ABC propaganda on aspartame

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 6th 04, 07:43 AM
john

Default ABC propaganda on aspartame

Subj: Dr. Karl on your ABC web site who put outs propaganda on
aspartame instead of facts of its absolute known toxicity
Date: 9/5/04 10:19:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From: (Dr. Betty Martini)
To:
(ABC CORPORATE_AFFAIRS5)

Dear Kieran Doyle:

How can you make such a statement. Is the aspartame industry giving you
advertising money?

The toxicity of aspartame has been proven beyond any shadow of a
doubt. There are four support groups on line just taking care of the sick
and disabled on this neurotoxin. There are numerous medical texts on the
toxicity of aspartame:

www.sunsentpress.com H. J. Roberts, M.D. This includes the medical
text, Aspartame Disease: An Ignored Epidemic - 1038 pages of diseases and
symptoms triggered by this neurotoxin.

www.russellblaylockmd.com Russell Blaylock, M.D., Excitotoxins: The
Taste That Kills about this neurotoxin

Aspartame Detoxification Centers in the US, Canada and Brazil

Mission Possible Operations in 50 states and 22 countries of the world
warning consumers of this poison.

A quarter of a million web sites with articles on the toxicity

92 per cent of independent, peer reviewed scientific studies showing the
problems aspartame causes (See Dr. Walton's report on www.dorway.com on
this research which he showed on 60 Minutes)

Lawsuits filed against 14 of the largest companies in the world for
poisoning the public on aspartame knowingly - www.wnho.net also click on
aspartame

FDA records showing including a Board of Inquiry report showing the asked
that aspartame not be approved. (Donald Rumsfeld called in his markers to
get it approved. Dr. Hayes over-ruled the Board of Inquiry. Rumsfeld was
on President Reagan's transition team. After he appointed Dr. Hayes
because no FDA Commissioner would allow it on the market for 16 years, he
was so afraid he wouldn't get to the FDA in time before the current
Commissioner put a stop to approval, he wrote an executive order making
this Commissioner powerless. What clout!) FDA had also asked for the
indictment of the manufacturer but both US Prosecutors hired on with the
defense team and the statute of limitations expired.

Your Dr. Karl is talking about when I lectured for the World Environmental
Conference and my invitation to speak is on
www.dorway.com/nomarkle.html So since there is proof and the medical text
lists all the diseases I lectured on how can you look at the evidence and
say it doesn't exist.

Even a new movie, Sweet Misery: A Poisoned World
) has just been made with the world
experts telling the true story of aspartame and its toxicity with proven
research. Two other movies are in the making exposing this global plague.

Now either explain why you say no evidence of toxicity exists when we have
given you that evidence, or be assured this information will be put all
over the Internet. I'm ashamed of ABC for allowing misinformation to
stumble the public. I see you are in Australia, and Sandra Cabot, M.D., is
Mission Possible Australia and lectures all over the world on the toxicity
of aspartame. You can contact her at or
One of the two is valid.

I'm shocked to see this misinformation continued as if the evidence wasn't
provided. Shame on ABC. I would like to know who is the President and his
email address.

Dr. Betty Martini, Founder, Mission Possible International, 9270 River Club
Parkway, Duluth, Georgia 30097 770 242-2599
www.dorway.com and
www.wnho.net (warning the world off aspartame)

At 09:53 PM 9/5/2004, ABC CORPORATE_AFFAIRS5 wrote:
Dear Dr Martini

Thank you for your email of 8 August 2004.

The ABC has investigated your concerns and reviewed the content of the
journals
and websites referenced in your email. However, the ABC cannot agree that

Dr
Karl has misinformed its audience.

Having comprehensively reviewed your literature and Dr Karl's original
references, the ABC believes that no medical evidence has been presented to
support the claims about the toxicity of the substance.

Nevertheless, please be assured that your views have been noted.

Your sincerely

Kieran Doyle
ABC Audience and Consumer Affairs

Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by
Dr. Betty Martini ) on Sunday, August 08, 2004 at
05:21:33

From: http://www.abc.net.au/contact/

locationS: Outside Australia

program: Dr. Karl on your ABC web site

comments: The Dr. Karl on the web site is giving out misinformation. I'm

the
one who lectured for the World Environmental Conference and everything I
lectured on has been documented in the medical text on the global plague of
Aspartame Disease: Aspartame Disease: An Ignored Epidemic,
www.sunsentpress.com
by world expert H. J. Roberts, M.D. Lawsuits have already been filed

against
some of the largest companies in the world for poisoning the public on the
subject. Here is one of my posts I would appreciate you adding to your
web site
to counteract Dr. Karl's misinformation. Please reply to me. Dr. Betty
Martini,

ASPARTAME: NO HOAX,
CRIME OF THE CENTURY
(FRONT GROUPS IN VIOLATION OF TITLE 18, SECTION 1001 WHEN THEY LIE ABOUT

THE
ASPARTAME ISSUE AND STUMBLE OTHERS)
By Dr. Betty Martini
Mission Possible International
9270 River Club Parkway
Duluth, Georgia 30097
Telephone: 770-242-2599
E-Mail:

Web Site:
http://www.dorway.com

This is in repose to the posting that aspartame being harmful is nothing

more
than a hoax at: http://www.snopes.com/toxins/aspartame.asp

Dear Whoever you are who doesn't want to sign their name:

First of all, I'm Dr. Betty Martini, Founder of Mission Possible
International,
a worldwide volunteer force in 50 states and over 22 countries of the world
getting information from world experts on aspartame to the general public

alert them of the dangers.

