Erections during a spanking

Old August 29th 05, 08:11 AM
Jennie

Default Erections during a spanking

My son gets tight pants during an over the knee spanking. What should
I do?

Jennie

Old August 31st 05, 05:45 AM

Jennie wrote:
My son gets tight pants during an over the knee spanking. What should
I do?

Go to a website or Usenet group more in keeping with your perverions.

Jennie

Thanks for asking, and have a nice day.

Old September 29th 05, 04:28 PM
Jennie

He is approaching puberty. I've upgraded his spankings from hand to
wooden hairbrush, which might take some of the excitement out of it for
him.

Jennie

Old September 29th 05, 11:17 PM
Sam Taylor

On 29 Sep 2005 08:28:48 -0700, "Jennie"
wrote:

He is approaching puberty. I've upgraded his spankings from hand to
wooden hairbrush, which might take some of the excitement out of it for
him.

Better to find another Way to Give your son some
attention, such as a little praise, instead of constant
critisizm, as your son is showing signs of
Masochizm, which is a sign of being love starvation.
He now equates any attention with love, even
negative attention
Jennie

Old October 7th 05, 09:09 AM
Jennie

I give him lots of attention and I praise him a lot. His behaviour has
never caused problems. It's just that, occasionally, punishments are
called for, and spanking seems a better sort of punishment than most.

Jennie

Old September 9th 05, 11:39 AM
Jennie

George Orwell wrote:

you are looking at the pictures and reading the accounts of
exactly how children particularly boys were always disciplined.
The only difference is children traditionally were
never actually injured when being spanked and disciplined.

Nonsense, boys were never disciplined by being savaged by dogs. The
level of pain in my spankings is about right, although I do own a set
of canes and use them from time to time. I posted about the erections
he gets during a spanking.

Jennie

Old September 18th 05, 05:28 PM
PaulBrozon

Spanking is done by about 90% of all parents, so it is socially accepted.
Yet, keep in mind that even Frued said spanking is sex. If someone is
spanking another beyond puberty, there may be a sexual stimulation
associated with the spanking. Probably a good reason why spanking is not
for children.

Old September 18th 05, 07:33 PM

PaulBrozon wrote:
Spanking is done by about 90% of all parents, so it is socially accepted.
Yet, keep in mind that even Frued said spanking is sex. If someone is
spanking another beyond puberty, there may be a sexual stimulation
associated with the spanking.

Or it's assault.

Probably a good reason why spanking is not
for children.

Yah mean to tell us yah think chilerin are "sexchual?"

Who'd a thunk.

0;-

Old September 26th 05, 10:10 PM
Carlson LaVonne

PaulBrozon wrote:
Spanking is done by about 90% of all parents, so it is socially accepted.

The percentage is declining, but yes, by the majority of parents in the
US, spanking remains socially acceptable. This doesn't make spanking
children right -- there was a time when slavery was socially acceptable,
as well as a denial of women's rights. Even though it was at a time
"socially acceptable" -- things changed.

Yet, keep in mind that even Frued said spanking is sex. If someone is
spanking another beyond puberty, there may be a sexual stimulation
associated with the spanking.Probably a good reason why spanking is not
for children.

I'd say the best reason why spanking is not for children is because
children should not be legally assaultable. Children are not legally
able to provide consent, as are adults. An adult spanking without
mutual consent would also be legally defined as assault.

LaVonne

Debate on spanking Doan General 0 June 12th 04 08:30 PM
| | Kids should work... Kane General 13 December 10th 03 03:30 AM
| | Kids should work... Kane Spanking 12 December 10th 03 03:30 AM
| | Kids should work... Kane Foster Parents 3 December 9th 03 12:53 AM
Kids should work. LaVonne Carlson General 22 December 7th 03 05:27 AM