Bill Cosby - NAACP leaders stunned by remarks of prominent comedian

Old June 11th 04, 07:00 AM
R. Steve Walz

Fletch F. Fletch wrote:

R. Steve Walz wrote:
Fletch F. Fletch wrote:

R. Steve Walz wrote:
Herman Rubin wrote:

In article ,
toto wrote:

Today, slavery avoids the lable by not asserting legal ownership
of the slaves, but millions of economically and socially
vulnerable people are potential slaves creating a surplus of
slave labor.

This is the Marxist approach, also held by many others, that a
person is deserving of a "living wage" just by being there.
--------------------------------
No, they are not, which is why I'm NOT a Marxist.

I'm a Communist who thinks that we are owed our fair share of
control of the earth itself and of the wealth all of our species
has produced by the time of our birth, and that each of us must
be guaranteed a residence that is ours and our use of it is
unhindered as such for living by the People's Government.

However, to eat, we still have to show up for the work that we
authorize by our majority democracy in order to claim a share
of foodstuffs and consumable supplies and utilities, and also
that we must do yet MORE than the agreed "support" labor for
more consumer goods beyond our perishable food and household
supplies and utilities.

Interesting. Do you believe this can be accomplished on a large
scale? Do you think human nature will get in the way?
Fletch

-------------------
No, *I* know it *IS* actual Human Nature!!
Steve

Okay, I presume that means 'yes' to the large scale question. How do you
know it is actual human nature?

---------------------
Do you want to be stolen from, or do you think people should be equal?
Steve
Old June 11th 04, 12:03 PM
Holger Dansk

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 05:46:47 GMT, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

Holger Dansk wrote:

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 22:11:03 GMT, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

You don't have the remotest idea what management does. The accounting
for Publix is done in Lakeland, FL. Also, the ordering is computerized.
--------------
Buyer's club, any affiliation of grocery stores can do that
for the purpose of group buying, like IGA did.

You must be on some drug. Buyer's clubs are not related to employees
owning stock in a supermarket or some other business.
Holger

-----------------------
Use your mind. A "buyer's club" of grocery retailers combining their
purchasing power to get lower prices.

And how do you think that is relative to employees owning stock in the
company they work for?

Holger

http://www.mindspring.com/~holger1/holger1.htm
Old June 11th 04, 12:24 PM
Holger Dansk

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 05:59:42 GMT, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

It was a matter of convincing rich people elsewhere to ship it, all
of it had been send off purportedly for "processing", actually it
was a stranglehold in case of the impending revolution. That's why
they didn't just kill the farmers, but gutted them live.

That's because they are savages. Savages will do anything.

--------------
That's nothing but a racist myth.

So you think to go around gutting people is not savage?

They do not have a good value system. That's why they have remained savages for
thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and
thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of
years.

------------------
Nonsense, their societies survived and proliferated huge populations.

They were good at hunting, eating, ****ing, and ****ing. Tribes were
always killing each other and cannibalism was rampant. The average life
span was probably about 18 so they had to reproduce rapidly.

No mere "savages" could have survives, because "savages" as racists
like you imagine, have no cooperation, no ability to reason, no
industry, in other words, all the things they would need to have done
what they did do, or they wouldn't BE here.

No, I guess without all that ****ing they wouldn't be here. That must
have been passed down through their genes to the blacks in America. No
wonder 7 out of every 10 black people in America have children out of
wedlock. When the male blacks are not sitting on the curb saying,
"muhfugger" and "racist" they are running after a big fat black woman
with protruding 100 pound buttocks so they can **** her.

And they did it wothout oil.

What would savages do with oil? Put it on their wildebeest meat?

Most westerners couldn't fix a flat or replace a switch. These
guys rewire their own shanty towns illegally off the grid with stolen
wire without dying at it, and without education! Impressive!

They didn't know what "wire" was because it didn't exist for thousands
and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands
and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of years.

Have you had some kind of brain hemorrhage sometimes in your past?

Old June 11th 04, 02:09 PM
Fletch F. Fletch

R. Steve Walz wrote:
Fletch F. Fletch wrote:

R. Steve Walz wrote:
Fletch F. Fletch wrote:

R. Steve Walz wrote:
Herman Rubin wrote:

In article ,
toto wrote:

[...]

do you know it is actual human nature?

