39wks Dr's Appt

Old March 30th 04, 08:04 AM
melbgal1

Default 39wks Dr's Appt

Baby's head is 4/5th engaged !

S/he is definately slipping down lower, despite my total oblivion !
Exciting !

--
Baby, I can't wait to meet you !
EDD: 10-Apr-2004
Old March 30th 04, 03:38 PM
Em

"melbgal1" wrote in message
Baby's head is 4/5th engaged !

S/he is definately slipping down lower, despite my total oblivion !
Exciting !

That's great! I was never sure when my DS dropped. I would think that
the shape of my belly looked lower or different and then he would be in
the exact same position as the previous week when I went for my
checkups. I never asked the doctor how far he was engaged, but I wish I
would have just for my own curiosity. I never really had any pelvic
discomfort from it, but I did start getting *zings* in my leg fairly far
into the pregnancy and I hypothesize that was from his head being lower
and pressing a nerve that it wasn't before.

Glad your baby is moving down! Makes you feel like your body definitely
knows what its doing--your mind doesn't have to be involved with it at
all, your bod just goes about its own business :-)

--
Em
mama to L-baby, 6 months old!

Old March 30th 04, 06:17 PM
Fer

melbgal1 wrote:
|| Baby's head is 4/5th engaged !
|| S/he is definately slipping down lower, despite my total oblivion !
|| Exciting !
|| --
|| Baby, I can't wait to meet you !
|| EDD: 10-Apr-2004

Woohoo! You are getting so close!!!!--?

Jenn
-WAHM
-DS Feb'92
-DD Feb'97
-Jellyfish due June 25/04

Old March 31st 04, 01:40 AM
Leanne

Baby's head is 4/5th engaged !

S/he is definately slipping down lower, despite my total oblivion !
Exciting !

10 days!

And i thought my 23 days was exciting lol

Old March 31st 04, 04:08 PM
Shena Delian O'Brien

I'm so jealous. I don't think this baby is coming until next year! I
am going in for my 38w4d appt. today (we have the same due date) and I'm
sure she's going to tell me yet again that my cervix hasnt changed and
baby wants to stay in here forever. *sigh*

I am swelling these days, my ankles and hands, my thumb is going to
sleep again on a regular basis just like when I was all swollen with
edema because of my thyroid, I am working 43 hrs a week trying to get to
a place where I can finally leave work (instead of my usual 25) and I am
pooped OUT. I have gained MORE WEIGHT. I am 40+ lbs above my pre-preg
weight and I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR IT FROM MY DOCTOR!!!

Ugh I am such a cow.... ugh.....

melbgal1 wrote:

says...

Baby's head is 4/5th engaged !

S/he is definately slipping down lower, despite my total oblivion !
Exciting !

10 days!

And i thought my 23 days was exciting lol

Still can't imagine being hit by a bus though .. still can't imagine
what i'm in for with birthing a child !!.

I think i'm at an advantage with not knowing/fearing anything

38ww 5dd appt. Coccinella Pregnancy 20 March 19th 04 07:04 AM
23w dr appt *Kristi* Pregnancy 3 February 21st 04 07:03 PM
First OB appt Denise Anderson Pregnancy 3 February 6th 04 05:44 PM
my first appt (booking visit) pcb Pregnancy 14 September 22nd 03 08:08 AM
39 week appt GoofeeGyrl Pregnancy 2 September 8th 03 04:38 AM