OT joke: Snow days journal

Old November 18th 03, 09:14 PM
lm

Default OT joke: Snow days journal

OMG Kate, this is exactly what the locals are telling me!

lm

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 13:06:36 -0600, 'Kate wrote:

WINTER IN NEW ENGLAND

I've seen this in many forms.. nothing changes except the location.
Sometimes it's New England, sometimes Upstate NY. They either move to
Georgia or Florida. Still a fun read even though it's been around the
'net and back a few times. Enjoy!

----

AUG 12 Moved to our new home in Massachusetts. It is so beautiful
here. The mountains are so majestic. Can hardly wait to see snow
covering them.

OCT 14 Massachusetts is the most beautiful place on earth. The leaves
are turned all the colors and shades of red and orange. Went for a ride
through the beautiful mountians and saw some deer. They are so
graceful. Certainly they are the most wonderful animal on earth. This
must be paradise. I love it here.

NOV 11 Dear season will start soon. I can't imagine anyone wanting to
kill such a gorgeous creature. Hope it will snow soon. I love it here.

DEC 2 It snowed last night. Woke up to fine everything blanketed with
white. It looks like a postcard. We went outside and cleaned the snow
off the steps and shovled the driveway. We had a snowball fight (I
won), and when the snowplow came by we had to shovel the driveway again.
What a beautiful place. I love Massachusetts.

DEC 12 More snow last night. I love it. The snowplow did his trick
again to the driveway. I love it here.

DEC 19 More snow last night. Couldn't get out of the driveway to get
to work. I am exhausted from shoveling. Damn snowplow!!!

DEC 22 More of that white **** fell last night. I've got blisters on
my hands from shoveling. I think the snowplow hides around the curve
and waits until I'm done shoveling the driveway. Asshole!!!

DEC 25 Merry ****ing Christmas! More friggen snow. If I ever get my
hands on that son-of-a-bitch who drives the snowplow I swear I'll kill
the *******. Don't know why they don't use more salt on the roads to
melt the ****ing ice.

DEC 27 More white **** last night. Been inside for three days, except
for shoveling out the driveway after that snowplow goes through every
time. Can't go anywhere, car is stuck in a mountain of white ****. The
weatherman says to expect another 10 inches of the **** again tonight.
Do you know how many shovels full of snow 10 inches is?????

DEC 28 The ****ing weatherman was wrong. We got 34 inches of the white
**** this time. At this rate it won't melt before summer. The snowplow
got stuck up in the road and that ******* came to the door and asked to
borrow my shovel. After I told him I had broken six shovels already
shoveling all the **** he pushed in the driveway, I broke my last one
over his ****ing head.

JAN 4 Finally got out of the house today. Went to the store to get
food and on the way back a damned deer ran in front of the car and I hit
it. Did about $3000 damage to the car. Those ****ing beasts should be
killed. Wish the hunters had killed them all last November.

MAY 3 Took the car to the garage in Town. Would you believe the thing
is rusting out from that ****ing salt they put all over the roads.

MAY 10 Moved to Georgia. I can't imagine why anyone in their right
mind would ever live in the God-forsaken Commenwealth of Massachusetts.