TTC #6

Old November 30th 04, 10:15 PM
Ilse Witch

Default TTC #6

On Thanksgiving AF returned. A lot sooner than I had expected, but at
least that means we're back onto TTC number 6. Feels weird to write it
that way, having been preggers 5 times already and have only DS to show
for it... But BOY am I glad he's around!!

At least I'm doing very well, both physically and mentally, besides from
some lingering thyroid problems. I've started Clomid this cycle, and hope
it will make the difference. They've also tested for some more clotting
disorders, the ones we didn't do over summer since they are very rare. At
this point the Clomid is more or less our last resort. If this doesn't
work either, I just have to keep on trying and hope for the best.

--
-- I
mommy to DS (July '02)

Old November 30th 04, 10:41 PM
Wildwookie

Good Luck.

You are an inspiration.

Denise

news

Old November 30th 04, 11:07 PM
Tara

Best of luck to you.

Tara
Old November 30th 04, 11:56 PM
Tori M.

*hugs* Ilse I dont know how some of you manage to go on after all your
losses but I am sure glad you do.

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Xavier 10/27/04
news

Old December 1st 04, 12:14 AM
Mamma Mia

"Ilse Witch" wrote in message
news
[...]

good luck to you ilse. conceiving and holding vibes your way
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

christine

Old December 1st 04, 05:31 AM
Irrational Number

Ilse Witch wrote:
On Thanksgiving AF returned. A lot sooner than I had expected, but at
least that means we're back onto TTC number 6.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Here is some sticky baby dust for ya!

-- Anita --

Old December 1st 04, 06:49 AM
Emily

Ilse Witch wrote:

On Thanksgiving AF returned. A lot sooner than I had expected, but at
least that means we're back onto TTC number 6. Feels weird to write it
that way, having been preggers 5 times already and have only DS to show
for it... But BOY am I glad he's around!!

At least I'm doing very well, both physically and mentally, besides from
some lingering thyroid problems. I've started Clomid this cycle, and hope
it will make the difference. They've also tested for some more clotting
disorders, the ones we didn't do over summer since they are very rare. At
this point the Clomid is more or less our last resort. If this doesn't
work either, I just have to keep on trying and hope for the best.

Good luck Ilse! I'll be pulling for you!

Emily
Old December 1st 04, 07:35 AM
Kelly

Warm wishes to you Ilse!

Kelly

Old December 1st 04, 09:33 AM
Anne Rogers

good luck to you Ilse

Old December 1st 04, 11:56 AM
A&G&K&H

"Ilse Witch" wrote in message
news
[...]

Thanks for the update Ilse.
I'm hoping like crazy that this next bubba stays put for 40 weeks!
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003