Homebirthers

Old October 27th 06, 08:45 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anne Rogers

Default Homebirthers

When I first read your comment about tears, I thought you were lucky to
just
be experiencing pain, 3rd degree tear is often associated with bowel
problems.

The 3rd tear/stitch is just outside the rectum, fortunately. But close
enough I was so afraid to have a bowel movement for awhile.

the obstetric definition of 3rd degree is that the tear goes into the anal
muscle, 4th degree is when it gets the skin as well, so there is a strong
chance of problems, but it's not a given, though I'm not sure how reliable
diagnosis is, I suspect it's possible to misdiagnose a bad 2nd degree with a
best scenario of 3rd degree and so on. I had tears which were officially 2nd
degree, but they must be the best case scenario as I didn't have stitches
(exact same tear, first time stitches not recommended, 2nd time I turn them
down, but was strongly encouraged).

Cheers

Anne

Old October 30th 06, 03:57 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
PattyMomVA

"cjra" wrote and I snipped:
Have you ever been told you were directly responsible for endangering
your child's life?

I haven't had anything to add to this discussion because I didn't have a
homebirth, but before this post scrolls off my newsreader..... {{{hugs}}}
I can't imagine how hurtful your sister's words were.

-Patty, mom of 1+2

Old October 30th 06, 04:37 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
cjra

PattyMomVA wrote:
"cjra" wrote and I snipped:
Have you ever been told you were directly responsible for endangering
your child's life?

I haven't had anything to add to this discussion because I didn't have a
homebirth, but before this post scrolls off my newsreader..... {{{hugs}}}
I can't imagine how hurtful your sister's words were.

Thanks, I really appreciate that. I'm having a hard time getting past
it. She called a few days later to "apologize" (I put "" because it was
along the lines of "Sorry I yelled at you but if you knew what I
know...." blah blah blah), she just left a message and asked me to call
back. But I just can't do it yet. I should, but just thinking about
talking to her right now upsets me too much.

Old November 6th 06, 06:09 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
PattyMomVA

"cjra" wrote:
PattyMomVA wrote:
"cjra" wrote and I snipped:
Have you ever been told you were directly responsible for endangering
your child's life?

I haven't had anything to add to this discussion because I didn't have a
homebirth, but before this post scrolls off my newsreader.....
{{{hugs}}}
I can't imagine how hurtful your sister's words were.

Thanks, I really appreciate that. I'm having a hard time getting past
it. She called a few days later to "apologize" (I put "" because it was
along the lines of "Sorry I yelled at you but if you knew what I
know...." blah blah blah), she just left a message and asked me to call
back. But I just can't do it yet. I should, but just thinking about
talking to her right now upsets me too much.

Hi. When will you see your sister next? Have you figured out how you want
to respond to your sister at this time? Or have you done so already?
You've had lots of great suggestions here about how to handle this. I hope
it goes/went well.

Take care,
-Patty, mom of 1+2

Old November 6th 06, 06:28 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
cjra

PattyMomVA wrote:
"cjra" wrote:

Thanks, I really appreciate that. I'm having a hard time getting past
it. She called a few days later to "apologize" (I put "" because it was
along the lines of "Sorry I yelled at you but if you knew what I
know...." blah blah blah), she just left a message and asked me to call
back. But I just can't do it yet. I should, but just thinking about
talking to her right now upsets me too much.

Hi. When will you see your sister next? Have you figured out how you want
to respond to your sister at this time? Or have you done so already?
You've had lots of great suggestions here about how to handle this. I hope
it goes/went well.

No plans to see her any time soon. She's in Atlanta and I'm in Texas
(and the rest of the family is in CA). We usually try to see each other
1x/yr but there's no particular event planned. So I have awhile before
face to face contact is an issue.

No, I haven't done anything yet. I will write a letter, but every time
I even think of it I get so upset I have to just put it out of my mind.
The letter won't focus on the research on homebirths, since she will
never change her mind and that's ok. I'll explain how her accusations
are baseless, and that my only request is she never speak of the topic
again. Then just wait and see what happens next time around.

Old November 7th 06, 01:11 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
[email protected]

Default To CRJA's older sister - the MD

TO CRJA's OLDER SISTER - THE MD...

See below...

cjra wrote:

No plans to see her any time soon. She's in Atlanta and I'm in Texas
(and the rest of the family is in CA). We usually try to see each other
1x/yr but there's no particular event planned. So I have awhile before
face to face contact is an issue.

