Losing weight during first trimester....

Old December 9th 03, 11:57 PM
Shena Delian O'Brien

Default Losing weight during first trimester....

C&J wrote:

Figures.......now I am being condescending. Well if you say so but it
doesn't have to work were I am from because most people I know don't walk
around with sticks up theirs asses. And those who do "oh well" they learn
to get over it.

I'm still curious, do you see how you are being condescending?

Old December 10th 03, 12:24 AM
C&J

"Sophie" wrote in message
And F(All)YI I don't hate people that have a
chip on their shoulder as some of you seem to have, instead I feel sorry

for
you all because you let the dumbest little things upset you in life.
Lighten Up! You might be alot happier.

Crystal
37 weeks 4days & counting

I'm gonna say it and I know it's a mistake but - Wow, could you big a

bigger
bitch if you tried?

LMAO.........Actually yes I could.
And actually I have read some post from you that I thought "Bitch" but
keeped it to myself because I just thought that was your character.

I have NEVER read one nice or polite post from you. Wow. Lol.

Really? Wow LOL........then I fit right in!

Crystal
37 weeks 4 days & counting

Old December 10th 03, 12:25 AM
C&J

"Shena Delian O'Brien" wrote in message
C&J wrote:

Figures.......now I am being condescending. Well if you say so but it
doesn't have to work were I am from because most people I know don't

walk
around with sticks up theirs asses. And those who do "oh well" they

learn
to get over it.

I'm still curious, do you see how you are being condescending?

Nope, not at all.

Crystal
37 weeks 4 days & counting

Old December 10th 03, 12:52 AM
Sophie

I'm gonna say it and I know it's a mistake but - Wow, could you big a

bigger
bitch if you tried?

LMAO.........Actually yes I could.

I bet.

And actually I have read some post from you that I thought "Bitch" but
keeped it to myself because I just thought that was your character.

Ohh my feelings are so hurt eyeroll

If we're all so uptight and overly sensitive, why do you post here?

I have NEVER read one nice or polite post from you. Wow. Lol.

Really? Wow LOL........then I fit right in!

Crystal
37 weeks 4 days & counting

Whatever.

Old December 10th 03, 01:18 AM
Sophie

Default Lets try not to argue

wrote in message

Lets try not to argue.. it's not good to sent stress hormones to our

unborn children.

Tell that to my already existing kids - lol.

Old December 10th 03, 04:26 AM
C&J

"Sophie" wrote in message

I'm gonna say it and I know it's a mistake but - Wow, could you big a

bigger
bitch if you tried?

LMAO.........Actually yes I could.

I bet.

And actually I have read some post from you that I thought "Bitch" but
keeped it to myself because I just thought that was your character.

Ohh my feelings are so hurt eyeroll

LMAO.........I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings.
eyeroll back to ya

If we're all so uptight and overly sensitive, why do you post here?

Because there are other people in here that don't have sticks up their asses
and seem to be all around great people. Besides if many of you all want to
be overly sensitive and uptight that's your problem I won't comment on it
anymore since that's just the way you are. But I do feel sorry for those
around you especially your DH.

I have NEVER read one nice or polite post from you. Wow. Lol.

Really? Wow LOL........then I fit right in!

Crystal
37 weeks 4 days & counting

Whatever.

Whatever?........If it was *whatever* then you wouldn't be here letting me
upset you so much.

Have a Goodnight

Old December 10th 03, 04:43 AM
C&J

"Nan" wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 00:24:33 GMT, "C&J" wrote:

"Sophie" wrote in message
And F(All)YI I don't hate people that have a
chip on their shoulder as some of you seem to have, instead I feel

sorry
for
you all because you let the dumbest little things upset you in life.
Lighten Up! You might be alot happier.

Crystal
37 weeks 4days & counting

I'm gonna say it and I know it's a mistake but - Wow, could you big a

bigger
bitch if you tried?

LMAO.........Actually yes I could.
And actually I have read some post from you that I thought "Bitch" but
keeped it to myself because I just thought that was your character.

I have NEVER read one nice or polite post from you. Wow. Lol.

Really? Wow LOL........then I fit right in!

I see you haven't changed your style from the "baby boys" thread in
which you acted so juvenile.

Why because I don't agree with you! Okay then I am a juvenile and whatever
else you want to call me. But take note missy on who started the name
calling first okie dokie! Talk about juvenile........lol.

Crystal
37 weeks 4 days & counting

Nan

Old December 10th 03, 04:10 PM
Circe

"C&J" wrote in message
t...
Besides if many of you all want to
be overly sensitive and uptight that's your problem I won't comment on it
anymore since that's just the way you are.

Well, there's a relief, but my bet is you won't stop because you don't even
realize when you are being condescending and mean. It's pretty difficult for
people who don't perceive that they are being rude to stop being rude.

But I do feel sorry for those around you especially your DH.

See? Just couldn't stop yourself, could ya?
--
Be well, Barbara
(Julian [6], Aurora [4], and Vernon's [a quarter to 2] mom)

"Custom fabracation" -- Auto body shop sign

Daddy: You're up with the chickens this morning.
Aurora: No, I'm up with my dolls!

Old December 10th 03, 05:04 PM
Sophie

If it was *whatever* then you wouldn't be here letting me
upset you so much.

Have a Goodnight

You think you upset me?? LOLOLOLOL!!!

Weight Gain Question Mickee General 4 May 6th 04 10:02 PM
My Weight loss Story Jenny General 39 April 30th 04 05:04 PM
Question about weight gain kylee General 10 December 23rd 03 07:21 PM
How much weight will fetus gain in last 7 weeks? jennifer woollett Pregnancy 7 October 6th 03 06:38 PM
Weight gain Kereru Pregnancy 8 July 29th 03 06:51 AM