Bill Cosby - NAACP leaders stunned by remarks of prominent comedian

Old June 18th 04, 06:50 AM
R. Steve Walz

Info Junkie wrote:

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 01:17:38 GMT, "R. Steve Walz" wrote:

Info Junkie wrote:

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 23:21:30 GMT, "R. Steve Walz" wrote:

TheNIGHTCRAWLER wrote:

"R. Steve Walz" wrote:

ivy_mike wrote:

Jasper my boy, you're just feeding the trolls. This clown Walz
and his buddy LeChevwhatever are nothing more than that.
Ignore 'em.
---------------------
You haven't been sufficiently brainwashed in your life, so you
have to even delude yourself, eh?
Steve

I'll take a moment to remind all that a "troll" is an arguable and often
contentious post on opinions that are guaranteed to provoke angst about
mainstream ideology on life, the universe, or anything.
---------------
Wrong, it is a spoiler that the poster then stands back from to watch
the firworks. I neither initiate threads, nor stand back, and I stick
around to fight. Thus I'm not a troll.
Steve

Which is why you've stopped reponding to my posts in the named Subject: Bill
Cosby - NAACP leaders stunned by remarks of prominent comedian. LOL

-----------
That thread wandered off into realms unknown, a totally different
subject matter that doesn't interest me, and *I* did NOT start that
thread, which is the requirement for trolling.

Your posts to me "wandered into" philosophy and other irrelevent "realms
unknown" Mr Walz, not mine I attempted to keep you on-track wrt your claim
vis-a-vis "reparations"....in this I failed and you stopped posting.

---------------------------------
Nope, you posted off-topic crap and changed the Subject: line.

Wrt "trolling", one should consider its definition:
"troll v.,n. To utter a posting on Usenet designed to attract predictable

-----------------------------------
Not me, I want a confrontational discussion on the issues.
That's what newsgroups are for. People who don't like an
opinion that is logically winning but unpopular among idiots
like them will yell "troll" in order to obfuscate their loser
status.

whereas; "The content of a "troll posting generally falls into several
areas. It may consist of an apparently foolish contradiction of common
knowledge, a deliberately offensive insult to the readers of a -----------------------

There are as many amateur daffynitions as there are amateurs on
the Net. All you did was Google up one you liked, however stupid.
Steve
Old June 18th 04, 02:21 PM
Info Junkie

TheNIGHTCRAWLER wrote:

"R. Steve Walz" wrote:

ivy_mike wrote:

[...]

Please provide the evidence that I "changed the Subject line" Mr Walz, else
you've lied.

Wrt "off-topic crap", in my first post to those thread ('Subject: Bill Cosby
- NAACP leaders stunned by remarks of prominent comedian'.) I responded to the
comments regarding "reparations"which you brought up Mr Walz, not I

So, if "reparations" were part of "off-topic posts", you made it Mr Walz,, when
you wrote "The only way to defeat such a hatred (racisim) is to pay reparations
to blacks..."(Message-ID: )

Claiming otherwise Mr Walz must be backed by the evidence. Until you provide
such evidence, your assertions are false. and your avoidance in admitting you've
erred yet again, is clear to all.

Wrt "trolling", one should consider its definition:
"troll v.,n. To utter a posting on Usenet designed to attract predictable

-----------------------------------
Not me, I want a confrontational discussion on the issues.
That's what newsgroups are for. People who don't like an
opinion that is logically winning but unpopular among idiots
like them will yell "troll" in order to obfuscate their loser
status.

I wish it understood I've not stated nor implied you are a troll Mr Walz,
rather your definition as to what a troll is or is not has been found t be less
than accurate and the evidence has been provided you.

I'm well aware of the usage of Usenet NGs Mr Walz. OTOH, what may be unpopular
is not always "among idiots". Similarly, the "loser status" may also be
applied to those that fail to admit they've erred...or run away from answering
direct and honest questions posed to them,; or even making false excuses as to
why they refused to respond by attacking the poster, invoking of fallacies, etc.

Yet what I previously noted remains as fact:
'Which is why you've stopped reponding to my posts in the named 'Subject:
Bill Cosby - NAACP leaders stunned by remarks of prominent comedian'. and that
'I attempted to keep you on-track wrt your claim vis-a-vis "reparations"....in
this I failed and you stopped posting.'

Unless you provide evidence to back your assertions Mr Walz, they are false and
may be considered as your attempt to invoke fallacies of distraction to avoid
admitting you've erred...and been caught at it.

whereas; "The content of a "troll posting generally falls into several
areas. It may consist of an apparently foolish contradiction of common
knowledge, a deliberately offensive insult to the readers of a -----------------------

There are as many amateur daffynitions as there are amateurs on
the Net. All you did was Google up one you liked, however stupid.

Your free to claim what I posted as evidence as "amateur daffynitions", Mr Walz,
but you've not refuted my evidence with any of your own. So, maybe you'll be
more comfortable with that from an encyclopedia:

"It should be noted that there is no official definition of 'troll'".
(http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Usenet_troll.html).

So one may conclude that withiout an "official" definition Mr Walz, there can be
no "requirement" as you've claimed.