No, I haven't done anything yet. I will write a letter, but every time
I even think of it I get so upset I have to just put it out of my mind.
The letter won't focus on the research on homebirths, since she will
never change her mind and that's ok. I'll explain how her accusations
are baseless, and that my only request is she never speak of the topic
again. Then just wait and see what happens next time around.

CJRA: I too have a sibling who is an MD - actually have two MD
siblings...

To my younger brother Gregory Gastaldo, MD (via surface mail): Please
help stop the massive birth crimes of MDs discussed below.

As always Greg, I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. As
medical students you MDs are TRAINED to perform felonies...

TO CRJA's OLDER SISTER - THE MD...

1. Please immediately apologize to CRJA (See her mention of you,
reproduced below.)

2. Please immediately take action to help stop your MD-obstetrician
colleagues from closing birth canals up to 30%. (Your MD-obstetrician
colleagues are KEEPING birth canals closed the "extra" up to 30% when
babies get stuck - with MD-obstetrician experts lying to cover-up. See
"Dents in babies' skulls," URL below.)

3. Please immediately take action to help stop your MD-obstetrician
colleagues from robbing babies of up to 50% of their blood volume -
euphemism "immediate cord clamping." Retired obstetrician George
Malcolm Morley, MB ChB FACOG indicates the baby blood robbery happens
in EVERY CESAREAN SECTION and in most "cord blood banking" births.

4. Please immediately take action to help stop organized medicine from
committing other obvious crimes - like 1) fraudulently promoting
vaccinations and 2) lying by omission, thereby, in effect, denying
massive numbers of babies massive numbers of free daily immunizations.
See below.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

CRJA PUBLICLY ASKED:

"Have you ever been told you were directly responsible for endangering
your child's life?"
http://groups.google.com.ag/group/mi...420d10cad5907d

DR. GASTALDO REMARKS: ***MDs*** are directly responsible for
endangering children's lives - occasionally killing children - and
lying to cover-up.

See the Four OB Lies in "Dents in babies' skulls," URL below.

CRJA's older sister the MD needs to tell law enforcement about the Four
OB Lies.

CRJA CONTINUED...
"[M]y sister the MD, who has not really talked to me
since DD [dear daughter?] was born (not even to ask how she's doing)
could hold her
tongue no longer and launched into an all out attack on me, my midwife,

homebirths. How I was responsible for what happened, how she never
would have allowed it if she was here (not like it's up to her, I never

asked her opinion and avoided the topic entirely throughout my pg), how

selfish and irresponsible it was for me to risk my child's life and how

I'd better never do it again.... I'm not surprised she feels this way,
that's why I never discussed it with her before. It was just hard to
hear it all, esp. being told I'm to blame for my daughter's near-death.

I *know* it's not true, and I normally have a super thick skin, but
this pushed me to my limit. Also knowing that she *won't* keep her
mouth shut about it next time I'm pg, so I'm just going to have to
avoid talking to her completely, makes me a bit sad...I just needed to
vent. Not much I can do except ignore her."

DR. GASTALDO REMARKS FURTHER:

Look at what happened in CRJA's daughter's birth: When CRJA got to the
hospital - under the care of the MD - suddenly it was OK to close her
birth canal up to 30%!!

I'm assuming that "sitting up at the edge of the bed" meant closing
CRJA's birth canal up to 30%...

EXCERPTS FROM CRJA's BIRTH STORY...

CRJA AT HOME...

At 6 cm dilation, CRJA wrote:

"...this is why I know laboring on your back would SUCK. I had a
contraction while I was on my back and OMG! What pain!!!"
http://groups.google.com.ag/group/mi...7294ca1ff87670

"At some point in there I started pushing, we tried pushing in
different positions. She could feel the head ready to come out, kept
saying "this could happen in minutes!" But nothing was happening.
I'd push and push and nothing. Close to 7pm she detected a weird
heartbeat and said 'we're going to the hospital.'..."

CRJA AT THE HOSPITAL...

"...what worked was sitting up at the edge of the bed -
so that gravity would work..."
http://groups.google.com.ag/group/mi...7294ca1ff87670

DR. GASTALDO REMARKS FURTHER: If CRJA was on her sacrum - which seems
likely - she was being made to close her birth canal up to 30%. But
even if CRJA's "sitting up at the edge of the bed" did not entail the
MD closing CRJA's birth canal up to 30% - MD-obstetricians do this all
the time! They do it (keep women in dorsal lithotomy) as they pull
with forceps, vacuums and hands! See below.

