Bill Cosby - NAACP leaders stunned by remarks of prominent comedian

Old June 9th 04, 11:11 PM
R. Steve Walz

Holger Dansk wrote:

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 20:38:50 GMT, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

Apparently you're under the delusion that it takes "owners" to properly
operate a grocery store, which only does light clerical and general
accounting ledger, accounts payable and reciveable and ordering and
which is all done by semi-skilled $10 an hour employees. MOST concerns
are composed entirely of those people, and only some of the time do
they need to hire specialized help, who are ALSO not rich owners!!

You don't have the remotest idea what management does. The accounting
for Publix is done in Lakeland, FL. Also, the ordering is computerized.

--------------
Buyer's club, any affiliation of grocery stores can do that
for the purpose of group buying, like IGA did.

Data is entered (not usually by management) periodically in the stores
and transmitted to Lakeland.

Holger

------------------
All that is is the renown capitalist money funnel, the means by
which the shareholders and board steal from the workingman's
otherwise full wage!

Employee-owned concerns notably have NO use for DOING THAT!!
Steve
Old June 9th 04, 11:20 PM
R. Steve Walz

Holger Dansk wrote:

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 20:51:56 GMT, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

Holger Dansk wrote:

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 11:32:02 GMT, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

Nonsense, the racist friends of white slavers who had worked the
blacks cut off the seed supply, and the republicans here decided
not to help them. Sort of: "If us rich white guys can't own it
all, then nobody can, even the people who deserve to!"

Where in the world did you get that crap?
-------------------------
It's what happened,

Horse pucky.

---------------------
Lemme guess:
You don't like the truth, and you ran out of reason and logic again.

Well, show us one of your web sites that you are so proud of that says
the whites cut off the seed supply.

---------------------
*MY* websites, I have only my own one, and it's not about seed.

I'm sure you can find it, however, if you really want to know!

Cut off the seed supply????
Hehehehehehehehe. Don't you imagine people who went around cutting
peoples heads off could find some seeds somewhere? Maybe they couldn't.

---------------------------
It was a matter of convincing rich people elsewhere to ship it, all
of it had been send off purportedly for "processing", actually it
was a stranglehold in case of the impending revolution. That's why
they didn't just kill the farmers, but gutted them live.

Maybe that's part of the operation that they knew nothing about. Maybe
they didn't even know where the seeds come from. :-)

----------------
Wrong again.

Just like blacks in America,
saying that it's everyone's fault but their own that they have been so
down and out for hundreds of years. They just want people to gimmee
gimmee, gimmee, gimmee.

--------------------
No, that crap is just rich rightwing racist propaganda to try to get
govt to spend less tax money on victims of the rich bandits so the
rich can have more vacations. Blacks are behaving excactly as you
would in their place, that's obvious by the principle of cause and
effect. Everything that happens is caused reasonably. The evil-doers,
in this case, the rich, simply lie about it.

I saw in one of your post where you are a communist. Why don't you and
some of your communist friends look at the benefits of a democratic
republic.

------------------------
Ain't any.

"Res publica" in Latin means the Roman version of "La Cosa Nostra",
a criminal conspiracy to run the "public affairs" (res publica) of
the nation for their OWN thieving purposes, not the People's!!!

How it ever got a good name among the Founders could only suggest
that they were rich planters who wanted to stay that way and form
their own conspiratorial nobility feudalism, and make out like
bandits, or else they were showing off poor baroque educations,
or they were just being humorous! I like to think the last, but
perhaps not.

Why do you think Communism failed in Russia?

-------------------------
Russia was NEVER "communist". If you had actually ever studied
political science you'd know that!
Steve
Old June 9th 04, 11:20 PM
R. Steve Walz

Holger Dansk wrote:

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 20:53:24 GMT, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

Holger Dansk wrote:

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 11:25:43 GMT, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

Holger Dansk wrote:

On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 21:30:57 GMT, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

Holger Dansk wrote:

On 8 Jun 2004 07:09:10 -0700, (Dirk) wrote:

Holger Dansk wrote in message . ..

How does anyone think that it is right to not pronounce a lot of common
English words correctly?

