Love Kids? New Magazine to Change their Future, Get Involved with a Magazine for Conscious Parents & Empowered kid

Old November 27th 06, 11:29 PM posted to alt.parenting.solutions
[email protected]

Default Love Kids? New Magazine to Change their Future, Get Involved with a Magazine for Conscious Parents & Empowered kid

We are launching a magazine to inspire conscious parenting and
empowered children, in the Puget Sound area. Please visit our website
North Star FamilyMatters to find out more about us and our philosophy.
Our magazine will be distributed for free (read: advertiser funded) and
we would love to get involved with people interested in contributing in
any way (writing, editing, photography, web design, article ideas, ad
sales, interviews, etc, etc). We will promote the use of EFT
(www.healthyemotions.net) , among other techniques, as a tool for
parents to use with their children.

We are particularly excited about our "Dream Page," where we
encourage children to write, draw, record, dictate or come tell us
about their dream. We will respond to every story and send an annual
subscription to the child, in addition to sending an empowered kid
dream certificate to every child who takes a positive action toward
their dreams. In addition, we will actively get involved with one
child's dream every month, seeking sponsors to help that child move
closer to the future of their dreams.

To give you an idea of what we're talking about, here's one story of
how we've changed the direction of one teenager's life.

"JB was 17 years old and wanted to drop out of high school. The staff
of North Star FamilyMatters was asked to intervene. After a short
conversation with JB, it was easy to see that his passion was
sports--that was when he came alive and felt passionate about life.
We encouraged JB encouraged to ask for an intern program at his school
for sports journalism and our managing editor wrote an email to the
national sports writer that JB idolized, asking if he would write a
note of encouragement. On Christmas Eve JB received a one-page email
from this famous sports writer, which turned his life around. He go the
internship, interviewed the Phoenix Suns (his favorite team) and
finished high school."

Contact me at if you are interested or
would like to know more.

I am a strong believer that EFT (or Emo-Free Technique) is an amazing
tool to overcome the fears and anxiety that keep us from living our
true potential. Check out my EFT website for more information on myself
and what I do.