Pinellas mass medicator Latvala (Suspected Child Abuse Report)

Old July 26th 04, 06:26 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Pinellas mass medicator Latvala (Suspected Child Abuse Report)

PINELLAS MASS MEDICATOR SUSAN LATVALA (Florida) - and mass medicators in all
other states

SUSPECTED CHILD ABUSE REPORT

ALL regulators in ALL states who vote for fluoridation are mass medicators.

These regulators also happen to be committing mass battery.

KEY POINT: Fluoridation has been rendered illegal in most of Europe. Even
if toxic fluoride is good medicine (which is doubtful; see CDC fraud?
below) - mass medication without universal consent ("fluoridation") is mass
battery:

The California Supreme Court wrote in its THOR decision [1993]:

"The common law has long recognized this principle: A physician who
performs any medical procedure without the patient's consent commits a
battery irrespective of the skill or care used." [Daniel Thor v. The
Superior Court of Solano County 93 C.D.O.S. 5658 at 5659]

NOTE: The medical procedure in THOR was a gastrostomy tube. The treatment
was FOOD. Prisoner Andrews wanted to die - and prison physician Daniel Thor
was DENIED his request to force-feed Prisoner Andrews.
http://www.dickinson.edu/endoflife/LawCA.html

Pinellas County commissioners/QUACKS are suggesting - via Pinellas County
Utilities - that toxic fluoride is food: "As with other nutrients, fluoride
is safe and effective..."
http://pubgis.co.pinellas.fl.us/pcuw...tion/index.cfm

The Pinellas "gastrostomy tube" (municipal plumbing) was already in place
when Pinellas County commissioners/QUACKS voted to "feed" this toxic
substance to people opposed to it.

Mass battery against children is mass child abuse. Hence this...

SUSPECTED CHILD ABUSE REPORT

I'm reporting to (cc'ing) Pinellas County Sheriff Everett Rice's Child
Protection Investigation Division via

(Sheriff Rice, will you go to the Tuesday Pinellas Commissioners meeting
demand a vote to stop the mass child abuse?)

I'm reporting to (cc'ing) DISNEYLAND DA Tony Rackauckas via

(Tony, you are on record wanting to get toxins out of OC water! Why the
foot-dragging?)

I'm reporting to (cc'ing) OREGON Attorney General Hardy Meyers via

(Hardy, see my note to you below.)

Pinellas County Citizen Cathy Corry is trying desperately to get the mass
medicators to stop.

PINELLAS MASS MEDICATOR SUSAN LATVALA...

Cathy just wrote:

"The point is, if you write FLUORIDATION on the yellow card, Latvala will
likely tell you that you can't speak!"

(Mass medicator Latvala appears to be violating a Florida statute
(Sec.112311) not to mention the First Amendment of the US Constitution. My
thanks to Clay Tanner for the Florida statute quote; see below.)

OPEN LETTER

Cathy Corry - -
www.justice4kids.org
3021 Tennessee Ave
Clearwater FL 33759

Cathy,

I agree with Pinellas mass medicator Susan Latvala - sort of...

The words "fluoride" and "fluoridation" should probably not be used in
titles.

"Fluoride" and "fluoridation" are engrained euphemisms for toxic waste
disposal healthcare fraud.

Better to use phrases like "toxic waste in drinking water" or "involuntary
mass chemotherapy."

As you know, in Europe most countries have rendered the practice of
fluoridation
illegal. "Rendered illegal" is the phraseology used by 2000 Nobel Laureate
in Physiology and Medicine Dr. Arvid Carlsson. See The Fluoride Deception
by Christopher Bryson [NY: Seven Stories 2004:241]

I will cc this post to the Pinellas County Commissioners, but I'm hoping
someone will tell them IN PERSON - about how Florida's 4th Circuit LIED to
get around the fact that injection of toxic waste into drinking water is
involuntary mass chemotherapy - mass battery.

I know - it's a long-shot - but as indicated above I'm hoping Pinellas
County Sheriff Everett Rice will show up and tell them - and demand that
they vote to stop the mass child abuse.

In the 2001 Quiles decision, to get around the obvious mass battery,
Florida's 4th Circuit HAD to say that "fluoridation" is "not a medical
procedure" not intended for Quiles's blood stream. (Apparently CDC hadn't
yet switched to saying fluoride works best topically and NOT through the
bloodstream.)

The Florida 4th Circuit had to say to Quiles that "fluoridation" stops at
FAUCETS - that is - in effect - Florida cities and counties are fluoridating
FAUCETS - not people.

THAT'S the criminally fraudulent game of mass battery that is being played
by Pinellas mass medicator Susan Latvala et al. thanks to 4th Circuit
pro-fluoridation judicial activism.

For exact quotes from Florida 4th Circuit's Quiles decision...

See Chemically beating children: THOR to hammer fluoridation finally?

If Pinellas County is ever taken to court to stop the mass battery, it
appears to me that the fraudulent Quiles decision is all the mass medicators
have to defend themselves. By their own admission - they are committing
mass battery - medicating 12% of Pinellas County residents they surveyed -
against their will - without their consent.

