I have Lungs Cancer -- Please read my life Fact -- It'll take justfew mins

Old March 6th 08, 08:22 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
[email protected]

Default I have Lungs Cancer -- Please read my life Fact -- It'll take justfew mins

I am Nilotpal, age 28yrs, have LUNGS CANCER. Doctors said if it is
treated now can be suppressed. I have a six members in my family
(Me,my wife,my old parents,my 2yr. old child & my unmarried sister). I
am the only one to earn livelihood for all of us. I work in a very
small shop & earn very little to affrod my treatment alongwith other
expenses. If I die they'll be no where.

After lots of fights I can afford for surgery. Now I need money for
the costlier part of treatment, Chemotherapy & Radiotherapy. PLEASE
HELP.
I know that it'll seem to you like few others begging online with a
False Stories.But as you know, the God is here and he knows why I am
begging to others for money.If I am a liar then I know no one will
come to help me & I WILL DIE.

Believe me,I am the person who never asked for any favour from any
HUMAN before.I was feeling ashamed for that. I was thinking the
ALMIGHTY has sent me on the Earth to do some duty & I was doing those
from my heart. But one thing I used to do (that I think) HE did not
liked----SMOKING. So to teach me a lesson he did this with me.

I was totally frustrated & knocked all doors I knew & someone told me
to ask for help on net so that MY CRY WILL REACH TO THOSE WHO REALLY
BELIEVE THAT GOD CREATS CRISIS TO HELP HIS CHILDRENS UNDERSTAND THE
BASICS OF LIFE. So I did as my last try with the faith that the God
will definitely send someone to help me. He created this problem & he
will show me the way to overcome from it.

Now,please advice me how can I prove my integrity to get your
confidence?
My story is not story, it is fact----- BELIEVE ME.
GOD KNOWS THAT I AM NOT A LIAR.

PLEASE HELP TO FIGHT WITH THE DEATH & GET BACK TO LIFE.
I DO NOT WANT TO DIE & DO NOT WANT TO BE
THE CAUSE OF DEATH OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS.
PLEASE DO NOT FEEL COMPELLED --- PLEASE DONATE AS MUCH AS YOU AFFORD.

http://donatemoney2me.com/Please-Donate/NM3508L68.htm