CRJA's daughter - like the rest of us - is fine. (Then again, how many
of us could have been finer? An estimated 4.6% of "healthy" babies
suffer unexplained brain bleeds and later in life there are unexplained
"lesser" motor and perceptual difficulties. How many of us could have
LIVED that didn't? Australian obstetrician Norman Beischer, MD once
guessed that 10% of stillbirths were just fine right before birth.
Right before birth means right before babies are forced through birth
canals senselessly closed the "extra" up to 30%.)

The thousands of babies TODAY about to be forced through birth canals
senselessly closed the "extra" up to 30% deserve to have CRJA's sister
the MD advocating for them. ***EVERY*** MD SHOULD BE ADVOCATING
STOPPING THE BIZARRE MD-OBSTETRICIAN BEHAVIORS. (British medical doctor
Sarah Vaughan remarked on CRJA's thread. So far as I know, Sarah has
done nothing. If she has - and if she is reading - I hope she will say
publicly what she has done/what she is doing to stop MD-obstetricians
from endangering the tiniest people.)

Most women will never be informed by MDs - so I have been contacting
law enforcement.

Eventually law enforcement will stop looking the other way - especially
if MDs like CRJA's older sister start publicly insisting that law
enforcement take action to stop the obvious MD crimes...

I RECENTLY WROTE TO THE SOUTH DAKOTA ATTORNEY GENERAL...

BEGIN excerpt of Dr. Gastaldo's email to the South Dakota Attorney General...

When I pointed out OTHER obvious medical crimes - mass vaccination
promotion fraud (and mass
MD failure to inform true informed consent prior to vaccination)...

Steven Harris, MD arrogantly boasted:

"Without enforcement, there is no law. Without law, there is no crime.
These are elementary principles. Get an adult to explain them to you."

See Dr. Weil and baby asphyxiation
http://groups.google.com/group/
misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/162aed5802403e52

NOTE: Regarding the vaccination promotion fraud of MDs...

I am in favor of the vaccination choice - I just don't think
vaccinations
should be fraudulently promoted.

Nor do I think MDs should be lying by omission - denying massive
numbers of
babies massive numbers of free daily immunizations - which is a mass
medical crime that is related to the vaccination promotion
fraud...

See again: The F Crime: Arkansas State Board of Health President Karen
Konarski-Hart, DC
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/4352

The senseless mass MD birth-canal-closing crime discussed above is
accompanied by Four OB
Lies.

For the Four OB Lies (they are whoppers)...

See Dents in babies' skulls"
http://groups.google.com/group/
misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/08abfc7ff242150e

Alternate URL:

UNNECESSARY SPINAL MANIPULATION...

With birth canals senselessly closed the "extra" up to 30%...

MD-obstetricians are pulling on babies' spines with hands, forceps and
vacuums...

Sometimes MD-obstetricians pull so hard they rip spinal nerves out of
tiny
spinal cords.

Some babies die - some babies get paralyzed - most babies "only" have
their
spines gruesomely wrenched.

ALL spinal manipulation is gruesome with the birth canal senselessly
closed
the "extra" up to 30%.

UNNECESSARY EPISIOTOMIES/UNNECESSARY C-SECTIONS...

With birth canals senselessly closed the "extra" up to 30%...

MD-obstetricians surgically/fraudulently infer they are doing/have done
everything possible to open birth canals - even as they keep birth
canals
closed the "extra" up to 30%.

NOTE: I am not saying here that compelling midwives and
MD-obstetricians to
allow birth canals to open the "extra" up to 30% will prevent all
c-sections, episiotomies and forceps use...

It's just that midwives and MD-obstetricians have no business closing
birth
canals the "extra" up to 30%.

Nor do midwives and MD-obstetricians have any business KEEPING birth
canals
closed the "extra" up to 30% when babies get stuck. (See OB Lie #4 in
"Dents
in babies' skulls," URL above.)

UNNECESSARY BABY ASPHYXIATION/UNNECESSARY BABY BLOOD ROBBERY...

MD-obstetricians are also temporarily aspxhyiating babies, forcing them
breathe with their lungs before they are ready - and in the process
robbing
them of up to 50% of their blood volume.

The euphemism for this obvious medical crime is "immediate cord
clamping."

