Need help on Child support question

Old July 21st 05, 01:57 AM

Default Need help on Child support question

I had a daughter 3 years ago out of wedlock with a married guy who lied
to me and stopped supporting the child early this year after requiring
a paternity test that I found insulting.

Now I am taking him to court and want some advice.

1- I don't know anything about his income and worried he might not
provide suitable financial information. I don't have his social
security number. Can he hide income to court?

2- I currently live in Texas and wonder if going to court in New York
is best. My understanding is that if I am married, the state of texas
won't require any child support. Also will he sue me in Texas if I am
go to court in New York where the kid was born? he currently lives
himself in Florida which brings me to the custody question.

3- My daughter is only 2 and half years old. Can he win in custody case
and take the child away from me? Does share custody makes any sense
since we live in two differents states?

4-I work non-W2 work and don't file tax return. How much will the judge
use as income when determining child support? in New York

Old July 21st 05, 02:19 AM

Hi Ann,

I've got some answers and some questions for you too.

wrote:
I had a daughter 3 years ago out of wedlock with a married guy who lied
to me and stopped supporting the child early this year after requiring
a paternity test that I found insulting.

Insulting is your concern, not his. It's a reality that some women, are
confused about who they slept with. Just watch an average episode of
MoPo...

Now I am taking him to court and want some advice.

1- I don't know anything about his income and worried he might not
provide suitable financial information. I don't have his social
security number. Can he hide income to court?

Yes, technically he can hide income. It will depend on your resources to
prove he makes more than declared to the Tax Demons. Fish around a
little if you're not aggressive, and sporting a money-grubbing attitude
he may just declare the real funds.

2- I currently live in Texas and wonder if going to court in New York
is best. My understanding is that if I am married, the state of texas
won't require any child support. Also will he sue me in Texas if I am
go to court in New York where the kid was born? he currently lives
himself in Florida which brings me to the custody question.

I would expect you to go to court where you live. Try to fight the urge
to be an opportunistic idiot.

3- My daughter is only 2 and half years old. Can he win in custody case
and take the child away from me? Does share custody makes any sense
since we live in two differents states?

This is unlikely but if he's interested in being part of her life he
should be able to build the relationship.

4-I work non-W2 work and don't file tax return. How much will the judge
use as income when determining child support? in New York

You should be honest, just as you want him to be. Declare your income.

Forgive my assuming nature but you seem to want something for no good
reason. You've survived for 2-1/2 years, do you NEED financial support
and this headache or are you just following his money.

Old July 21st 05, 07:36 AM
Bob Whiteside

wrote in message
oups.com...
I had a daughter 3 years ago out of wedlock with a married guy who lied
to me and stopped supporting the child early this year after requiring
a paternity test that I found insulting.

How much should a sexually promiscuous woman have to pay a married man's
wife for having illicit sex with her husband and entrapping him with an
unwanted pregnancy out of wedlock?

Should sexually promiscuous women be rewarded for seducing married men and
hiding their sexual aggression toward a married man from a man's spouse?

Why should men be the only partner responsible to pay for irresponsible
sexual contacts?

How do you plan on explaining your daughter's conception to her when she
gets older and asks about her father?

Old July 21st 05, 09:33 AM
teachrmama

wrote in message
oups.com...
I had a daughter 3 years ago out of wedlock with a married guy who lied
to me and stopped supporting the child early this year after requiring
a paternity test that I found insulting.

Why? Why did you find it insulting? If he lied to you about being married,
he obviously feels that lying is an acceptable thing, and felt that you
might have lied to him about the paternity of the child--just as he had lied
to you about being married. If you knew he was married, then, obviously,
you found nothing wrong with deceiving his wife, so why wouldn't he be
concerned about the possibility that you had deceived him?

Now I am taking him to court and want some advice.

1- I don't know anything about his income and worried he might not
provide suitable financial information. I don't have his social
security number. Can he hide income to court?

What kind of income do you think he might be hiding? Do you know where he
works? Do you think he has income beyond his salary? Did you get to know
him well enough to answer these questions?

2- I currently live in Texas and wonder if going to court in New York
is best. My understanding is that if I am married, the state of texas
won't require any child support. Also will he sue me in Texas if I am
go to court in New York where the kid was born? he currently lives
himself in Florida which brings me to the custody question.

So you are married now? And your husaband is unable to earn enough money to
support the family? (That is really sad)

Have you been looking at state guidelines, and you think you will get a
bigger CS award in New York? I surely hope that is not what you are doing.
That sounds like greed--not need! You live in Texas. Your daughter lives
in Texas. Why would you even think of going to another state to file?

3- My daughter is only 2 and half years old. Can he win in custody case
and take the child away from me? Does share custody makes any sense
since we live in two differents states?

If he can prove that he is a fit father with a stable family life, and you
are an unfit mother, he might just be able to do that. But it doesn't sound
as if that is something he is interested in. Has he mentioned that he wants
custody? Or visitation? You do want dad to be a major part of your
daughter's life, don't you?

4-I work non-W2 work and don't file tax return. How much will the judge
use as income when determining child support? in New York

Ummm--you're not saying that you want to be able to hide income, are you?
You don't want him to hide his, but you want to hide yours? Does that
strike you as fair? Why do you think that your income shouldn't be used?
You say that you are insulted by his demanding a paternity test--yet here
you are wondering if your income needs to be submitted, since it can't be
traced via income taxes. Are you planning to teach your daughter these
sterling character qualities? Please don't try to tell me that you want to
get every penny you can for the good of your child--because living with
greed and dishonesty will undo any possible good a few extra dollars might
provide.

Old July 21st 05, 07:58 PM
Tracy

wrote in message
oups.com...
I had a daughter 3 years ago out of wedlock with a married guy who lied
to me and stopped supporting the child early this year after requiring
a paternity test that I found insulting.

3- My daughter is only 2 and half years old. Can he win in custody case
and take the child away from me? Does share custody makes any sense
since we live in two differents states?

I hope he ends up with custody of the little girl. Actually it would be
ideal if his wife ends up with custody. You have no morals and no business
in raising a child.

Thanks,
Tracy
~~~~
http://www.hornschuch.net/tracy/

Old July 21st 05, 08:50 PM
=KRP=

ANOTHER DAVID MOORE FORGERY!!!

Date: 21 Jul 2005 19:48:43 -0000
From: "Dean Tong"
Subject: Need help on Child support question
Newsgroups: alt.child-support,soc.men

wrote:
[...]

Are you white? If so, I can refer you to some good legal resources.

This was NOT from Mr. TONG but LITTLE 2 year old DAVID MOORE a psycho
stalker from BOLINGBROOK, ILLIINOIS.

Old July 22nd 05, 05:55 PM

Had sex with a married man, work "under the table" evading paying taxes
and now want to profit from both of them. Add to that now wanting the
father to have contact with the child.

The court's going to have a good time with you.

b.
Old July 27th 05, 05:24 PM
Big RJ

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Ann,

Quite a mess you are in. You live in TX., he lives in FL. and the baby was
born in NY! I believe Texas would handle both custody and child support as
that is where the child lives. I saw a similiar post on alt.support.divorce
recently about where to file for divorce NC or NY. They may have some
advice for you there.

Good luck!

Big RJ