What's it going to take?

Old December 6th 06, 07:17 PM posted to alt.child-support
Dale

Default What's it going to take?

"paceakron" wrote in

The court case is going right now and is at the US Supreme Court (
Galluzzo Vs. Champaign County, et el). If this case is heard by the
high court the issue of the rights of fit parents to raise their
children in an equal manner will be decided.

Don't assume this court acts on the basis of truth, they will do what ever
is politically correct and in the best interest of the government.

Old December 6th 06, 09:39 PM posted to alt.child-support
Phil

"Dale" wrote in message
et...

"Phil" wrote in

Until the High Court decides what the true rights of fit parents
are,
we will continue with the current deprevation of civil rights that
happens every day in our nations family court system.

Keep in mind that the SCOTUS once ruled that segregation was ok then
later ruled that it wasn't.
They are political apologists who rule based on their own (and other,
politically correct) prejudices.
Phil #3

Only when their own daughter is accused, will they outlaw the Witch
Burning!

Only when we learn that the political system is not about being right
or wrong and start addressing issues that are in the best interest of
the politicians, will we see any change.

You have to make it totally uncomfortable for a politician to support
the present CS system, only when we have a unified voice, will we see
any change to the present CS system. Until that day happens, the
system will run amuck and the politicians keep their jobs by ignoring
it.

Sadly, too true. How to get men who often must work two jobs and then
spend as much time with their children as possible in their free time,
together as one seems to be the insurmountable task. They are poor and
overworked with little actual free time. Now that I've fired my ex and
removed her from the payroll, I have more time to spend trying to
convince the political prostitutes that the laws need changing but one
voice doesn't register much... but I keep trying. I've even gotten my
youngest son interested as well.
Phil #3

Old December 6th 06, 11:45 PM posted to alt.child-support
Dale

"Phil" wrote in

Sadly, too true. How to get men who often must work two jobs and then
spend as much time with their children as possible in their free time,
together as one seems to be the insurmountable task. They are poor and
overworked with little actual free time. Now that I've fired my ex and
removed her from the payroll, I have more time to spend trying to convince
the political prostitutes that the laws need changing but one voice
doesn't register much... but I keep trying. I've even gotten my youngest
son interested as well.
Phil #3

It's a waste of time talking to any politician, they don't act unless there
is public pressure to do so!

Are your parents still alive?

They are voters too!

How about any sisters, brothers, cousins, friends at work, even current
spouses?

We just want small changes, not impossible or unreasonable changes!

First, how do we go about getting a Bill thru to recognize and respect an
NCP's current ability or inability to earn income? The current system is too
rigid and assumes everyone is a liar.
With enough signatures, would a politician sponsor it?

Old December 7th 06, 01:50 AM posted to alt.child-support
Patrick Lee

Dale,

Maybe that is the solution....Just remain single!!
Had I known what I know now I would not have
gotten married....I would have definitely remained single!! The system
is corrupt and
stacked against males!! If the "Western World"
had any "Brains" it would dump this corrupt system all together!!

A disgruntled male,

Patrick Brian Lee

Old December 7th 06, 01:52 AM posted to alt.child-support
Patrick Lee

Chris,

Amen brother...My feelings exactly!!!

Old December 7th 06, 01:48 PM posted to alt.child-support
Phil

"Patrick Lee" wrote in message

Dale,

Maybe that is the solution....Just remain single!!
Had I known what I know now I would not have
gotten married....I would have definitely remained single!! The
system
is corrupt and
stacked against males!! If the "Western World"
had any "Brains" it would dump this corrupt system all together!!

A disgruntled male,

Patrick Brian Lee

Even remaining single will not fix the problem but it does help
somewhat. Even being celibate is no guarantee that you will not be named
as "father". Although it's getting better in some few states and very
slowly, there are many men who have been falsely named as "father".
Phil #3

Old December 7th 06, 02:13 PM posted to alt.child-support
Phil

"Dale" wrote in message
et...

"Phil" wrote in

Sadly, too true. How to get men who often must work two jobs and then
spend as much time with their children as possible in their free
time, together as one seems to be the insurmountable task. They are
poor and overworked with little actual free time. Now that I've fired
my ex and removed her from the payroll, I have more time to spend
trying to convince the political prostitutes that the laws need
changing but one voice doesn't register much... but I keep trying.
I've even gotten my youngest son interested as well.
Phil #3

It's a waste of time talking to any politician, they don't act unless
there is public pressure to do so!

Exactly. Unless public opinion is strong, nothing happens, which is why
the government creats situations in the first place.
--
"All propaganda has to be popular and has to adapt its spiritual level
to the perception of the least intelligent of those towards whom it

Are your parents still alive?

No.

They are voters too!

How about any sisters, brothers, cousins, friends at work, even
current spouses?

Current spouses...??? Like I'd make THAT mistake yet again.

We just want small changes, not impossible or unreasonable changes!

You don't understand propaganda:
--
"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they
will believe it” ~ Adolph Hitler

First, how do we go about getting a Bill thru to recognize and
respect an NCP's current ability or inability to earn income?

I'd say the first thing is to prove to all humanity how big the lies
told by feminists are. Like the one about how much more men are paid
just for being male.

The current system is too rigid and assumes everyone is a liar.

It has been my experience that in a divorce or custody situation, the
one doing the filing is considered to be telling the truth, even when it
is obviously not.

With enough signatures, would a politician sponsor it?

With enough of the *right* signatures, yes. Many bills are sent to the
legislature that are never heard; many are killed in committee, which is
where almost all the decisions are made. In my state, Oklahoma, I used
to attend the committee hearings dealing with child support. The
chairman was very anti-father and called on such people to testify such
as the head of DHS and other feminists while denying the 'opposition'
time to speak, severely limiting their time, asking questions to which
there is no answer (Do you still beat your wife?), etc. All-in-all, a
very good theatrical production.
Phil #3

Old December 8th 06, 02:45 AM posted to alt.child-support
Werebat

Dale wrote:

"Phil" wrote in

Until the High Court decides what the true rights of fit parents are,
we will continue with the current deprevation of civil rights that
happens every day in our nations family court system.

Keep in mind that the SCOTUS once ruled that segregation was ok then later
ruled that it wasn't.
They are political apologists who rule based on their own (and other,
politically correct) prejudices.
Phil #3

Only when their own daughter is accused, will they outlaw the Witch Burning!

You *DO* know why the real Salem witch trials ended, don't you?

Someone had the bright idea of accusing the governor's wife (his surname
was Phipps -- I forget hers)!

Suddenly, the trials came to a screeching halt!

:^)

- Ron ^*^

Old December 8th 06, 05:17 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

"Phil" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Dale" wrote in message
[...]

How does it feel firing a lazy employee?

Phil #3

Old December 8th 06, 05:21 AM posted to alt.child-support
Dale

"Werebat" wrote in

Only when their own daughter is accused, will they outlaw the Witch
Burning!

You *DO* know why the real Salem witch trials ended, don't you?

Someone had the bright idea of accusing the governor's wife (his surname
was Phipps -- I forget hers)!

Suddenly, the trials came to a screeching halt!

Yea, it's just a matter of time before some senators son gets caught up in
this system!
He'll probably have enough money to buy his way out though?