Turn $6 into $1,000s as seen on Oprah and 20/20

Old March 22nd 08, 11:53 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
shannon

Default Turn $6 into $1,000s as seen on Oprah and 20/20

Make 15k in 30 Days!!!! As seen on Oprah
and 20/20!!!
That's Right 15,000 dollars in your PayPal account - That's all it
takes...
FIRST, PRINT THIS OUT TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS EASIER!
.. PAYPAL MAGIC!!!
.. TURN $6.00 INTO $15,000 IN ONLY 30 DAYS...HERES HOW!
This is Not a Scam!!!
How to Turn $6.00 into $15,000 in 30 Days with PayPal.
AS SEEN ON OPRAH!!
PAYPAL VERIFIES THAT THIS $6 INVESTMENT
IS 100% LEGAL AND IS A BIG HIT THIS YEAR
SEE THEIR NOTE BELOW OR ASK THEM DIRECTLY...
THIS MIGHT TAKE 15-30 MINUTES AND JUST $6,
BUT IT IS 100% WORTH IT TO MAKE THOUSANDS SO
QUICKLY.
From PayPal:
"Dear Member, it has come to our attention that there
is a PayPal scheme floating around at the moment you
may have heard or seen the $6 scheme. You may have
even taken part in it well we have been asked a lot of
questions about this scheme the answer is yes it does
work and yes it is safe to use providing you follow the
rules it is legal and has made a big hit on the internet
this year. If you would like to take part in this scheme
or would like a bit more information then please see the
attached file that was kindly donated to us. Thank you for
using PayPal!" This Really Works Keep in mind that everything stated
below is 100% legal as stated by the U.S. Post Office
(1-800-725-2161).

Now honestly,what is six Dollars, especially out of a Paypal account.
In exchange
you will make thousands in the first few months. You then place your
own name and email address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post
the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands of
newsgroups)

I sent out my measly $6.00 to the six people on the list. Within 7
days, I started: getting $$$$$ in my account!
I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the CASH just kept
coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00.By the end of the
second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I
had over $15,060.00 and it's still growing.This is now my fourth week
and I have made a total of just over $26,000.00 and it's still coming
in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00 and 6 minutes to send it out.
This program WORKS. Put in message boards or send as emails.
INSTRUCTIONS
1. Login to PayPal and click the "Send Money" tab near top of
screen
In the "Recipient's Email" field type: the email address
In the "Amount" field type: "1" (your $1.00 payment)
In the "Category" field select: "Service" (Keeping it
legal)
In the "subject" field type: "EMAIL LIST",
In the "message" field type: "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST".
Finally, click on the "Continue" button to complete the payment.
Repeat these steps for each of the 6 email addresses. that's it!
Below are the emails that you transfer the money into:
Paypal accounts to send 1 Dollar to:
The Email List:

1.
2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

2.After sending the money to the first 6 people on the list, you can
remove the name next to the #1 on the list and move the rest of the
names up one position (#2 becomes #1, #3 becomes #2, etc?) Then place
your name in the #6 position. Then save it.
3. When you have completed the instructions, take this letter and then
go to (Google, Yahoo,...) and type in (Making Money Message board,
Money Message Board, Money
Forum, Free money Forum, or anything along those lines that are
forums)
and start posting your copy of this message at least 200 times, to as
many unique message boards as you can, or more. The more times you
post
this at a unique board, the more money you will make.
Keep a copy of this letter so you can use it a second time.
Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work.
4. This program remains successful because of the honesty and
integrity
of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering
to the instructions.
5.This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to 18 Sec.
1302 & 1241 of the Postal Lottery laws.
You can try this or buy another lottery ticket and see which pays
first. It's up to you!
[[[ IMPORTANT NOTE: If you can not see full email addresses (this
happens on some web-based groups), just click on the link that
appears
near the @ symbol of any email address above. This will take you to a
page for you to verify that you're human and then it takes you back
this message finally revealing the full email addresses. ]]]