray
Old November 22nd 07, 04:56 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
et...
Chris wrote:
Indeed! There exists not a SINGLE CP (mother) who is willing to swap
positions with the NCP (father). Why? Because they know that they are
RIPPING OFF the NCP. That's why! Yet they continue to foolishly proclaim
that they are being "FAIR".

Maybe some of these CP's actually enjoy spending time with their children.
As opposed to my ex, who told me today that he will not be coming up to
spend a few days with our daughter this weekend as planned, but instead
will be coming later next week. He says it's "not safe" for him to make an
eight-hour drive alone, so he's waiting until his dad is driving up later
in the week.
She is really disappointed that she can't stay with him while he is here,
just spend a few hours after school

Oh, but Sarah, what is more important? Spending time with dad (and ditching
school) or going to school and having limited time with dad? chuckle
(tongue in cheek)