here's the REAL ****, men - don't marry American women

Old June 26th 04, 04:58 PM
Moroccan_Girl

Default here's the REAL ****, men - don't marry American women

wow...that's a pretty harsh post...

Well I am a 24 y old foreign girl, from Morocco...and my fiance is
American. I certainly ignore if all what have been said in that post is
true or not...but I am sure it is not true of all American women, it just
can't be. You can't generalize at all, especially when it comes to
cultural/behavioral stuff... but I am really sorry that you had such bad
experiences with women, I am sure you'll meet someone so special and we
will see you posting, one day, a love letter talking about your future
wonderful partner

I have been in America for only two years, met my fiance on the airplane
even before arriving to the state I was going to. We dated for a while
then he asked me for marriage. the truth is I wasn't planning on staying
in America as I am so attached to my family and my roots back home, but I
stayed for "him", I coudldn't resist living far away from him, left my
family and my job and everything behind. The truth is, American men are so
wonderful, they really know how to treat a woman, it something that
doesn't happen in the country where I am from. The society there is so
masculine, and all women spend the rest for their life, after marriage,
trying to bring satisfaction to their husbands, without anything in
return.

believe me...if American women had to live with the guys from my country,
they would have recognized how lucky they are to be with american men...

simple example, men in my country are allowed to have sex any time they
want, it doesn't matter if it is before or after they get married. Women,
on the other hand, are supposed to keep their virginity and would be
totally isolated and excluded from the society if they ever have sex
before marriage. Until I met my fiance, I was still a virgin, and I am
happy I was able to maintain it until I met the right person, but at the
same time..when I think of guys in my society, and how they spend their
life sleeping with girls right and left then when they want to get
married, they insist on having a virgin girl...that point..oh man..it just
gets me to angry...and that's exactly what makes me say that men in
America, are ANGELS!

anyway...it's a little off the topic...but i just wanted to share my
experience with you guys