Who are you who goes to "front groups" to get information. Snoops and Urban
Legends are in violation of Title 18, Section 1001 of the Criminal Code for
stumbling the people. Obviously, we've sent them my invitation to speak
for the
World Environmental Conference, and confirmation by Dr. Clarice Gaylord

that
did speak, who is with the EPA and gave the keynote address. That
information is
on http://www.dorway.com/nomarkle.html

Secondly, its all a mute point since H. J. Roberts, M.D. has declared
Aspartame
Disease to be a global plague and published the medical text, Aspartame
Disease:
An Ignored Epidemic, http://www.sunsentpress.com or 1-800-827-7991. This

1038
page medical text documents everything I lectured on from MS and lupus to
diabetes and brain tumors. Not only that but its even documented in a new
movie,
Sweet Misery: A Poisoned World. You can get a copy from Sound And Fury
Productions ) It has the world experts on
aspartame in it, Doctors Roberts, Blaylock, Walton, Olney, Bowen and even a
former FDA Investigator, Arthur Evangelista explaining how deadly
aspartame is.
Furthermore, suit have now been filed against some of the world's largest
companies for poisoning the public with aspartame including Coke, Pepsi,
Slimfast, Atria - General Foods, Walmart, Bayer, etc., etc. Read it all on
http://www.wnho.net

Also, Dr. Blaylock, a neurosurgeon, just released a paper on the MS and
Aspartame connection with new research. I'll send it to you.

And here is a note from Ed Johnson to Snoops and Urban Legends who worked

for
the Justice Department. I don't know whether you're just someone who is
ignorant
and didn't realize there are people who take money to lie. These guys have
been
told for years and sent all confirming information. In fact, a new book

just
recently came out by Michael Barbee that exposes this. It's called

Politically
Incorrect Nutrition. Regarding this issue, and on page 49 it says:

"Betty Martini is an aspartame activist. She created quite a stir in l995
when a
letter she wrote, based on her talks at the World Environmental Conference
that
year, found it way to the Internet as the "Nancy Markle" letter. It was

widely
circulated and shocked the world. She clearly laid out the dangers of
aspartame
consumption and showed how government and corporate interests put profits
ahead
of public health."

."She was attacked, however, by some who felt the information belonged to

the
category of "urban legend" or "urban rumor." One prominent critic said
that she
left too many unanswered questions. When Ms. Martini answered those

questions,
her critic refused to put them on his web site."

"Another so-called "exposer of junk science" who tried to discredit her
position
over the Internet was, in fact, a former lobbyist for the tobacco industry

and
directed an organization created by Philip Morris to attack the EPA's

position
on second-hand smoke. He and other shills working for industry
front-groups have
formed much of Ms. Martini's opposition."

So you see, they didn't get away with it. They have all been exposed now
and I'm
surprised you didn't know or are you somebody who just wanted to see what

we
send out when somebody has read their lies? You notice I'm sending them a

copy
of those notes.

Did you know there is a name for those "who do it for money"! Since my
lecturing
for the World Environmental Conference has been confirmed why would one
call it
a hoax unless they were paid to do so? But I'm glad to get those notes so
I can
refer them again to the Justice Department where they have been reported

many
times for being in violation of Title 18, Section 1001. Personally, I have

no
respect for those who lie. And below is what we send out when people are

lied
to. I'll send you separately, the new paper on the MS and Aspartame

connection
with current research substantiating the issue.

The Idaho Observer has put out 24 page booklets for distributing on

Aspartame
Disease, although they have changed the name to Rumsfeld Disease, since he

got
it approved with a lot of politics when the FDA said to revoke the
petition for
approval. Get the movie and find out just how far he went. The reason
Snoops and
Urban Legends have failed is that my number is all over the Internet and

web
sites so anything can call and get the facts. And we have all the
documentation.
Be sure to also check the Aspartame Toxicity Center,
http://www.holisticmed.com/aspartame

http://www.whno.net

Insomnia Zaz Pregnancy 8 July 3rd 04 07:00 PM
Breastfeeding and aspartame Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 1 April 15th 04 12:53 PM
Aspartame Lawsuits: Aspartame triggers birth defects Dr. Betty Martini Pregnancy 0 April 11th 04 11:36 PM
Merck gives aspartame (methanol, formaldehyde) to babies in Singulair Rich Murray Kids Health 11 October 31st 03 12:00 AM
aspartame (methanol, formaldehyde) toxicity: Murray 10.15.3 rmforall Rich Murray Pregnancy 0 October 17th 03 04:58 AM