Pinellas County Utilities/PCU even sent a letter recommending that
prescription sources of the toxic medication be discontinued now that the
toxic medication is being delivered via drinking water. (Thank you Cathy for
copying to the Pinellas Yahoo list your July 19 email to Pinellas County
Commissioner Karen Seel discussing the PCU letter, forwarded below.)

NOTE #1: Nearly ALL medications are toxic to one degree or another. But
even if the fluoride medication were not toxic, putting it in drinking water
would still be mass battery, because even good medical care is a battery if
performed without patient consent. This is the THOR principle - shared by
the State of Florida I suspect after reading the bizarre Quiles decision -
i.e. - the THOR principle is what drove the court to LIE and say Florida
cities and counties are medicating FAUCETS - not people. See Chemically
beating children, URL above.

NOTE #2: Pinellas Citizens for Safe Water should come out with a public
statement saying to Pinellas County Sheriff Everett Rice - that the mass
battery is also being committed against children. Obviously, mass battery
against children is mass child abuse and members of Pinellas Citizens for
Safe Water don't have to wait for Pinellas mass medicator Latvala to call a
meeting. There are suspected child abuse reports to be filed with Pinellas
County Sheriff Everett Rice between meetings of the mass medicators...

NOTE #3: Anyone MAY report child abuse. Health professionals are MANDATED
to report it if they so much as SUSPECT it; indeed, failure to report is a
crime. Pinellas Citizens for Safe Water should talk to members of the
Pinellas County Chiropractic Society. Many of them may not have reported
yet.

FLUORIDATION AS MASS CHILD ABUSE

Just as PHYSICAL beatings can cause external bruising and terrible
injuries
inside the child's body...

CHEMICAL beatings - AT LOW "FLUORIDATION" DOSES - can cause rather
immediate
"tooth bruising" (staining/mottling of the teeth; dental fluorosis) - and
terrible injuries inside the body - for example "crippling skeletal
fluorosis" in 10 years' time - at HALF the EPA's permissible level - this
according to our own National Academy of Sciences.

Some might protest, "But cities only use 1ppm fluoride..." (Pinellas is at
..8ppm I think?)

1ppm is a FOURTH of EPA's permissible fluoride level.

If HALF of EPA's permissible fluoride level (2ppm) can cause CRIPPLING
skeletal fluorosis in 10 years...

What can a FOURTH of that (1ppm) do in 40 years?

I wonder what skeletal fluorosis feels like BEFORE it becomes
crippling...

Could Bryson [2004] be right about "a variety of musculoskeletal and
other health ailments," as in,

"[b]aby boomers who have ingested a lifetime of fluoridated water...may be
suffering a variety of musculoskeletal and other health ailments that can be
traced back to [atom bomb toxicologist Harold Hodge's] false promise that
fluoride in water was safe." [The Fluoride Deception. NY: Seven Stories
2004:221]

WHERE ARE THE 80 MEMBERS OF THE PINELLAS COUNTY CHIROPRACTIC SOCIETY?!

CHIROPRACTIC PHYSICIANS MAKE THEIR LIVINGS CHARGING TO TREAT A VARIETY OF
MUSCULOSKELETAL PROBLEMS.

HAVE *ANY* PINELLAS COUNTY CHIROPRACTIC PHYSICIANS MADE MANDATORY SUSPECTED
CHILD ABUSE REPORTS (ASSUMING THEY SUSPECT CHILD ABUSE)?

I WILL ASK THEM BY COPY OF THIS EMAIL...

I WILL ALSO COPY THIS EMAIL TO CALIFORNIA DCs...

California DCs state in their Mission that they are for chiropractic unity
via promotion of freedom of choice in healthcare - or words to that
effect...

Have *any* California DCs protested the mass involuntary fluoride ion
chemotherapy?

California DCs in Orange County have an advantage - Orange County
(Disneyland) DA Tony Rackauckas had "chiropractic" attorney Michael
Schroeder as his campaign manager.

See EMARD vs. ORANGE COUNTY and ORANGE COUNTY DA TONY RACKAUCKAS ET AL.
http://www.cfac.org/Attachments/emard_complaint.html

See also: Disneyland DA Tony's complaint about the LA Times misquote:
http://www.oc.ca.gov/da/Docs/OCRegisterResp.pdf

As noted above, I've cc'd Disneyland DA Tony.

REMEMBER: Up to 63 percent of children living in optimally fluoridated
areas
(from 0.7-1.2 parts per million, ppm) show fluoride overdose symptoms
as dental fluorosis according to Beltran-Aguilar and colleagues in
"Prevalence and trends in enamel fluorosis in the United States from
the 1930s to the 1980s. reported in the Journal of the American Dental
Association (via New York State Committee Opposed to Fluoridation)...

Do Pinellas County Commissioners/mass medicators know EXACTLY is happening
inside the bodies children suffering fluoride overdose symptoms?

