2 week post-op visit

Old October 30th 03, 10:30 PM
JNJ

Default 2 week post-op visit

Well, I had my post op visit w/my ob today. All looks good! My incision is
healing well, and my belly button is completly healed! Also, I can finally
drive again! Still no tub soaking though. I got to see the pics of my
ectopic. It was very large! It was almost as long as the tube itself. I
asked if there was an infection that could have caused it but she said the
test thay ran came back fine. So, who knows why it happend. Also, I'm
still going to be considerd "high risk" even though the tube it happend in
was removed. I have a second post-op visit for Dec 8th. After that visit,
I should get the okay for resuming all normal activities, yay! I'll be
counting the days! Well, just wanted to give you an update.

Julie

Old October 31st 03, 12:09 AM
Em

"JNJ" wrote in message
Well, I had my post op visit w/my ob today. All looks good! My incision

is
healing well, and my belly button is completly healed! Also, I can

finally
drive again! Still no tub soaking though. I got to see the pics of my
ectopic. It was very large! It was almost as long as the tube itself. I
asked if there was an infection that could have caused it but she said the
test thay ran came back fine. So, who knows why it happend. Also, I'm
still going to be considerd "high risk" even though the tube it happend in
was removed. I have a second post-op visit for Dec 8th. After that

visit,
I should get the okay for resuming all normal activities, yay! I'll be
counting the days! Well, just wanted to give you an update.

Glad you're healing so well. You sounds very positive and optimistic about
everything! Good luck and best wishes to you as you continue your journey.

--
Em
mama to Lann, 9/21/03

Old October 31st 03, 12:57 AM
Coccinella

Julie,
I am so happy to hear that everything went fine. Sending you pampering vibes
and positive thoughts.

Love

Nicky

Old October 31st 03, 02:22 AM
Kat

"JNJ" wrote in message
Well, I had my post op visit w/my ob today. All looks good! My incision

is
healing well, and my belly button is completly healed! Also, I can

finally
drive again! Still no tub soaking though. I got to see the pics of my
ectopic. It was very large! It was almost as long as the tube itself. I
asked if there was an infection that could have caused it but she said the
test thay ran came back fine. So, who knows why it happend. Also, I'm
still going to be considerd "high risk" even though the tube it happend in
was removed. I have a second post-op visit for Dec 8th. After that

visit,
I should get the okay for resuming all normal activities, yay! I'll be
counting the days! Well, just wanted to give you an update.

Julie

I'm glad things are coming around so well for well for you! Congrats!
Kat
Mama to Maggie 11/03/01
and #2 EDD 02/01/04

Old October 31st 03, 04:37 PM
Ilse Witch

JNJ wrote:
Well, I had my post op visit w/my ob today. All looks good! My incision is
healing well, and my belly button is completly healed! Also, I can finally
drive again! Still no tub soaking though. I got to see the pics of my
ectopic. It was very large! It was almost as long as the tube itself. I
asked if there was an infection that could have caused it but she said the
test thay ran came back fine. So, who knows why it happend. Also, I'm
still going to be considerd "high risk" even though the tube it happend in
was removed. I have a second post-op visit for Dec 8th. After that visit,
I should get the okay for resuming all normal activities, yay! I'll be
counting the days! Well, just wanted to give you an update.

I'm glad you are healing well physically, it must have been good to
see pictures of it, it always helps me if I can picture things in
my mind. Now just another month before you must have your hot tub
ready, start buying your soap and gels or bathing salts! Get one of
these one time facial masks, and treat yourself to a nice afternoon
(or morning) in your bathroom. I have that scheduled as soon as the
midwife confirms my cervix is closed again...

--
-- I
mommy to DS (15m)

Old November 2nd 03, 08:41 PM
Elle

"JNJ" wrote in message ...
Well, I had my post op visit w/my ob today. All looks good! My incision is
healing well, and my belly button is completly healed! Also, I can finally
drive again! Still no tub soaking though. I got to see the pics of my
ectopic. It was very large! It was almost as long as the tube itself. I
asked if there was an infection that could have caused it but she said the
test thay ran came back fine. So, who knows why it happend. Also, I'm
still going to be considerd "high risk" even though the tube it happend in
was removed. I have a second post-op visit for Dec 8th. After that visit,
I should get the okay for resuming all normal activities, yay! I'll be
counting the days! Well, just wanted to give you an update.

Julie

Glad it was all good news Julie!

Elle

Kids should work... bobb General 108 December 15th 03 03:23 PM
One SHORT post per day - help make CHIROPRACTIC HISTORY... Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 August 11th 03 08:08 PM
Money money money... russell barr General 0 August 1st 03 01:23 PM
[META] Parenting content and reader expectations Robin General (moderated) 1 July 26th 03 02:57 PM
The OB visit & 32 week update (long) GoofeeGyrl Pregnancy 15 July 17th 03 03:14 PM