how quickly

Old August 15th 07, 03:07 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
sharalyns

Default how quickly

On Aug 13, 10:49 am, "april & co"
wrote:
Hi

How quick did you mums know you were pregnant? For the past 2 days I've been
weeing more and have had those crampy feelings and dizzy spells but thought
nothing of it really until today. I still have the feelings but have
actually been sick today and have gone right off food and the thought of it
turns my insides. After throwing up I searched google for how quick before
pregnancy do you have symptoms and came across a page that said 4 days after
conception is quite possible. I also spoke to a friend who said it was
possibly, i told her i'd done a pregnancy test which was negative and she
said that was normal as you won't show that quickly on a test. Other than
these symptoms i'm feeling fine so is it possible to have these symptoms so
early on?

april

6 dpo--we knew either I was pg or dying. We weren't trying, and I was
convinced in my head that I was dying. Got a '+' test on 11 dpo.

Sharalyn
mom to Alexander James

Old August 15th 07, 03:09 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
sharalyns

On Aug 13, 5:37 pm, "Jamie Clark" wrote:
Some people say that they know before tests pick it up, although I've never
been sure if I believe them -- are they really feeling symptoms, and are
they pregnancy symptoms or standard premenstrual symptoms...or just wishful
thinking...but, I have a friend who says that she can feel her self pop an
egg every month, and claims that she has, without a doubt, felt every single
conception the moment it happened. How this may be possible, I have no
idea. But, she has 3 kids, and every single time she and her husband were
trying, and had sex, she told him that they had just conceived, and she was
right. He has never contradicted her when she tells that story and said,
"Yes honey, but you said that 8 other times and we weren't pregnant."
Also, for her third child, they had been talking about having another, but
hadn't really agreed to start ttc. One night they were fooling around and
had sex, and she woke up at 2am and woke up her husband and said, "Oh ****,
I just ovulated!" It was a weekend, so she went that Monday to her doctor
and asked for the morning after pill. He told her that it might already be
too late, and if so, it wouldn't hurt the baby, but if she hadn't ovulated
quite when she thought, then it could still work. 9 months later, her
daughter was born. And they are thrilled.

So I don't know. I don't normally believe people who tell stories like
that, but it sure sounds to me like she knows when she conceives.
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

I feel ovulation each month, but I never felt conception (3 times
now). I don't disbelieve your friend though. :-)

Sharalyn
mom to Alexander James