Losing weight during first trimester....

Old December 10th 03, 08:38 PM
C&J

Default Losing weight during first trimester....

"Nan" wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 04:43:59 GMT, "C&J" wrote:

"Nan" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 00:24:33 GMT, "C&J" wrote:

"Sophie" wrote in message
And F(All)YI I don't hate people that have a
chip on their shoulder as some of you seem to have, instead I feel

sorry
for
you all because you let the dumbest little things upset you in

life.
Lighten Up! You might be alot happier.

Crystal
37 weeks 4days & counting

I'm gonna say it and I know it's a mistake but - Wow, could you big

bigger
bitch if you tried?

LMAO.........Actually yes I could.
And actually I have read some post from you that I thought "Bitch" but
keeped it to myself because I just thought that was your character.

I have NEVER read one nice or polite post from you. Wow. Lol.

Really? Wow LOL........then I fit right in!

I see you haven't changed your style from the "baby boys" thread in
which you acted so juvenile.

Why because I don't agree with you! Okay then I am a juvenile and

whatever
else you want to call me. But take note missy on who started the name
calling first okie dokie! Talk about juvenile........lol.

I haven't been in this thread. No, it's because you just can't help
yourself in being condescending, rude and juvenile.

"You haven't been in this thread" Oh so just because you haven't been in
*this* thread. Okay......LOL

"BUT SHE STARTED IT!!!!" Btw, I didn't see anyone call you names, I
saw someone dispute something you were attempting to put forth as
fact.
Apparently you can't handle having anyone disagree with you.

Nan

LMAO.........apparently you all can't!! Here let me show you how to ignore
someone. PLONK

Crystal
37 weeks 5 days & counting

Old December 10th 03, 08:53 PM
Daye

On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 22:54:42 GMT, "C&J" wrote:

"Daye" wrote in message
.. .

Which is why I didn't respond to it. Whether or not I am overweight
is not the point. I know and love many people who are overweight or
obese.

eye roll Stupid.........if you didn't read I said that I KNOW personally
women that are overweight and obese and no where did I say I hated them.

Nor did I. You are talking about me being overly sensitive, yet you
are reading things that aren't there.

And F(All)YI I don't hate people that have a
chip on their shoulder as some of you seem to have, instead I feel sorry for
you all because you let the dumbest little things upset you in life.

Um... I didn't say I was upset. I ain't. If you will read my
original post in this thread, you will see that I objected to
something someone said. I voiced that objection. It didn't upset me.

Who is the all? You said you all, yet you were directing your
comments at me. I didn't see anyone else upset. I did, however, see
people correcting wrong information.

I don't have a chip on my shoulder, nor do I let a lot of little
things upset me.

You should take your own advice and lighten up.

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan
Old December 10th 03, 08:55 PM
Daye

On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 21:26:36 -0500, Nan wrote:

I see you haven't changed your style from the "baby boys" thread in
which you acted so juvenile.

Oh, I did have her killfiled. She must have slipped out... well,
back she goes. I can see that she hasn't changed.

Old December 10th 03, 09:52 PM
Daye

Default Lets try not to argue

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 20:18:14 -0500, "Sophie"
wrote:

Tell that to my already existing kids - lol.

LOL!

Old December 10th 03, 09:52 PM
Daye

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 16:34:41 -0500, Nan wrote:

I was tempted to killfile her. After all, this is a pregnancy group
and hormones can cause people to be irrational. Unfortunately, she
seems to have temper tantrums be an inherent part of her personality.

Outside of the obvious trolls and spammers, she is only person that I
have killfiled in this group.

I understand that we all have bad days, and sometimes we can act in an
irrational manner. However, I also know that most are quick to
apologize or admit when they are wrong. She has never done that. In
fact, she seems to go out of her way to prove that she is right and
that she didn't do anything wrong.

I don't have the time or energy to deal with people who can't admit
that they are wrong occasionally.

Old December 10th 03, 10:51 PM
Jill

The subject line phrase has been used by both me and my husband. What it
means is "You are wrong, I'm right, but I can never make you agree with
this, so can we just not talk about it anymore because it's pointless??"

Unfortunately.........it IS pointless, and we never agree on our
disagreements!

Weight Gain Question Mickee General 4 May 6th 04 10:02 PM
My Weight loss Story Jenny General 39 April 30th 04 05:04 PM
Question about weight gain kylee General 10 December 23rd 03 07:21 PM
How much weight will fetus gain in last 7 weeks? jennifer woollett Pregnancy 7 October 6th 03 06:38 PM
Weight gain Kereru Pregnancy 8 July 29th 03 06:51 AM