Bill Cosby - NAACP leaders stunned by remarks of prominent comedian

Old May 27th 04, 10:35 AM
Holger Dansk

On Wed, 26 May 2004 18:59:00 GMT, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

Holger Dansk wrote:

On Tue, 25 May 2004 21:05:32 -0400, Bob LeChevalier
wrote:

Whereas you are clearly beyond help, imagining things based on Usenet
postings. And being a racist to boot.

I'm not imagining anything. I see by your posts that you have many
loose screws. One of them is the constant racism that you dwell on
saying racist constantly. It's like walking through a mental ward and
one of the inmates only says, "Racist, racist, racist, racist, racist."

-------------------
When one sees a racist, they say "racist". You obviously hear that
about you everywhere you go, so that you imagine everyone is crazy,
when actually, you're just a ****ing racist!!

It's as if you think all of the problems that you have ever
had all of your life were caused by racism.

---------------------
Since we're not black, hispanic, or whatever, why in the world
would we ever do that???

Try to stand back and look at it
objectively, and, hopefully, you will see that could not possibly be
true.
Holger

--------------------
Of course it is, you're a ****ing racist, you said you opposed
miscegenation, which belief is the central dogma of racism!!!

You are wrong. I wonder how many years you have been wrong, not even
knowing what racism is while going around saying racism all day?

Steve

Racism is a belief that some races are by nature superior to others.
It's also discrimination based on such belief.

I think miscegenation between white people and Asians or Hispanics or
Native Americans is fine.

To not want to have sex with someone of another race does not
necessarily mean that you believe you are superior. It means that you
are not interested in a sexual way or, you might say, not turned on by
that person.

Holger

http://www.mindspring.com/~holger1/holger1.htm
Old May 27th 04, 10:45 AM
Holger Dansk

On Wed, 26 May 2004 19:17:06 GMT, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

Whether they happen to want to or not or try to is actually a
phenomenon that is totally unrelated to speciel breeding limits,
like teenage girls ****ing their german shephards, it's harmless
fun.

Goodness gracious! You think humans and dogs are the same species, and
you think girls having sex with dogs is fun! Wow!!! You are a real
sick person. Mentally sick, that is.

That's called bestiality.

Old May 27th 04, 10:57 AM
Holger Dansk

On Wed, 26 May 2004 15:59:19 -0400, Bob LeChevalier
wrote:

Holger Dansk wrote:
Listen to your pitiful babble. All of the poor language, the poor
grades, the improper ways of behaving, and the crimes that blacks commit
is done in order to thumb their nose at white people. In other words,
they are cutting off their noses to spite their faces.

No, to spite YOUR face.

By the way, don't say dissing.

That is what I meant, and you obviously understand it.

That immediately indicates to someone
that you are an ignorant, poorly educated person and probably poor.

Then that someone is an idiot, less educated than me, and not worth
two cents.

If you mean "dismiss" say it, and not "diss".

I guess you don't know what it means. I pity you.

"Diss" is short for "disrespect", not for "dismiss"

It's very easy to say.

But it would be wrong. And even "disrespect" does not successful
convey the utter contempt that they (and I) feel for racists like you.

You have to earn respect and it's not done by poor language, making poor
grades, incorrect behavior, and the crimes that blacks commit, etc., and
then to idiotically say that all of the wrong things that you do is a
way of thumbing your nose at white people is irrational and indicative
of a sick mind.

lojbab

Old May 27th 04, 11:02 AM
Holger Dansk

On Thu, 27 May 2004 00:06:03 -0400, Bob LeChevalier
wrote:

(Herman Rubin) wrote:
In article ,
Bob LeChevalier wrote:
Holger Dansk wrote:
Listen to your pitiful babble. All of the poor language, the poor
grades, the improper ways of behaving, and the crimes that blacks commit
is done in order to thumb their nose at white people. In other words,
they are cutting off their noses to spite their faces.

No, to spite YOUR face.

That cannot be done. Those who try to ignore what others
can provide that is of value are spiting themselves only.

Holger provides nothing of value.

You have to provide for yourself. Stop your give me, give me, give me,
give me, attitude. You are the only one who can stop all of your
foolish ways of acting and try to make something out of your life.

Old May 27th 04, 12:12 PM
Fletch F. Fletch

wrote:

[...]

What do you mean 'someone of another race' and 'that person'? Don't you
mean 'everyone' and 'those people'? With the proper words inserted, your
paragraph is obvious crap.

Slainte,
Fletch

Old May 27th 04, 12:15 PM
Fletch F. Fletch

wrote:

Whether they happen to want to or not or try to is actually a
phenomenon that is totally unrelated to speciel breeding limits,
like teenage girls ****ing their german shephards, it's harmless
fun.

Goodness gracious! You think humans and dogs are the same species,
and you think girls having sex with dogs is fun! Wow!!! You are a
real sick person. Mentally sick, that is.

That's called bestiality.

Holger

http://www.mindspring.com/~holger1/holger1.htm

From your refusal to defend them, it is pretty clear that you have figured
out how dumb your bird examples were. It would be nice if you had the
courage to admit this, rather than spew ridiculous evasions.

Slainte,
Fletch

Old May 27th 04, 01:38 PM
Holger Dansk

On Thu, 27 May 2004 11:12:29 GMT, "Fletch F. Fletch"
wrote:

[...]

Well, I'm sure you have seen those black women with buttocks that weigh
about 100 pounds each and, from the rear, look like an elephants rump,
and they kind of waddle along like a duck.

That just doesn't excite me at all sexually. In fact, it gives me a
soft on.

Is that the reason some black men have very long schlongs, so they can
have sex with these women? Otherwise how could they ever insert it?

Old May 27th 04, 01:44 PM
Holger Dansk

wrote:

Whether they happen to want to or not or try to is actually a
phenomenon that is totally unrelated to speciel breeding limits,
like teenage girls ****ing their german shephards, it's harmless
fun.

Goodness gracious! You think humans and dogs are the same species,
and you think girls having sex with dogs is fun! Wow!!! You are a
real sick person. Mentally sick, that is.

That's called bestiality.

Holger

http://www.mindspring.com/~holger1/holger1.htm

From your refusal to defend them, it is pretty clear that you have figured
out how dumb your bird examples were. It would be nice if you had the
courage to admit this, rather than spew ridiculous evasions.

Oh, I didn't realize that the birds needed defending. If a mockingbird
does not find a robin sexually attractive I don't think it should offend
anyone or that it needs defending. They are very anatomically similar
so I'm sure they could mate. They just are not interested in each
other. In fact, there is an interesting book called "The Territorial
Imperative", and a robin will defend its territory from other bird
species. So will the other kinds of birds do the same thing.