Ugly Sounds of an Actual Spanking

Old May 2nd 04, 10:37 PM
Kane

Default Ugly Sounds of an Actual Spanking

On 02 May 2004 20:17:53 GMT, (Thelittlewench)

From: "TM

On 1-May-2004,

From: "TM"

Parents should never discipline their children in this day and age.

Brats
are all the rage.

No sense in actually having well behaved children since no one else

does
anymore. Is that the logic?

You can have well behaved childrwn without hurting them. How can

you
listen to
that clip and even remotely think that treating another person

like that
is ok.

I simply do not fall into your psycosis and believe in the

obfuscation.

That is certainly your right. Its sorry that you would view *me *

as the
psychotic after hearing that clip however.

But keep deluding yourself. Don't let facts disway you. Trod along

soldier.

Facts? You stated that no one had well behaved children

anymore...yet damned
near everybody thinks its ok to spank them.....so what are you

saying? That
spanking doesnt work? Ah... good thinking on your part then! Trod

along
little soldier.

It's difficult to find the exact number of times the pro spanking
compulsives have touted the claim that spanking has to be good because
90% of US families are reported as doing so.

Then we get the same people decrying the crime rate for teens being so
high (never mind they are wrong of course....alolescent crime rates
have been dropping for years...I'd say as more and more schools found
it counterproductive to paddle).

Invariably if the spanking compulsive that visit's here sticks around
they finally cave to the facts. . . . and the facts are these:
spanking is not proven to work in the long term and only in extremely
limited circumstances in the short term, and it has high risks
involved.

The number parents that lose their children to the state for
"disciplinary spanking" is high enough to show that parents, many, if
not most, do NOT understand the limits and do NOT have enough self
control, even if there were definable limits to spanking for
discipline/hitting for abuse, to keep from crossing the line.

It's rather strange when one considers there is nothing that a child
cannot learn by means other than punishment. Not just physical
punishment but any punishment. It's simply a lousy teacher....or we
would have a much lower criminal ricidvicm rate.

Simple logic is beyond the spanking compulsives though. They can look
right at it and deny it. Spanking is a risk. Teaching can be done
without punishment, and in fact is more likely to be effective.
Punishment always has unwanted side effects, even if not discovered at
the time of the punishment.

Talk to folks that are math phobic about their childhood learning
experiences around math. There is no discipline but self discipline.

Kane
Old May 9th 04, 03:34 AM
Coolwater0009

Shuld it be posted here?
Old May 9th 04, 05:40 PM
Chris

http://www.geocities.com/cddugan/ReportCard.htm

Those who have traumatic issues about corporal punishment in childhood
should use discretion. This sound file can be extremely upsetting.

Chris

Old May 16th 04, 09:08 PM
TM

On 16-May-2004, Chris wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/cddugan/ReportCard.htm

Those who have traumatic issues about corporal punishment in childhood
should use discretion. This sound file can be extremely upsetting.

Chris

And then, prepare to laugh youself silly at the length they sink into the
abyss
to obtain such a sound file from an adult website and try to pass it off as
a part
of their agenda.
Old May 18th 04, 05:52 AM
Chris

:
: Those who have traumatic issues about corporal punishment in childhood
: should use discretion. This sound file can be extremely upsetting.
:
: Chris

: And then, prepare to laugh youself silly at the length they sink into the
: abyss
: to obtain such a sound file from an adult website and try to pass it off as
: a part
: of their agenda.

Thank you for posting this. Whenever anyone challenges the veracity
or legitimacy of this sound file in some way, it increases public interest
and I get a rise in hits to the page.

At this point, all they need to do is listen to the soundfile. It
speaks for itself.

Chris
Old May 18th 04, 02:21 PM
Doan

On 18 May 2004, Chris wrote:

TM wrote:

: On 16-May-2004, Chris wrote:

: http://www.geocities.com/cddugan/ReportCard.htm
:
: Those who have traumatic issues about corporal punishment in childhood
: should use discretion. This sound file can be extremely upsetting.
:
: Chris

: And then, prepare to laugh youself silly at the length they sink into the
: abyss
: to obtain such a sound file from an adult website and try to pass it off as
: a part
: of their agenda.

Thank you for posting this. Whenever anyone challenges the veracity
or legitimacy of this sound file in some way, it increases public interest
and I get a rise in hits to the page.

LOL! Especially from Chris' buddies in the spanking fetish newsgroup!

At this point, all they need to do is listen to the soundfile. It
speaks for itself.

IOW, I cannot verify the veracity or legitimacy of it but I used it for
propaganda anyway.

Doan

Old May 29th 04, 05:42 AM
TM

On 28-May-2004, Chris wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/cddugan/ReportCard.htm

Those who have traumatic issues about corporal punishment in childhood
should use discretion. This sound file can be extremely upsetting.

Chris

Or listen to it immediately following a Monty Python skit.

Debate on spanking Doan General 0 June 12th 04 08:30 PM
| | Kids should work... Kane General 13 December 10th 03 03:30 AM
| | Kids should work... Kane Spanking 12 December 10th 03 03:30 AM
Kids should work. LaVonne Carlson General 22 December 7th 03 05:27 AM
Kids should work. ChrisScaife Spanking 16 December 7th 03 05:27 AM