Boycott AuPairCare

Old February 13th 06, 12:37 AM posted to misc.kids

Default Boycott AuPairCare

I am very pleased to discover a website fighting against AuPairCare.Indeed
I'm an Au Pair from this agency and I'm totally unsatisfied with their
work.
My host family and I really get along, but we've been shocked by
AuPairCare'staff, unefficient and NOT PROFESSIONAL at all.
I'm an extended AuPair and as such I needed a new visa issued in my
country to be able to travel with my american family outside the US this
coming year.I spent 5 weeks there to get it.Unfortunately, AuPairCare just
did not send me the documents required by the embassy, although I
complained about it several times before leaving the US.
Once back to San Francisco, my coordinator is unable to tell me what went
wrong and without saying "sorry" just tells me the agency can do nothing
to solve my problem.My host parents then decide not to pay them for the
2nd year and AuPairCare's reply is:"if you do not pay us, we'll call the
immigration services and have your AuPair sent back to her country".
See how AuPairCare treats their families!
In short, AuPairCare just screwed up our lives for the whole year to come
and told us they would nothing for us...which well proves they are not
PROFESSIONNAL.

Old February 18th 06, 10:19 PM posted to misc.kids

Here is the best advice I can give to all the parents who are looking for
an Au Pair agency:

BOYCOTT BOYCOTT
AuPairCare

Are you looking for an AuPair?
If your answer is YES, here is a WARNING:

DO NOT CHOOSE AUPAIRCARE, THE AGENCY
THAT DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR
FAMILIES AND AU PAIRS.