UT family may be awarded Millions in DCFS debacle.

Old April 17th 04, 08:49 PM
Fern5827

Default UT family may be awarded Millions in DCFS debacle.

"Read the article, folks." Don't ragg on me.

Says so there.

Subject: Utah family may be awarded millions DCFS debacle
From: (Fern5827)
Date: 4/14/2004 8:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time
http://tv.ksl.com/index.php?nid=5&sid=85809

Utah family allooweed to sue DCFS for emotional distress inflicted upon her.

Another spurious case of Msbp.

Roska in LAYTON, UTAH.

Story has link to UTAH FAMILY ASSOCIATION. For futher info for folks residing
in UTAH.

descriptors; CPS, UTAH, SALT LAKE CITY, DIVISION OF CHILDREN AND FAMILY
SERVICES, CHILD ABUSE, MEDICAL NEGLECT, CAPTA, ASFA, FOSTER CARE, LAWSUIT,
NEGLECT, MUNCHAUSEN SYNDROME BY PROXY

Old April 17th 04, 10:04 PM
Carlson LaVonne

Guess it's time for you to put your money where your DCFS, CPS hating
mouth is, as this mouth continues to spew garbage and lies.

As I've said more times than I can count, and you have yet to respond....

You want fewer mistakes...fund this system designed to protect children.
Vote for taxes that will support this system you hate so much because
of errors.

Vote for money that will allow states to hire competent and qualified
individuals. If you want a good system, you have to pay for a good
system. The less you pay, the larger the case load and the fewer
professional qualifications of the workers.

Not brain science stuff here, Fern. You can handle it. You want fewer
mistakes by CPS, you pay in taxes to better fund the program.

You want to sit around and complain about mistakes in the system, and
justify beating children by birth parents, go ahead.

This ng is very familiar with your posting patterns.

LaVonne

Old April 17th 04, 10:06 PM
Carlson LaVonne

Fern,

Can you define "allooweed" for me, please?

LaVonne

From: (Fern5827)
Date: 4/14/2004 8:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time
http://tv.ksl.com/index.php?nid=5&sid=85809

Utah family ": to sue DCFS for emotional distress inflicted upon her.

Another spurious case of Msbp.

Roska in LAYTON, UTAH.

Story has link to UTAH FAMILY ASSOCIATION. For futher info for folks residing
in UTAH.

descriptors; CPS, UTAH, SALT LAKE CITY, DIVISION OF CHILDREN AND FAMILY
SERVICES, CHILD ABUSE, MEDICAL NEGLECT, CAPTA, ASFA, FOSTER CARE, LAWSUIT,
NEGLECT, MUNCHAUSEN SYNDROME BY PROXY

Utah appoints family czar 2 protect frm CPS, DCFS Fern5827 Pregnancy 0 July 8th 04 07:42 PM
Review: Johnson Family Vacation (***) Steve Rhodes General 0 March 31st 04 05:34 PM
A Plant's Motivation? Kane Spanking 44 October 16th 03 01:51 PM
DCF CT monitor finds kids *worsen* while in state custody Kane General 8 August 13th 03 07:43 AM
FW: CO Teen's family called LE 50x last 3 yrs Fern5827 Spanking 0 July 14th 03 04:54 PM