Do Pinellas County Commissioners know how EPA arrived at 4ppm as the
permissible fluoride level?

When EPA tried to force South Carolina to bring its fluoride level down to
EPA's previous maximum permissible level of 2.3ppm, South Carolina sued - so
EPA simply raised the maximum permissible level to 4ppm! [The Fluoride
Deception. 2004:346]

EPA told one of its scientists to say that "funky" teeth are OK - a cosmetic
problem - not an adverse health effect...

1500 EPA scientists, engineers and lawyers protested - but to no avail.

WEIRD FACT: EPA supports fluoridation - but 1500 EPA scientists, engineers
and lawyers do not...

Also, there is a CANCER risk that EPA tried to cover-up...

Dr. J. William Hirzy, one of the EPA scientists opposed to fluoridation
writes; "EPA fired the Office of Drinking Water's chief toxicologist, Dr.
William Marcus...for refusing to remain silent on the cancer risk issue (9).
The judge who heard the lawsuit...[found]...that EPA fired him over his
fluoride work and not for the phony reason put forward by EPA management at
his dismissal. Dr. Marcus won his lawsuit and is again at work at EPA..."
http://www.fluoridealert.org/hp-epa.htm

Were Pinellas County Commissioners simply not informed of these facts?

Pinellas County Commissioner should vote to end their mass medication/mass
child battery/mass child abuse immediately - BEFORE Pinellas County Sheriff
Everett Rice is forced to act on my suspected child abuse report (apparently
mentioned in the St. Petersburg Times; see below.).

One last matter...

Since the Pinellas Board of County Commissioners has not yet acted on
"stopping fluoridation *now that it has started*"...

Wouldn't "stopping fluoridation *now that it has started*" be a legitimate
topic for Susan Latvala's public discussion period?

Just a thought.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Copied to: Pinellas County Commissioners

,
,
,
,
,
,
,

Copied to these people at The St. Petersburg Times...

St. Petersburg Times staff writer Michael Sandler apparently reported my
suspected child abuse report:

"[An opponent] filed a complaint with the Sheriff's Office on Wednesday,
suggesting [Pinellas County public officials] Talley
and Heilman should be charged with 'child abuse.'"
http://stpetetimes.com/2004/07/09/Ta...icize_fl.shtml

St. Petersburg Times staff writer Michael forgot to report that I said I
don't want Talley or Heilman punished - I just want municipalities to stop
injecting toxic waste into drinking water..

See Chemically beating children: Dr. Gastaldo's SUSPECTED CHILD ABUSE REPORT
to Pinellas County Sheriff Everett Rice...

I HAVE NOT YET HEARD BACK FROM SHERIFF RICE...

St. Petersburg Times Reporter Michael, would you follow-up and do a story on
Sheriff Rice's intentions? I was assured that he would read and consider my
suspected child abuse report. I'm hoping he'll view the video of The Great
Fluoride Debate before making his decision as to whether to take whatever
action is necessary to stop the injection of toxic waste into Pinellas
County drinking
water.

How COOL that St. Petersburg Times published environmental chemist Prof.
Paul Connett's info about CDC:

"[T]he CDC...claimed the drop in tooth decay (from the 1960s to the 1990s)
was related to the percentage of the population drinking fluoridated
water...World Health Organization figures that showed these same or greater
declines were occurring in most nonfluoridated countries, thus suggesting
that the CDC authors were either incompetent or fraudulent."
http://stpetetimes.com/2004/07/09/Ta...icize_fl.shtml

Oddly though, the St. Petersburg Times DELETED this from Prof. Connett's
letter:

"As [St. Petersburg Times Reporter] Steinle relied on Kip Duchon, the CDC's
national fluoride engineer, and Dr. Scott Presson, CDC dental officer, to
respond to some of the points that Bill Hirzy and I made, I urge her now to
do a thorough job and ask them to respond in writing to the "50 reasons to O
ppose Fluoridation" which she can find on our web page at
http://www.fluoridealert.org. No other promoter of fluoridation has yet been
able to do this. Maybe she will have better luck with Duchon and Presson."

Either Pinellas County Commissioners weren't informed of this remarkable CDC
behavior - or they ignored it and voted to commit the mass battery anyway.

I think the St. Petersburg Times should now publish Prof. Connett's "50
reasons to Oppose Fluoridation" - and join him in publicly demanding that
the CDC experts who Pinellas mass medicators Latvala et al. are relying upon
simply respond in writing to "50 reasons"...

Let us not forget (as noted above): In Europe most countries have rendered
the practice of fluoridation
illegal. "Rendered illegal" is the phraseology used by 2000 Nobel Laureate
in Physiology and Medicine Dr. Arvid Carlsson. See The Fluoride Deception
by Christopher Bryson [NY: Seven Stories 2004:241]

The Europeans are right to have made it illegal to dump toxic waste in
drinking water.

Pinellas County Commissioners should vote to end the mass battery at the
Tuesday meeting.

