Birthday gift for 14yr old niece?

Old October 4th 07, 05:00 AM posted to misc.kids
[email protected]

Default Birthday gift for 14yr old niece?

What is a good B-Day gift for a 14yr old girl? I don't want to spend
too much, but want to give a hip kind of gift .

Old October 4th 07, 11:55 AM posted to misc.kids
Beth Kevles

My nieces always liked fancy soaps and lotions. Lotions with glitter in
them, bubble baths, soaps in cute shapes, such as teddy bears or ducks,
lip gloss (esp. if she lives in a cold area where chapping is common)
.... but not all girls like these things, so you should check to see if
they'd be welcome.

--Beth Kevles
-THE-COM-HERE

NOTE: No email is read at my MIT address. Use the GMAIL one if you would
like me to reply.
Old October 4th 07, 02:19 PM posted to misc.kids
Sue

Does she have an Ipod? If so, they have Itunes gift cards that you can
purchase. Gift cards to her favorite clothing store. Money. My daughter is
15 and likes these things. Perfumes, lotions, make up, but check with her
first because some may have allergies to the perfumes and stuff (I do and so
does my daughter).
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

ups.com...

Old October 4th 07, 03:01 PM posted to misc.kids
Banty

In article , Sue says...

Does she have an Ipod? If so, they have Itunes gift cards that you can
purchase. Gift cards to her favorite clothing store. Money. My daughter is
15 and likes these things. Perfumes, lotions, make up, but check with her
first because some may have allergies to the perfumes and stuff (I do and so
does my daughter).

"*Does* *she* *have* *an* *Ipod* ?"

And she'll be 14.

LOL!

Yep - good gift idea.

Banty

Old October 4th 07, 03:57 PM posted to misc.kids
Sue

I'm not sure what you mean. As in, everyone has an Ipod? I just bought my 15
yr old one for her birthday. And I still don't have one, pout.
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

"Banty" wrote in message
In article , Sue
says...

Old October 4th 07, 04:17 PM posted to misc.kids
Clisby

Sue wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean. As in, everyone has an Ipod? I just bought my 15
yr old one for her birthday. And I still don't have one, pout.

You're not alone - I don't have one, either.

Clisby
Old October 4th 07, 05:03 PM posted to misc.kids
Banty

In article , Sue says...

I'm not sure what you mean. As in, everyone has an Ipod? I just bought my 15
yr old one for her birthday. And I still don't have one, pout.
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

Tongue in cheek - just about every kid I know over the age of ten has one.

I don't have one either... (pout).

Banty

"Banty" wrote in message
In article , Sue
says...

Old October 4th 07, 05:16 PM posted to misc.kids
[email protected]

On Oct 4, 11:03 am, Banty wrote:
In article , Sue says...

I'm not sure what you mean. As in, everyone has an Ipod? I just bought my 15
yr old one for her birthday. And I still don't have one, pout.
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

Tongue in cheek - just about every kid I know over the age of ten has one.

I don't have one either... (pout).

Banty

I don't want one. I have the radio when I'm in the car, songs on the
computer, just about everywhere. I don't need any more noise in my
life tyvm. What I don't understand is DH wants one but he uses it like
you'd use a CD player attached to speakers. He can listen to music
like that on his PC. Why does he need an ipod for that?

Old October 4th 07, 05:44 PM posted to misc.kids
[email protected]

On Oct 4, 12:00 am, wrote:
What is a good B-Day gift for a 14yr old girl? I don't want to spend
too much, but want to give a hip kind of gift .

There is a fragrance called Pink Sugar at most department stores. It
is a great for teens. There are a bunch of different items for sale
and most of them are under twenty dollars.
Kirsten
http://adayinthelife031007.blogspot.com/