Retired obstetrician George Malcolm Morley MB ChB FACOG says the baby
asphyxiation/baby blood robbery is happening to EVERY CESAREAN BABY -
and in
most "cord blood banking" births...

See Dr. Morley's website: www.cordclamp.com.

See also "Dents in babies' skulls," URL above.

PREVENTION...

It is easy to avoid the bizarre obstetric behaviors discussed above.

A. Use side-lying, hands-and-knees, kneeling (against the raised back
of
the bed for example), standing delivery positions, etc. Note: Nearly
EVERY
delivery position but the two most common ones allow the birth canal to
open
the "extra" up to 30%.

WARNING #1: Some MD-obstetricians and midwives will let you "try"
"alternative" delivery positions but will - unwittingly - cause you to
close
your birth canal the "extra" up to 30% for the actual delivery (i.e.,
they
will move you back to semisitting or dorsal when your baby is about to
come
out).

WARNING #2: When/if you point out to midwives or MD-obstetricians that
they
have been closing birth canals up to 30% all their careers, they don't
like
it - some lie to cover-up - so you may want to confidentially report to
law
enforcement as I have been doing - see below.)

B. To avoid the senseless baby asphyxiation and senseless baby blood
robbery, tell the midwife or MD-obstetrician not to clamp the umbilical
cord
until your baby is pink and breathing and not in need of resuscitation.
If
there are problems at birth, it makes NO sense to amputate the baby's
natural resuscitation/transfusion device (mom and the umbilical cord).
Medical authorities still haven't answered my question as to why baby
AND
mother can't be rolled across the room if baby needs additional
resuscitation/transfusion above and beyond what mom and the umbilical
cord
provide.)

AGAIN...

When I pointed out obvious mass vaccination promotion fraud/crime (and
mass
MD failure to inform true informed consent prior to vaccination)...

Steven Harris, MD arrogantly boasted:

"Without enforcement, there is no law. Without law, there is no crime.
These are elementary principles. Get an adult to explain them to you."

What monumental arrogance.

Perhaps CRJA's older sister the MD will come online and explain why MDs
should be able to get away with obvious massive crimes against babies.

FINALLY, I WANT TO THANK ANNE ROGERS.

Anne wrote a few months back...

"Hi Todd...you know until recently I thought you were some nutter who
was a bit over
passionate about a single issue, now I think the world is a better
place for
you in it constantly contacting people about the issue..."
http://groups.google.com.ag/group/mi...e70ebc1baaae8e

Anne was responding to:

GASKIN'S GOOF (Part 3): The **OTHER** McROBERTS MANEUVER...
http://groups.google.com.ag/group/mi...08f682826116c7

"THE ISSUE"....

James Smeltzer, MD wrote in 1986:

"[McRoberts] simultaneously reverses
almost all of the factors tending to cause shoulder dystocia CREATED BY
THE
DORSAL LITHOTOMY POSITION... (emphasis added) [Smeltzer. Clin Obstet
Gynecol
1986;29(2):299-308]

Dr. Smeltzer continued:

"...the maneuver removes all weight-bearing forces from the sacrum, the
main
pressure point of the pelvis in the lithotomy position..."

Obviously, this is not the same McRoberts maneuver mentioned when Ina
May Gaskin goofed in 1991 and recommended the birth-canal-CLOSING
version of
McRoberts as a "first maneuver."

IMAGINE THAT: AMERICA'S MOST PROMINENT MIDWIFE RECOMMENDS
BIRTH-CANAL-CLOSING!

As indicated above - it sounds like ***CRJA's midwife**** got to the
hospital and let the MD put her on her sacrum ("sitting up at the edge
of the bed")...

Again, if CRJA was on her sacrum - which seems likely - she was being
made to close her birth canal up to 30%. But even if CRJA's "sitting
up at the edge of the bed" did not entail the MD closing CRJA's birth
canal up to 30% - MD-obstetricians do this all the time! They do it
(keep women in dorsal lithotomy) as they pull with forceps, vacuums and
hands!

MDs also routinely temporarily ASPHYXIATE babies - in the process of
robbing them of up to 50% of their blood volume!

BOTTOMLINE...

Organized medicine is a massive criminal enterprise - with MDs
arrogantly boasting that they are above the law because law enforcement
is looking the other way. See the arrogant boast of Steve B. Harris,
MD, above.

