Independance day

Old July 4th 06, 02:26 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

Default Independance day

This July 4th, think about what the Country's Founders were fighting for?

Did men not fight for freedom from Government tyranny and religious control,
only to have the very same system in it's place today?

While some would outlaw the right to burn the flag if they had things their
way, the constitution says they can't and they must abide by that. Now some
have had their way by playing with words and passed illegal laws that insult
the spirit of the constitution under why it was developed.

Where in the constitution does it say that all men of divorce or separated
status will conform to government policy on raising children? Where in the
constitution does it guarantee any man, woman or child a lifestyle in
accordance to government regulations?

Old July 4th 06, 04:46 AM posted to alt.child-support
Werebat

DB wrote:

This July 4th, think about what the Country's Founders were fighting for?

Did men not fight for freedom from Government tyranny and religious control,
only to have the very same system in it's place today?

While some would outlaw the right to burn the flag if they had things their
way, the constitution says they can't and they must abide by that. Now some
have had their way by playing with words and passed illegal laws that insult
the spirit of the constitution under why it was developed.

Where in the constitution does it say that all men of divorce or separated
status will conform to government policy on raising children? Where in the
constitution does it guarantee any man, woman or child a lifestyle in
accordance to government regulations?

Now, now, Comrade! If I didn't know you any better I might think that
you were making disparaging remarks about the Mother Country -- and that
would be most unwise.

- Ron ^*^

Old July 4th 06, 04:55 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Werebat" wrote in

Where in the constitution does it say that all men of divorce or
separated status will conform to government policy on raising children?
Where in the constitution does it guarantee any man, woman or child a
lifestyle in accordance to government regulations?

Now, now, Comrade! If I didn't know you any better I might think that you
were making disparaging remarks about the Mother Country -- and that would
be most unwise.

LOL, I will watch my statements Comrade Ron, else the state will come and
force me to comply with all their regulations. Hmmm, come to think of it,
they are already doing that!

Old July 4th 06, 05:31 AM posted to alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

"Werebat" wrote in message

DB wrote:

[...]

You've got to be ****ting me! You are a teacher at the high school level
and you don't know DB's statement is a gross misrepresentation of the U.S.
Constitution? No wonder our children are at risk!

Why not set DB and his uninformed rhetoric straight and tell him the
Constitution was adopted to place limits on the federal government and not
to provide rights for citizens? It is the SCOTUS who has screwed up the
original intend of our founding fathers' principles not the people.

Old July 5th 06, 05:31 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear
arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in
government" Thomas Jefferson

"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain
occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive." Thomas Jefferson

"Leave no authority existing not responsible to the people." Thomas
Jefferson