Since many (most?) OREGON water systems are suffering the injection of toxic
waste - no doubt over the protests of many citizens.

I will cc this to Oregon State Attorney General Hardy Meyers via
.

Hardy, I guess meetings can only be so long; but the First Amendment appears
to me to be being trampled by Pinellas mass medicator Latvala.

Hopefully Oregon residents aren't having to resort to subterfuge like these
Florida residents are (using alternate names for fluoridation), to petition
to redress their grievance at the mass battery being committed by Pinellas
mass medicator Latvala et al.

THIS JUST IN...

From Clay Tanner - quoting Florida statute...

Section 112.311
(3) It is likewise essential that the people be free to seek
redress of their grievances and express their opinions to all
government officials on current issues and past or pending
legislative and executive actions at every level of government.
(6) It is declared to be the policy of the state that public
officers and employees, state and local, are agents of the people
and hold their positions for the benefit of the public. They are
bound to uphold the Constitution of the United States and the State
Constitution and to perform efficiently and faithfully their duties
under the laws of the federal, state, and local governments. Such
officers and employees are bound to observe, in their official acts,
the highest standards of ethics consistent with this code and the
advisory opinions rendered with respect hereto regardless of
personal considerations, recognizing that promoting the public
interest and maintaining the respect of the people in their
government must be of foremost concern.

Clay remarked:

"I can read the law. Seems to me that the county commission cannot
legally gag Cathy Corry or anybody else who wants to speak for 3
minutes on the subject of past legislation..."

Yep. Citizens should not have to resort to subterfuge to petition Pinellas
mass medicator Latvala et al. for redress of their grievance.

See Cathy Corry's email below.

Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 10:22:06 -0400
Subject: Fluoridation alert letter to healthcare professionals
Please confirm receipt of this message. Also, please provide an
anticipated reply date.
Cathy Corry

Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 16:38:53 -0400
Karen Seel,

My concerns relating to fluoridation of our county water supply are
varied.
Of recent concern is a letter dated June 14, 2004 sent from Pinellas
County Utilities to Healthcare Professionals. The postmark on the envelope
is July 8, 2004 - more than 3 weeks after the date of the letter. The
letter includes a recommendation from the Florida Department of Health to
'no longer prescribe or dispense fluoride supplements to your patients
living in Pinellas County effective immediately'. I am curious as to when,
and by what authority, the Pinellas County Utilities and the Board of County
Commissioners decided that they are the liaison between the DOH and
healthcare providers. I would like a copy of this recommendation from the
Florida Department of Health.
Of particular concern to me is that many healthcare providers would not
have read the mailing. Why? Because it came from Pinellas County
Utilities. Most healthcare providers rarely read information from any
service provider of this sort. How do I know this? I work with many
healthcare providers at several locations around the county and have done so
for over 20 years. The letters were handed to me, a non-healthcare
professional, only when the word 'fluoride' was noticed in the body of the
letter. Prior to noticing this, the letters were ready to be tossed in the
trash by a receptionist.
Please provide:
an explanation of the mailing date of the envelope relative to the date
of the letter
a description of the PCU and BCC's liaison relationship on behalf of the
DOH to healthcare providers
a copy of the recommendation from the Florida Department of Health
the authority by which the PCU or BCC can dictate public health needs or
prescription recommendations to patients of healthcare professionals

The easiest way to rid yourselves of future potential problems regarding
fluoridation is simple: Stop fluoridation!

Thank you, Cathy Corry - -
www.justice4kids.org
3021 Tennessee Ave
Clearwater FL 33759
727-797-8630

END Cathy Corry's email to Pinellas County Commissioner Karen Seel

Thanks for reading, everyone.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Old July 26th 04, 08:17 PM
Peter Meiers

Todd Gastaldo wrote:

KEY POINT: Fluoridation has been rendered illegal in most of Europe. Even
if toxic fluoride is good medicine (which is doubtful; see CDC fraud?
below) - mass medication without universal consent ("fluoridation") is mass
battery:

Please forget that useless Europe argument again. Though _most_ European
states have no water fluoridation, there is a salt fluoridation program
in many states (including Germany and France). That fluoridated salt is
labeled as such doesnīt help you much if there are no alternatives. The
unfluoridated variety becomes rarer and rarer, so that salt fluoridation
is likewise mass medication. Europeans are not much less stupid than
Americans.

Peter

--
-History of fluorine, fluoride and fluoridation-:
--- http://PMeiers.bei.t-online.de/index.htm ---
Old July 26th 04, 09:50 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Pinellas anti-fluoride whiner (also: German fluoridation is optional: salt tablets)

PINELLAS ANTI-FLUORIDE WHINER See below.

GERMAN FLUORIDATION IS OPTIONAL: FLUORIDE SALT TABLETS

"Please forget that useless Europe argument...there is a salt fluoridation
program..."
--Peter Meiers

OPEN LETTER

Peter Meiers

Peter,

The German salt fluoridation program is OPTIONAL - at least this is what I
gathered from your website:

"[W]e parents were asked to sign, saying that our child would be given
fluoride tablets in the kindergarten. Needless to say my wife and I didnīt
sign..."
http://pmeiers.bei.t-online.de/mystory.htm

The Europe argument is not useless at all.