Common English words like

Insurance
Umbrella
Install (commonly misused as a noun, btw)
Nuclear

...?

You have to have some loose screws to believe
that.

I've yet to hear you complain about Southern mispronunciations of the
following words. I imagine you think that it's either

a) correct, even though the dictionaries I've consulted do not support
"INsurance," "UMbrella", INstall", "Nookyouluhr" or "Ah" even as
alternative pronunciations; or

b) a lovable part of your heritage/culture/yadda yadda.

In either case--why don't you cut the brothers some slack already.
Sheesh. So long as the grammar's ok I don't really care if an
occasional "th" sound comes out like an "f", f'rinstance (a dialect
oddity some black Americans happen to share with Cockneys). Why do
you?

Because I know how bad it sounds and how black people have such low
incomes, and that they could get better jobs if they would speak
correctly, dress correctly, sit and stand correctly, and walk correctly,
etc. Their lives would be so much better.

Holger
--------------
So if they did, then you mean, basically, that then superficial
human **** such as yourself and your few friends might very well
love them a lot more, eh? Now again!: Why in the WORLD would
they possibly actually WANT that?????!!

That's the problem. They don't seem to want good jobs and the good
life. They just want the "govmint" to give them money all the time.
-----------------------------
Nonsense. You really just don't even GET what is going on.
They are convinced that NO MATTER WHAT they do that white society
will find a way to deprive them. They are fully aware that for the
last century or more, blacks have worked the hardest in our society,
did the most grueling jobs, and never got anywhere! Are you deluded
enough to imagine they will trust you now?? They see it as one more
phony hoop to jump through you have devised to delay them, and they
hate you.

You need a more intelligent analysis, the problem is that you're
mentally incapable of devising one.

You may be hopeless. I guess you have lived in the ghetto and around
the wrong people too long.

---------------------
No I dont, you're just a rightwing racist piece of parasitic filth.

Temper comrade. Watch your blood pressure. Take your medication.
Holger

--------------
Eat **** and die, Holger.
Steve
Old June 10th 04, 12:56 PM
Holger Dansk

wrote:

Apparently you're under the delusion that it takes "owners" to properly
operate a grocery store, which only does light clerical and general
accounting ledger, accounts payable and reciveable and ordering and
which is all done by semi-skilled $10 an hour employees. MOST concerns
are composed entirely of those people, and only some of the time do
they need to hire specialized help, who are ALSO not rich owners!!

You don't have the remotest idea what management does. The accounting
for Publix is done in Lakeland, FL. Also, the ordering is computerized.

--------------
Buyer's club, any affiliation of grocery stores can do that
for the purpose of group buying, like IGA did.

You must be on some drug. Buyer's clubs are not related to employees
owning stock in a supermarket or some other business.

Holger

http://www.mindspring.com/~holger1/holger1.htm
Old June 10th 04, 01:09 PM
Holger Dansk

wrote:

[...]

That's because they are savages. Savages will do anything. They do not
have a good value system. That's why they have remained savages for
thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and
thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of
years.

[...]

Ease up on your drug and come back in the ball park. We are not
speaking of ancient Greece, but the present. You can't try something
that existed thousands of years ago.

The United States is a Democratic Republic. Try it.

Why do you think Communism failed in Russia?

-------------------------
Russia was NEVER "communist". If you had actually ever studied
political science you'd know that!

They were a communist country, and were either communists or thought
they were. Why do you think they did not succeed in becoming or
remaining communist? I'm sure your answer will be humorous.

Steve

Holger

http://www.mindspring.com/~holger1/holger1.htm
Old June 10th 04, 01:13 PM
Holger Dansk

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 22:20:50 GMT, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

You may be hopeless. I guess you have lived in the ghetto and around
the wrong people too long.
No I dont, you're just a rightwing racist piece of parasitic filth.

Temper comrade. Watch your blood pressure. Take your medication.

Holger

Eat **** and die, Holger.

Uh oooooooh, I see you have not taken your medication. :-)

Steve

Holger

http://www.mindspring.com/~holger1/holger1.htm