Eventually MDs are going to support BABIES - and report the crimes to
law enforcement - and testify in birth trauma cases.

Until then, I will be telling pregnant women about the obvious MD
crimes - and how to prevent them - as I am doing in this post. (For
prevention, see above.)

A FEW LAST MATTERS:

As I have said for so long: I am in favor of pardons in advance for
MDs. As medical students they are TRAINED to perform felonies.

As medical students, MDs are trained to believe they are infallible, as
in this comment from David M. Eddy, MD, PhD - published by the AMA:

"[T]he intellectual foundation of medical care...is...whatever a
physician decides is by definition correct." [Eddy DM. The challenge.

(Jan12)1990 JAMA]

"There is one quotation that captures the essence of what membership in

both the AMA and our state medical associations is all
about...'Joining
the AMA is like joining a church...' [Hopkins D reviewing Campion FD:
The
AMA and U.S. Health Policy Since 1940, 1984, Review Press: Chicago, IL.

In Western J Med, 1985;142(2):273]

The medical profession is such a tyrannical religion that a federal
court
and a federal appeals court had to order its largest diocese (the AMA)
let individual MDs and individual hospitals make "individual
decisions."
[Wilk CA. Medicine, monopolies, and malice. Garden City Park, NY: Avery

1996]

Incredibly, the AMA appealed!!

The U.S. Supreme Court refused to hear the Wilk v. AMA case in 1990,
thus
in effect upholding the lower courts' opinions; at which point,
coincidentally, Eddy [1990; cited above] declared in effect that each
individual MD is a priest in the medical religion - acting ex cathedra:

"[T]he intellectual foundation of medical care...is...whatever a
physician decides is by definition correct." [Eddy DM. The challenge.

(Jan12)1990 JAMA]

MDs aren't following their own "Principles of Medical Ethics"...

RELEVANT AMA PRINCIPLES OF MEDICAL ETHICS....

"[AMA physician[s] shall...strive to expose those physicians...who
engage in
fraud or deception."

"[AMA p]hysician[s] shall...seek changes in those requirements which
are
contrary to the best interests of the patient."

"[AMA p]hysician[s] shall...make relevant information available to
patients,
colleagues, and the public..."
http://www.psych.org/psych_pract/eth...nions53101.cfm

MDs - including my own two brother MDs - are ignoring medical ethics -
babies be damned.

I wrote back in 2001:

http://groups.google.az/group/sci.me...1ea483c?hl=az&

BEGIN excerpt...

My own brother - Gregory Gastaldo, MD - is remaining silent - mothers
and
babies be damned.

Greg never responded to: MDs *causing* shoulder dystocia: O'Leary
inaction?
Or collusion...

[April 30, 2001 UPDATE: As indicated above, Greg didn't respond to
"Dear
Mothering, Dear ICAN,
Dear God"...therefore I will copy Greg (again) at:]

Greg Gastaldo, M.D.
Director of Athletic Medicine
San Diego State University
5500 Campanile Drive
San DIego, CA 92182-4710
(619) 594-6681
Fax: (619) 594-5613

http://sportsmed.ucsd.edu/Faculty.htm

Greg: In an estimated 10 to 15% of births, MDs reach INSIDE vaginas -
grasp
fetal
heads with forceps or vacuum devices - and drag babies through pelvic
outlets senselessly closed up to 30% - sometimes pulling so hard that
spinal
nerves are ripped out of tiny spinal cords!

Greg: Your profession is senselessly harming mothers and babies en
masse -
WHY the silence?

Why the psychological violence, as in,

"[Withholding] information by restricting scholarly exchange...[is a
form
of]...psychological violence."
--Ralph Crawshaw, MD. Academic sanction: targeting South African
science.
JAMA 1989;262(11):1499-1503

Both you and our esteemed brother Ed should be promoting scholarly
exchange - promoting the Gastaldo maneuver (see below) - instead of
engaging
in psychological violence.

Remember: The medical crime is HUGE:

"[C]hildbirth is the most common reason for inpatient care in the
United
States..." [Annas GJ. Women and children first. N Engl J Med
(Dec14)1995]

ATTENTION: Commander Edward Gastaldo, MD (US Navy): You said you'd be

retiring soon from the Navy.

Before you leave the Navy, why not publicly demand that US Naval
hospitals
worldwide stop using delivery positions that close the birth canal up
30%?

END Dr. Gastaldo's 2001 public pleas to his own two MD brothers.