Again quoting your website:

"[T]he introduction of water fluoridation in Berlin...was later defeated by
a public vote..."
http://pmeiers.bei.t-online.de/mystory.htm

BRAVO!

There is a WORLD of difference between mandatory medication and optional
medication.

Please correct me though - preferably publicly - if I have somehow
misconstrued what you have written.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

"Peter Meiers" wrote in message
Todd Gastaldo wrote:

[...]

---
http://PMeiers.bei.t-online.de/index.htm ---

I got another response to the same post...

"Clay Tanner" (might be a pseudonym) wrote: "Please do not waste [sic]
responding to this..."

I'll respond anyway...

My remarks are interspersed ######

Old July 27th 04, 04:53 AM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Fluoride: 'Don't blame the dentists'?

FLUORIDE: "DON'T BLAME THE DENTISTS"?

wrote in message
om...
You might want to read and learn about Sun Tzu and his Art of War at

www.sonshi.com

A huge part of the Art of World War II atomic bomb production was
covering-up fluoride air pollution damage by converting fluoride - a toxic
waste poison - into a "safe" "nutrient"...

Quoting the American Dental Association:

"As with other nutrients, fluoride is safe and effective when used and
consumed properly."
http://www.ada.org/public/topics/flu...acts/index.asp

"Don't blame the dentists," says Christopher Bryson in The Fluoride
Deception [NY: Seven Stories 2004].

Must be a misprint.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Old July 27th 04, 05:52 AM
Peter Meiers

Todd Gastaldo wrote:

The German salt fluoridation program is OPTIONAL - at least this is what I
gathered from your website:

"[W]e parents were asked to sign, saying that our child would be given
fluoride tablets in the kindergarten. Needless to say my wife and I didnīt
sign..."
http://pmeiers.bei.t-online.de/mystory.htm

Todd, this clearly refers to fluoride tablet programs in the
kindergarten.

We now have fluoridated table salt. Although this was originally
introduced to be optional, it is now on the selves of every warehouse
while the non-fluoridated variety becomes increasingly rare. What
options do you have without alternative?

One more thing: we are basically on the same side of the fence. However,
my concern is not limited to just WATER fluoridation.

The Europe argument is not useless at all.

It is. It is as much nonsense as Brysonīs "Donīt blame the dentists"
thing.

Peter

Old July 27th 04, 08:54 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Fluoridated table salt?

Peter Meiers
History of fluorine, fluoride and fluoridation
http://PMeiers.bei.t-online.de/index.htm

Peter,
I had no idea that finding NON-fluoridated table salt could be difficult in
Europe.
Most people use salt - so you are right (if I am understanding you
correctly) - making non-fluoridated table difficult to find approaches
mandatory fluoridation.
I still think it significant though that most European countries have
rendered WATER fluoridation illegal.
Thanks for reading.
Sincerely,
Todd
Dr. Gastaldo

PS According to the French fluoridated table salt scheme, supported by "more
than 15,000 dentists throughout over France":

"There is also salt without fluor into consumers to choose. French
regulations do not allow imposition of a single kind of salt to be sold; it
is compulsory to let the consumer choose by himself....labeling to include
two specifics sentences. The first is: 'Do not absorb if drinking water
contains more than 0,5 milligrams of fluoride per liter'..."
http://www.ibiblio.org/taft/cedros/e...r/n6/Salt.html

The stuff is getting everywhere! This is toxic waste dumping at its most
creative.

Old July 27th 04, 09:00 PM
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS

Todd Gastaldo wrote:

Peter Meiers
History of fluorine, fluoride and fluoridation
http://PMeiers.bei.t-online.de/index.htm

Peter,
I had no idea that finding NON-fluoridated table salt could be difficult in
Europe.

How do you feel about iodized salt?

Steve

Todd Gastaldo wrote:

[...]

http://www.dentaltwins.com
Brooklyn, NY
718-258-5001
Old July 28th 04, 02:44 AM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Calif EPA: Dentists promote illegal hazardous waste activity (fluoridation)

ATTENTION CALIF EPA (DTSC): DENTISTS PROMOTE ILLEGAL HAZARDOUS WASTE
ACTIVITY (fluoridation)

DTSC = Department of Toxic Substances Control of Calif EPA...

FLUORIDATION MAY NOT EVEN PREVENT CAVITIES! See CDC FRAUD? below.

Cal EPA/DTSC Director Edwin F. Lowry: I'd like Calif EPA/DTSC to
immediately end in California the hazardous waste activity euphemistically
known as "fluoridation"...

"DTSC's scientists...regularly provide cutting-edge information
about...toxic substances, helping to avoid exposure that may be dangerous to
children and adults."
http://www.dtsc.ca.gov/ToxicQuestion..._Overview.html

CUTTING EDGE: THE TOXIC SUBSTANCE FLUORIDE CAN BE DANGEROUS AT
"FLUORIDATION" LEVELS...

