Calling all Fathers and Fathers to be, Dads and New Dads (study)

Old January 9th 06, 07:22 AM posted to alt.parenting.solutions

Default Calling all Fathers and Fathers to be, Dads and New Dads (study)

Hi all you Fathers and Fathers to be , its either congratulations or ,
are you still alive?

This inquiry is pointed to first time dads to be , but some good answers
and questions could arise from well established fatherdom and parenthood.

I am going to be a new parent myself and very interested in what other
people are going thru , or have been; and what makes a understanding
father to be, especially as the trimesters cycle , how to cope with the
actual birth and delivery , and then coping with a new member of the
family ...

I want to know from established fathers who have 1 or more children what
you felt if only i was told that back then , it could of helped both
of our lives and the baby's.

And thus from the fathers to be , what's going thru your mind right now?
are you coping , and if you could ask questions that you rarely can find
answers to .. what would these questions be?

If you wish to remain anonymous or feel that you would rather contact
me via Email please do

NewParents AT timehub dot com ( replace the @ and the . )

Old January 12th 06, 03:30 PM posted to alt.parenting.solutions

You should get a prenup regarding the childcare arrangements should you and
your spouse ever decide to seperate. Make sure it is an INCREDIBALY staunch
child care agreement in favour of joint custody of 50%. I have been
seperated from my x for 3 years now and haven't seen my kids for 2 and a
half years. My x in her wisdom has decided I have to jump through the legal
hoops before I can see my kids. It is HELL for fathers in seperations
regarding childcare and access to children. our system in Australia does
little if anything to support fathers and their quests for access, but mind;
while they don't help you to see your kids or your kids to see you they (the
gov and your x) will strip you of everything, because you are the father!
You will PAY for the lives sprung with your x and NEVER play with your kids
again if your x is a bit peaved with you. AND there ain't F.A. you can do
about it. Dan

Old January 13th 06, 06:38 AM posted to alt.parenting.solutions

Dan wrote:
[...]

Thanks Dan for your comments and sorry to hear of your circumstances
is their anything you have found out legally to help fathers that
getting a prenup is to late ?