I have no idea whether Greg and Ed are AMA members - but it shouldn't
matter...FRAUD is being committed by MDs - babies be damned.

AGAIN - THOSE RELEVANT AMA PRINCIPLES OF MEDICAL ETHICS...

"[AMA physician[s] shall...strive to expose those physicians...who
engage in
fraud or deception."

"[AMA p]hysician[s] shall...seek changes in those requirements which
are
contrary to the best interests of the patient."

"[AMA p]hysician[s] shall...make relevant information available to
patients,
colleagues, and the public..."
http://www.psych.org/psych_pract/eth...nions53101.cfm

I wrote the following in 1997 - ten years after I discovered medical
priests/MDs perpetuating the phony "babies can't feel pain" neurology
that underlied American medicine's most frequent surgical behavior
toward males...the ripping and slicing of infant penises - which is
ongoing.

I wrote:

http://groups.google.com.ag/group/mi...f98969ba52fd63

Ongoing censorship and propaganda are the hallmarks of the medical
profession religion...

Recently, MD-priest Ronald L. Poland (the medical cleric who in 1987
decided to perpetuate his religion's massive child abuse for profit
scheme after I discovered him perpetuating phony "babies can't feel
pain" neurology
- after two BILLION dollars worth of mutilations and counting...after
all
that infant suffering, he does not yet seem interested in taking action

to stop the medical religion's massive child abuse for profit scheme.

Instead of taking action to stop the infant screams, MD-priest Poland
says he is "seriously considering" suing Gastaldo (see my "Dr.
Poland suing Gastaldo??" post)...which means he is "seriously
considering" paying an attorney-priest to "pray the court" for some
money
from me.

Don't get me wrong. There is much in chiropractic that is quite
religious (we still haven't scientifically proven our vertebral
subluxation hypothesis) - but there is NOTHING in chiropractic that can

match the criminal negligence of MD-priests who are mutilating infant
penises en masse and jamming sacral tips en masse.

Medicine is a grisly religion.

END excerpt of my 1997 post - written billions of dollars' worth of infant screams ago.

AGAIN...

To my younger brother Gregory Gastaldo, MD - now medical director of
SDSU's PREVENTION effort: Please help stop/prevent the massive birth
crimes of MDs discussed [above].

As always, I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. As medical
students you MDs are TRAINED to perform felonies...
Thanks for reading everyone.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

Copied to Gregory Gastaldo, MD via surface mail...

9245 Sky Park Court Room 112
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone: (858) 505-4782
Greg: Please forward this to our older brother, Edward Gastaldo, MD.

Thanks.

As noted above, CRJA asked:

"Have you ever been told you were directly responsible for endangering
your child's life?"
http://groups.google.com.ag/group/mi...420d10cad5907d

Sort of... In divorce proceedings, the mother of my oldest son and my
daughter inadvertently admitted rather obvious child abuse/child
neglect in court. The judge lectured her sternly. She fired her
attorney and hired one who told me that he was going to see to it that
I would never see my children again. Because first ex-wife had, in
effect, admitted child abuse/child neglect in open court, she had to
have ME suspected of child abuse - which she did - after which she told
me smugly that she never accused me of child abuse - yet she was the
person who illegally ferried the suspected child abuse reports that she
generated to her second attorney - who sent them to my attorney - who
called me and said he'd have to have more money - which I didn't have.
Sadly/stupidly, I refused to be supervised while visiting my children -
the biggest mistake of my life. I have since been trying to use the
child protection statutes (that were used to protect my children) - to
protect the greatest number of children.

NOTE TO CRJA: My cousin Mike Gastaldo once indicated to me that I
shouldn't be publicly calling upon Greg (younger brother MD) to speak
out and help stop the massive MD crimes. The fact is, MDs are behaving
as criminals just by remaining silent - babies be damned. CRJA, your
older sister MD may not yet be aware of the MD crimes. I hope you will
tell her about them. Please urge her to contact law enforcement
because: Most women will go into labor without ever hearing of the
medical crimes and how easy it is to prevent them. With MDs so
arrogantly dragging their feet, law enforcement could save tiny lives
and make birth easier. If enough people - esp. MDs - start contacting
law enforcement, the massive MD crimes will soon end. Use the child
protection statutes to protect children - what a concept I learned from
the legal system via the mother of my oldest son and my daughter...

This post will be archived for global access at
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/