Our own National Academy of Sciences says drinking water at HALF the federal
EPA's permissible level can cause "crippling skeletal fluorosis" in 10
years' time. See The Fluoride Deception by Christopher Bryson [NY: Seven
Stories 2004:221]

Check out how our federal EPA arrived at 4ppm fluoride as the maximum
permissible level. It's incredible! See below.

"[DTSC]...protects...Californians from exposures to hazardous wastes..."
http://www.dtsc.ca.gov/

FLUORIDATION = EXPOSURE TO THE HAZARDOUS WASTE CALLED HYDROFLUOROSILICIC
ACID...

DTSC employees (and other Californians)...

"If you know about illegal hazardous waste activities, call the [DTSC]
Complaints Hotline at (800) 698-6942 or (800) 69TOXIC..."
http://www.dtsc.ca.gov/

DENTISTS **PROMOTE** AN ILLEGAL HAZARDOUS WASTE ACTIVITY...

IT'S MASS CHILD ABUSE (**OBVIOUS** MASS CHILD ABUSE) - SEE THOR below.

I'm copying Disneyland DA Tony Rackauckas again via

I'm also copying Oregon Attorney General Hardy Meyers again via

AGAIN, FLUORIDE MAY NOT EVEN PREVENT CAVITIES!

See CDC FRAUD? below....

FIRST THIS...

Steve Bornfeld, DDS recently asked publicly,

"How do you feel about iodized salt?"

I reply...

Steve,

I feel pretty good about iodized salt - as long as it isn't overdone or made
mandatory.

Iodine is a necessary nutrient. There are iodine deficiency diseases.

Fluoride is NOT a necessary nutrient. There are no fluoride deficiency
diseases.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS Steve here is something I feel BAD about:

The American Dental Association suggests that fluoride is FOOD, saying,

"As with other nutrients, fluoride is safe..."
http://www.ada.org/public/topics/flu...acts/index.asp

Fluoride is a known TOXIN derived from HAZARDOUS WASTE. Most other
nutrients aren't toxins.

Even assuming that fluoride is food/nutrition - and good food/nutrition at
that...

Fluoridation is obviously illegal when it is used as "medical food"/"medical
treatment" because some people are fluoridated WITHOUT CONSENT...

The California Supreme Court wrote in its THOR decision [1993]:

"The common law has long recognized this principle: A physician who
performs any medical procedure without the patient's consent commits a
battery irrespective of the skill or care used." [Daniel Thor v. The
Superior Court of Solano County 93 C.D.O.S. 5658 at 5659]

In THOR, the medical treatment was FOOD...

Prisoner Andrews wanted to die via starvation - and the California Supreme
Court DENIED prison physician Daniel THOR his request to force Prisoner
Andrews to eat FOOD via the medical procedure, insertion of a gastrostomy
tube.
http://www.dickinson.edu/endoflife/LawCA.html

I mention THOR because muncipalities are aping the American Dental
Association, indicating that fluoride is FOOD - a "safe" "nutrient"...

I mention THOR because the fluoridation "gastrostomy tube" (municipal
plumbing) is already in place when it is decided to "feed" people the toxic
"fluoride" "nutrient" WITHOUT CONSENT...

Again quoting THOR: "A physician who performs any medical procedure without
the patient's consent commits a
battery irrespective of the skill or care used."

Fluoridation is obviously mass battery - even if the toxic fluoride "nutrien
t" is good medicine (which is doubtful; see the EPA and CDC shenanigans
mentioned below....

Mass battery against children is mass child abuse.

The American Dental Association is promoting mass child abuse - OBVIOUS mass
child abuse when one considers THOR...

IMPORTANT NOTE...

The Pinellas County (Florida) Commissioners' Utility Department is one of
those utilities that blithely parrots the American Dental Association's
fraudulent inference that fluoride is food...

See Pinellas mass medicator Latvala (Suspected Child Abuse Report)

It is likely that other utilities departments across America are blithely
parroting ADA's fraudulent inference that fluoride is food....

THE DENTAL TWINS...

Steve, you and your brother Mark ("the dental twins") state in your "Dental
FAQ":

"[P]ublic water systems, if fluoridated, will have the fluoride
concentrations adjusted to an appropriate level..."
http://www.dentaltwins.com/ (Click on "Dental FAQ" then on "Toxic
Conspiracies FAQ")

You infer in your FAQ that 1ppm fluoride in drinking water is safe.

How do you know that 1ppm fluoride is safe?

How do you know that 1ppm fluoride from *hydrofluorosilicic acid* is safe?

Reportedly, there have been NO safety studies on "hydrofluorosilicic acid" -
and check out CDC FRAUD? and the EPA toxic shenanigans below...

I think you and Mark should change your "Dental FAQ/Toxic Conspiracies FAQ"
reflect the fact that we simply don't know that 1ppm fluoride is safe -
or "appropriate."

