Birth Announcement

Old July 2nd 04, 08:44 AM
Amy

Default Birth Announcement

Just a quick announcement - Ana Jessica was born on June 30th at 38w 4d
weighing 7lb 9oz after a quick induction and 3 hour labour, and only about
an hour and ten minutes of real pain - wow! For Todd's benefit, I laboured
standing and delivered side-lying. All doing well, will post full story if &
when I get the time...lol...
You can see her photo by clicking on http://www.tdhb.org.nz/ then go to the
baby pages and click on 'Souto' under June 30th.

Old July 2nd 04, 09:53 AM
Unadulterated Me

Amy wrote:

Just a quick announcement - Ana Jessica was born on June 30th at 38w 4d
weighing 7lb 9oz after a quick induction and 3 hour labour, and only about
an hour and ten minutes of real pain - wow! For Todd's benefit, I laboured
standing and delivered side-lying. All doing well, will post full story if &
when I get the time...lol...
You can see her photo by clicking on http://www.tdhb.org.nz/ then go to the
baby pages and click on 'Souto' under June 30th.

Yay Amy I'm so thrilled for you, congratulations and welcome earthside
baby Jessica ;-)
She is beautiful and i love the fluffy pink mammoth friend lol

Old July 2nd 04, 01:03 PM
Not My Real Name

Aww, she's adorable! Congratulations!!!

--
-Sara
Mommy to DD, 27 months

&

Old July 2nd 04, 01:45 PM
Kathy Cole

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 19:44:44 +1200, "Amy"
wrote:

Just a quick announcement - Ana Jessica was born on June 30th at 38w 4d
weighing 7lb 9oz after a quick induction and 3 hour labour, and only about
an hour and ten minutes of real pain - wow! For Todd's benefit, I laboured
standing and delivered side-lying. All doing well, will post full story if &
when I get the time...lol...
You can see her photo by clicking on http://www.tdhb.org.nz/ then go to the
baby pages and click on 'Souto' under June 30th.

I'm so happy for you guys. Congrats!
Old July 2nd 04, 02:34 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Amy wrote:
Just a quick announcement - Ana Jessica was born on June 30th at 38w 4d
weighing 7lb 9oz after a quick induction and 3 hour labour, and only about
an hour and ten minutes of real pain - wow! For Todd's benefit, I laboured
standing and delivered side-lying. All doing well, will post full story if &
when I get the time...lol...
You can see her photo by clicking on http://www.tdhb.org.nz/ then go to the
baby pages and click on 'Souto' under June 30th.

OMG congrats!!!! This is so exciting!

Old July 2nd 04, 03:58 PM
Nikki

Amy wrote:
Just a quick announcement - Ana Jessica was born on June 30th at 38w
4d weighing 7lb 9oz

Congratulations!! Welcome Ana Jessica. She looks so peaceful in her
picture :-)

--
Nikki
Mama to Hunter (5) and Luke (3)

Old July 2nd 04, 04:38 PM
Nic H

GORGOEOUS baby! Congrats!

Nic
EDD 23 Aug 04 (Baby Girl! Micaela:-))
Mum to Aneisha - 2 Nov 93

Old July 2nd 04, 04:41 PM
Leslie

Congratulations and welcomd to Ana--such a pretty and unusual name.

Leslie

Emily (2/4/91)
Jake (1/27/94)
Teddy (2/15/95)
William (3/5/01 -- VBA3C, 13 lbs. 5 oz.)
and Lorelei, expected 11/2/04

"Children come trailing clouds of glory from God, which is their home."
~ William Wordsworth

Old July 2nd 04, 04:46 PM
Em

"Amy" wrote in message
Just a quick announcement - Ana Jessica was born on June 30th at 38w

4d
weighing 7lb 9oz after a quick induction and 3 hour labour, and only

about
an hour and ten minutes of real pain - wow! For Todd's benefit, I

laboured
standing and delivered side-lying. All doing well, will post full

story if &
when I get the time...lol...
You can see her photo by clicking on http://www.tdhb.org.nz/ then go

to the
baby pages and click on 'Souto' under June 30th.

Excellent! Congratulations to you and your family and welcome to baby
Ana! She's very cute!

Sounds like a great labor--looking forward to reading the complete story
if you get the chance.

--
Em
mama to L-baby, 9 months old