The Richard Steven Walz website has returned for anyone needing safety for crime

Old April 9th 05, 05:13 AM
John

Default The Richard Steven Walz website has returned for anyone needing safety for crime

I saw lately that a poster was in need of some information on Steve Walz
so his website has returned.

"Don't tell me....is this the same sadistic, bullheaded, opinionated
jerk-
with obscene views of the way to raise children- who lurked on this
newsgroup 6+ years ago when I used to belong to it?

If not, please accept my humble apology. ""

The Steve Walz website

http://www.southcoast.net/johnw/rsteve/

Richard needs prayer, but in the meantime others need to know of his
words and the threat he brings to Usenet. He for example boasted of
having sex with a 6 year old, he admited to having sex in front of
children, and regularly says many things that would be charged to him as
HATE SPEECH in a court of Law.

Richard might be a threat to society if not behind bars, and for his own
well being and yours I suggest that anyone who runs into him on usenet,
please save every post, and if he threatens to kill you, or burn down
your church please by all means report such threats to the Feds. This
will not only help you (quite possibly save a life), but it will help
Richard receive the mental help he needs.

Thanks,

John

PS- Dear LORD help Richard. Save his soul. Help anyone that may run
into him on Usenet to be wise about how to communicate with him. help
Richard to see his wrong doings and see the mental health that he needs,
and see that he prusues it. Amen!
--
http://johnw.freeshell.org/bible
If you find my posts harassing and such,
Old April 9th 05, 08:31 PM
R. Steve Walz

John wrote:

[...]

Everything you say is a lie by sickly shading the truth.
You're just an ignorant asshole.
Steve
Old April 9th 05, 09:22 PM
Voice of Truth International Church

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message
John wrote:

Everything you say is a lie by sickly shading the truth.
You're just an ignorant asshole.
Steve

Steve Waltz

You have to be one of the sickest people I've ever had the misforture to
read about.

You need mental and Spiritual help, quickly.

Old April 10th 05, 02:52 AM
R. Steve Walz

John wrote:

Everything you say is a lie by sickly shading the truth.
You're just an ignorant asshole.
Steve

Steve Waltz

You can't even spell.

You have to be one of the sickest people I've ever had the misforture to
read about.

You have no idea what the Truth is, Tommy.

You need mental and Spiritual help, quickly.

That would be you, you neurotic little whore.
Steve