CAN DENTISTS EVEN RENDER PROFESSIONAL OPINIONS ON FLUORIDE LEVEL
SAFETY/APPROPRIATENESS?

In California, the determination of whether a specific individual, or subset
of the population, is at any time suffering from, or will suffer from,
adverse health effects outside of the oral cavity from ingested fluoride is
not apparently within the purview of dentistry. See California Board of
Dental Examiners letter, reproduced below.

Steve, in New York, is the determination of whether a specific individual,
or subset of the population, is at any time suffering from, or will suffer
from, adverse health effects outside of the oral cavity from ingested
fluoridewithin the purview of dentistry.

If so, please advise. If not, you should label your statement as PERSONAL
OPINION.

Again, you don't even mention hydrofluorosilicic acid in your FAQ.

There are no safety data yet for this substance - which is used in most
municipal water supplies - and there is growing evidence that
hydrofluorosilicic acid is toxic even as low "fluoridation" levels - and not
just due to the fluoride toxin.

EPA once fired a scientist for mentioning on television that EPA is ignoring
CANCER risk from fluoridation.

See The Fluoride Deception by Christopher Bryson [NY: Seven Stories 2004]

THIS IS WEIRD: The previous EPA maximum permissible level of fluoride was
2.3ppm - but then EPA abruptly set the maximum permissible level of fluoride
at 4ppm.

What happened?

EPA didn't do any safety testing. EPA went to 4ppm when South Carolina sued
EPA when EPA tried to get South Carolina to reduce its fluoride level to
2.3ppm - the previous EPA maximum permissible level!

There was NO safety testing! Again, see The Fluoride Deception [2004]

Our own National Academy of Sciences has indicated that drinking fluoridated
water at HALF of EPA's permissible level can cause "crippling skeletal
fluorosis" in 10 years.

What can one FOURTH of EPA's pemissible level (Ipmm) do in 40 years? (Most
cities fluoridate at about 1ppm.)

What does crippling skeletal fluorosis feel like BEFORE it becomes
crippling?

Inspite of the NAS warning about crippling skeletal fluorosis, EPA thinks
the earliest sign of fluoride overdose - mottling/staining of teeth (dental
fluorosis) - is just a cosmetic effect - not an adverse health effect.

When an EPA scientist complained that EPA was trying to get him to say that
"funky" teeth are just cosmetic - no adverse health effect...

1500 EPA scientists signed a document in opposition!

Up to 63% of children suffer "dental fluorosis" the earliest sign of
fluoride overdose in areas where there is "optimal fluoridation." (!)

And EPA says it's just cosmetic!

EPA once tried to cover-up CANCER risk of fluoridation:

Dr. J. William Hirzy, one of the EPA scientists opposed to fluoridation
writes; "EPA fired the Office of Drinking Water's chief toxicologist, Dr.
William Marcus...for refusing to remain silent on the cancer risk issue (9).
The judge who heard the lawsuit...[found]...that EPA fired him over his
fluoride work and not for the phony reason put forward by EPA management at
his dismissal. Dr. Marcus won his lawsuit and is again at work at EPA..."
http://www.fluoridealert.org/hp-epa.htm

And then there are the NEUROTOXICITY studies of Dr. Phyllis Mullenix. Some
cases of ADHD, Alzheimers MAY be symptoms of fluoride overdose. See The
Fluoride Deception by Christopher Bryson [NY: Seven Stories 2004:221]

CDC FRAUD?

THE TOXIC "NUTRIENT" FLUORIDE MAY NOT EVEN PREVENT CAVITIES!!

Connett writes:

"[T]he CDC...claimed the drop in tooth decay (from the 1960s to the 1990s)
was related to the percentage of the population drinking fluoridated
water...World Health Organization figures that showed these same or greater
declines were occurring in most nonfluoridated countries, thus suggesting
that the CDC authors were either incompetent or fraudulent."
http://stpetetimes.com/2004/07/09/Ta...icize_fl.shtml

Prof. Connett is holding the 1st Citizen's Conference on Fluoride Friday,
July 30 - Monday, August 2, 2004 in Canton, NY...

For conference details...

See The Disneyland DA and The Fluoride Deception...

UCLA grads might ask themselves why the UCLA chemistry department never
responded to either me or Prof. Connett after I sent $1000.00.

**DID** UCLA COERCE DENTAL STUDENT SILENCE?

I wonder if anyone in the UCLA chemistry department ever checked out this
doozy of a statement:

"[i]t was made clear to [UCLA dental] students that anyone who deviated from
the
orthodox line and questioned the
benefits of fluoridation wouldn't be allowed to graduate..."
--UCLA dental school grad Mae Woo paraphrased...
http://www.vaccinationnews.com/Daily...deDebate27.htm

Here now is that remarkable letter where the California Board of Dental
Examiners indicates that dentists may not render professional opinions about
what fluoride does outside the mouth...