Readers may note you've made serveral assertions, but provide no evidence:

1. What a *professional* "daffynitions" is or is not wrt "troll" in Usenet
2. That which disproves the evidence provided you...professional or amateur
3. I''ve "changed the Subject: line" in another thread
4. To be considered a "troll", starting a thread is a "requirement"
5. Your evidence that what I responded to you in another thread was "off-topic".
6. More importantly, one original claim you've made:

"it is a spoiler that the poster then stands back from to watch the firworks. I
neither initiate threads, nor stand back, and I stick around to fight. Thus I'm
not a troll."

This last one is "precious" (for last of a better word). You comment may be true
in this, misc.education NG Mr Walz, but a simple search would find you've lied
if one considers various other NGs such as comp.os.cpm or sci.electronics.basics
just to name a few, eh? ROTFLMHO.
Old June 19th 04, 05:47 AM
R. Steve Walz

Info Junkie wrote:

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 05:50:29 GMT, "R. Steve Walz" wrote:

--------------
Your posts consist merely of illogical cut-n-paste ad hominems.
They prove you're nothing but a little coward.

You do this because you're DESPERATELY terrified of taking me
on in structured and reasoned argument.
Steve
Old June 19th 04, 02:25 PM
Info Junkie

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 04:47:15 GMT, "R. Steve Walz" wrote:

Info Junkie wrote:

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 05:50:29 GMT, "R. Steve Walz" wrote:

--------------
Your posts consist merely of illogical cut-n-paste ad hominems.
They prove you're nothing but a little coward.

IOW Mr Walz, you now move onto ad hominem as you have been unable/incapable of
backing your assertions with evidence and have been found to have lied multiple
times.

What I've "proven" Mr Walz, is that you've lied multiples times, run away when
challenged by facts, invoke fallacies of distraction to avoid those that
challenge you, and spew ad hominem when it becomes obvious you've lost the
argument. Any claim you make to the contrary is but your self-delusion...unless
of course, you can prove my assertions about you wrong...with evidence.

You do this because you're DESPERATELY terrified of taking me
on in structured and reasoned argument.

The fact that I challenged you in another thread and it was YOU that "ran away"
Mr Walz, not I, clearly shows the NG readers which of us is "DESPERATELY
terrified" . ROTFLMHO
Old June 19th 04, 03:24 PM
Jasper PNL Mfg Co, LTD

wrote:
--------------
Your posts consist merely of illogical cut-n-paste ad hominems.
They prove you're nothing but a little coward.

You do this because you're DESPERATELY terrified of taking me
on in structured and reasoned argument.

Is that why you snip the portions of posts that PROVE you are a lying coward
?

Old June 19th 04, 04:20 PM
Ironfist5687

Is that why you snip the portions of posts that PROVE you are a lying coward
Jasp;

The best way to elliminate Steve is to ignore him! This man wants attention,
attention he should not get!

Kurt
Old June 19th 04, 04:23 PM
Ironfist5687

The fact that I challenged you in another thread and it was YOU that "ran
away"
Mr Walz, not I, clearly shows the NG readers which of us is "DESPERATELY
terrified" . ROTFLMHO

Steve's arguments are very narcisstic cut and paste giblish. Steve always runs
away when faced with someone wanting to challenge him. I've kicked his ass
before, and he signed me up for eharmony! Its the kind of rat that Steve is!

Kurt
Old June 19th 04, 04:33 PM
Mike Rosenberg

Ironfist5687 wrote:

The best way to elliminate Steve is to ignore him!

Yeah, John, just like you've been ignoring him for the past 2+ years,
under god knows how many aliases.

--
Mike Rosenberg
http://macconsult.com/diaperboy/ The John Wolf Fan Club
Old June 20th 04, 03:24 AM
R. Steve Walz

Info Junkie wrote:

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 04:47:15 GMT, "R. Steve Walz" wrote:

Your posts consist merely of illogical cut-n-paste ad hominems.
They prove you're nothing but a little coward.

IOW Mr Walz, you now move onto ad hominem as you have been unable/incapable of
backing your assertions with evidence

-------------------------
None of that is either needed or possible in this venue,
structural argument is vastly superior and prevents ****
like you from muddying issues with ad hominem.

Stick to issues instead of persons or be **** upon!!!!

and have been found to have lied multiple times.

--------------------------
I don't lie, that is merely your delusion and posturing propaganda.
It won't be allowed, and it won't work!

Stick to issues, not persons, or be **** upon!!!!
Bet you CAN'T!!!!! I BET you DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW!!

What I've "proven" Mr Walz, is that you've lied multiples times, run away when
challenged...

---------------------
This post now truncated for your lying ad hominems and repetition.

And without ever arguing issues from structure and logic.
Stick to issues or be **** upon wherever you go!!
Steve
Old June 20th 04, 03:25 AM
R. Steve Walz

Ironfist5687 wrote:

The fact that I challenged you in another thread and it was YOU that "ran
away"
Mr Walz, not I, clearly shows the NG readers which of us is "DESPERATELY
terrified" . ROTFLMHO

Steve's arguments are very narcisstic cut and paste giblish. Steve always runs
away when faced with someone wanting to challenge him. I've kicked his ass
before, and he signed me up for eharmony! Its the kind of rat that Steve is!

Kurt

Lie.
Kurt is a pathological liar who can't argue issues because he's
too stupid to even know how.
Steve