Excellent Website: Former First Lady

Old August 21st 06, 03:11 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

Default Excellent Website: Former First Lady

http://www.ecbt.org/

Check out the photos page.
Old August 21st 06, 04:39 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
vernon

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
http://www.ecbt.org/

Check out the photos page.

Of course her advocacy is proof that immunization of children should be
avoided.

Jimmy and she make almost a brain.

Old August 21st 06, 04:43 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Rich

"Vernon" there@athere wrote in message
m...

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
http://www.ecbt.org/

Check out the photos page.

Of course her advocacy is proof that immunization of children should be
avoided.

Jimmy and she make almost a brain.

Hmmm. Perhaps we could compare the CV's of the Carters with yours. Oh, I
forgot, yours is imaginary.
--

--Rich

Recommended websites:

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
http://www.acahf.org.au
http://www.quackwatch.org/
http://www.skeptic.com/
http://www.csicop.org/

Old August 21st 06, 02:36 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

Vernon wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message
http://www.ecbt.org/

Check out the photos page.

Of course her advocacy is proof that immunization of children should be
avoided.

Jimmy and she make almost a brain.

You neglected to post a valid argument.

Old August 21st 06, 04:06 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
vernon

Vernon wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message
http://www.ecbt.org/

Check out the photos page.

Of course her advocacy is proof that immunization of children should be
avoided.

Jimmy and she make almost a brain.

You neglected to post a valid argument.

Jimmy and she are almost ALWAYS wrong. I'll go with statistics every time.

Old August 21st 06, 04:29 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

Vernon wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message
http://www.ecbt.org/

Check out the photos page.
Of course her advocacy is proof that immunization of children should be
avoided.

Jimmy and she make almost a brain.

You neglected to post a valid argument.

Jimmy and she are almost ALWAYS wrong. I'll go with statistics every time.

You still have not posted a valid argument.
Old August 21st 06, 05:37 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
vernon

Vernon wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message
http://www.ecbt.org/

Check out the photos page.
Of course her advocacy is proof that immunization of children should be
avoided.

Jimmy and she make almost a brain.
You neglected to post a valid argument.

Jimmy and she are almost ALWAYS wrong. I'll go with statistics every
time.

You still have not posted a valid argument.

There have been WAY more than enough arguments pro and con here.
I don't know the answer for certain. I don't comment unless I have a ton of
evidence and research, especially if I have been involved.
What I DO know is that there is enough question for me NOT to get any
biologic immunizations. Most don't acquire the diseases. Why take a chance?

People take their children to their god and have their bodies assaulted.
Regardless of ALL the negative evidence women STILL have ultrasound when no
malady is suspected.

I DO know that the Carters are as deluded as anyone can be. It only adds
one more small piece of evidence to the big puzzle. Of COURSE all pictures
of the physically depressed and those in need of shots MUST be Black,
Hispanic, Oriental. (no Caucasians) Now if we look at the web site and use
what is at least questioned in medical society, we come to the conclusion
that THEY (Southern Democrats) are really playing the race card and
sub-consciously in expectation of reducing those populations.

Old August 22nd 06, 12:06 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Peter Bowditch

"Vernon" there@athere wrote:

I don't comment unless I have a ton of
evidence and research

I just told my broker to short irony meter futures. Keep up the good
work, Vern.
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old August 22nd 06, 01:11 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

Vernon wrote:
[...]

We are not talking about ultrasound.

I DO know that the Carters are as deluded as anyone can be. It only adds
one more small piece of evidence to the big puzzle. Of COURSE all pictures
of the physically depressed and those in need of shots MUST be Black,
Hispanic, Oriental. (no Caucasians)

If you take a look at the site, you would see why.

Now if we look at the web site and use
what is at least questioned in medical society, we come to the conclusion
that THEY (Southern Democrats) are really playing the race card and
sub-consciously in expectation of reducing those populations.

Do read the entire site for a clue.

Your comments are mere flatulence.
Old August 22nd 06, 03:22 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
vernon

Vernon wrote:
[...]

It's just another example of parental idiocy.

I DO know that the Carters are as deluded as anyone can be. It only adds
one more small piece of evidence to the big puzzle. Of COURSE all
pictures of the physically depressed and those in need of shots MUST be
Black, Hispanic, Oriental. (no Caucasians)

If you take a look at the site, you would see why.

I did, that's why I said what I said.

Now if we look at the web site and use
what is at least questioned in medical society, we come to the conclusion
that THEY (Southern Democrats) are really playing the race card and
sub-consciously in expectation of reducing those populations.

Do read the entire site for a clue.

I did. They may mean well, but the results are the results as with all
clouded racism.

Your comments are mere flatulence.