Board of Dental Examiners
1432 Howe Ave, Ste 85
Sacramento, CA 95925-3241
(916) 263-2300

December 21, 1999

David C. Kennedy, D.D.S.
Past President
International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
2425 Third Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101

Dear Dr. Kennedy:

Recently, you wrote to the Board of Dental Examiners and asked for a yes or
no answer to the following question:

"Is the determination of whether a specific individual, or subset of the
population, is at any time suffering from, or will suffer from, adverse
health effects outside of the oral cavity from ingested fluoride within the
purview of dentistry?"

As we understand the question, the answer is no. As phrased, your question
would appear to relate to a medical diagnosis.

I hope this adequately addresses your question.

Sincerely,

Arlyce Ten Broeck
Assistant Executive Officer

cc: Georgetta Coleman, E.O.

----

Citizens for Safe Drinking Water (San Diego) offers this Background and
Commentary

The significance of this answer should be apparent to those individuals who
have seen local dentists, as well as national spokespersons with dental
licenses, offer their credentials as a dentist as proof that they possess
expertise on the subject of whether adverse health effects do or do not
occur, or may or may not occur, as a result of exposure to ingested
fluoride.

Citizens for Safe Drinking Water and other groups throughout the nation have
informed deliberative bodies such as city councils and water boards, as well
as the media, of the fact that the dental community has had no professional
training on the subject of ingested fluoride (rather than topically-applied
fluoride, such as toothpaste), much less continuing education to keep the
industry or its members abreast of new scientific studies and risk
assessments.

This statement confirms that position and once again reinforces that the
subject matter of fluoridation is rightfully one of the appropriate use of
the public water supply, and the impact of mass medication on the entire
body, rather than children's teeth and blanket denials of any possible
adverse effects from uninformed special interests.

This letter from the Board of Dental Examiners follows on the heels of their
December 3, 1999 hearing at which Citizens for Safe Drinking Water informed
the Board that they should expect to see more consumer complaints from
citizens against dentists who willingly use their professional standing to
lend credibility to selling industrial hazardous waste fluoride while
claiming that they are experts on the subject, when in fact they have no
accreditated training or professional license to diagnose outside of the
oral cavity.

The Board of Dental Examiners had previously disapproved continuing
education credits for a symposium on the risk assessment of ingested
fluoride on the grounds that the subject matter did not apply to the
practice of dentistry.

Citizens for Safe Drinking Water has suggested that concerned citizens in
other states write directly to their state's Board of Dental Examiners to
request written confirmation to determine if their state also has
limitations on the scope of a dentist's expertise.

In California, to register comments/complaints about the Board of Dental
Examiners,
CITIZENS COMPLAINT FORM

Contact: Jeff Green - Citizens for Safe Drinking Water
2425 Third Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101
(800) 728-3833
Email:
Email:

http://www.nofluoride.com/cal_dental_examiners.htm

"Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS" wrote in message
Todd Gastaldo wrote:

Peter Meiers
History of fluorine, fluoride and fluoridation
http://PMeiers.bei.t-online.de/index.htm

Peter,
I had no idea that finding NON-fluoridated table salt could be

difficult in
Europe.

How do you feel about iodized salt?

Steve

Most people use salt - so you are right (if I am understanding you
correctly) - making non-fluoridated table salt difficult to find

Todd Gastaldo wrote:

[...]

My thanks to Steve Bornfeld, DDS for asking about how I feel about iodized
salt.

I personally prefer sea salt - but iodized salt can prevent disease. I
think all of Canada's salt is iodized?

Thanks for reading everyone.

REMEMBER...

"If you know about illegal hazardous waste activities, call the [DTSC]
Complaints Hotline at (800) 698-6942 or (800) 69TOXIC..."
http://www.dtsc.ca.gov/

Again, DTSC, I'd like to see an end to fluoridation in California -
immediately...

Preferably before Prof. Connett's 1st Citizen's Conference on Fluoride
starts on July 30.

For conference details...

See http://www.fluoridealert.org/confere...gistration.pdf

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

This post will be archived for global access within 24 hours in the Google
usenet archive. Search
http://groups.google.com for "Calif EPA: Dentists
promote illegal hazardous waste activity (fluoridation)"

Old July 28th 04, 04:49 PM
Peter Meiers

Todd Gastaldo wrote:

I still think it significant though that most European countries have
rendered WATER fluoridation illegal.

Todd,

in Germany, at least, it is not quite illegal. There is an agreement
saying that any federal state can get an exceptional permission to
fluoridate water. Such an undertaking was planned once in Berlin (1984),
and one of the German parlament guys even tried to win minister
presidents of several federal states for such a project (he wrote
letters to them, one of which is in my possession) asking them to become
"pioneers". But the political parties did not want to come under fire
with such projects. There was enough other hot stuff for them. So the
way of less resistance was chosen clandestinely, salt fluoridation,
while the fluoride opposition was busy to combat water fluoridation.

The stuff is getting everywhere! This is toxic waste dumping at its most
creative.

Right.

Best,
Peter