---------------------
Do you want to be stolen from, or do you think people should be equal?
Steve

I don't think that 'should be' enters into it. People are not equal.
Whatever the metric, some are better than others. Whether this inequality
is fair or unfair is arbitrary, but it is reality nonetheless.

Your belief that every person is entitled to his fair share is as valid as
any other belief, but I don't think it comports well with the competitive
nature of our species, at least not on a large scale.

Slainte,
Fletch

Old June 11th 04, 03:33 PM
ivy_mike

"Jasper PNL Mfg Co, LTD" wrote in message news:RTsxc.18019$4S5.11855@attbi_s52...

snip

Jasper my boy, you're just feeding the trolls. This clown Walz
and his buddy LeChevwhatever are nothing more than that.
Ignore 'em.

--
Regards, IM
Old June 12th 04, 12:53 AM
R. Steve Walz

wrote:

You don't have the remotest idea what management does. The accounting
for Publix is done in Lakeland, FL. Also, the ordering is computerized.
--------------
Buyer's club, any affiliation of grocery stores can do that
for the purpose of group buying, like IGA did.

You must be on some drug. Buyer's clubs are not related to employees
owning stock in a supermarket or some other business.
Holger

-----------------------
Use your mind. A "buyer's club" of grocery retailers combining their
purchasing power to get lower prices.

And how do you think that is relative to employees owning stock in the
company they work for?

Holger

The ultimate in that is Communism.
Management is not some kind of magic only rich people can do.
It's actually rather trivial, and even rich people hire underlings
to do it for them.
Steve
Old June 12th 04, 12:57 AM
R. Steve Walz

wrote:

It was a matter of convincing rich people elsewhere to ship it, all
of it had been send off purportedly for "processing", actually it
was a stranglehold in case of the impending revolution. That's why
they didn't just kill the farmers, but gutted them live.

That's because they are savages. Savages will do anything.

--------------
That's nothing but a racist myth.

So you think to go around gutting people is not savage?

-------------------------------
If that's savage, then every people on earth are savages.

They do not have a good value system. That's why they have remained savages for
thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and
thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of
years.

------------------
Nonsense, their societies survived and proliferated huge populations.

They were good at hunting, eating, ****ing, and ****ing. Tribes were
always killing each other and cannibalism was rampant. The average life
span was probably about 18 so they had to reproduce rapidly.

--------------------
Nonsense. The average without ANY medical help is over 50.

What? ****ing? And so you think WE don;t **** or something????

No
wonder 7 out of every 10 black people in America have children out of
wedlock.

-------------------
That's nothing but custom. If the custom was different, they'd do that.

When the male blacks are not sitting on the curb saying,
"muhfugger" and "racist" they are running after a big fat black woman
with protruding 100 pound buttocks so they can **** her.

----------------------
Actually most men of all kinds like to **** women, unlike yo impotent
self, of course.

And they did it wothout oil.

What would savages do with oil? Put it on their wildebeest meat?

---------------------------
Same as we did with it.

Most westerners couldn't fix a flat or replace a switch. These
guys rewire their own shanty towns illegally off the grid with stolen
wire without dying at it, and without education! Impressive!

They didn't know what "wire" was because it didn't exist for thousands
and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands
and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of years.

-------------------------------
They learn as quickly as anybody else, dummy.

Old June 12th 04, 01:07 AM
R. Steve Walz

Fletch F. Fletch wrote:

R. Steve Walz wrote:
Fletch F. Fletch wrote:

R. Steve Walz wrote:
Fletch F. Fletch wrote:

R. Steve Walz wrote:
Herman Rubin wrote:

In article ,
toto wrote:

[...]

Right, and becaause they are not, they need protection of the State
to cause them to be before the law and moral fairness.

Whatever the metric, some are better than others. Whether this inequality
is fair or unfair is arbitrary, but it is reality nonetheless.

-------------------------
Actually, since these "some" don't constitute any majority, there is
no supposed "authority" to declare some minority to be "better" than
anyone else. The Majority can indeed resolve to make the compensation
of everyone equal per labor hour, and to believe in the requirement
of fairness in the economic life of the nation. That any one group
or any other bunch of people might think that some minority of people
are more fulfilled in their promise than another, is totally and
entirely irrelevant to that, however it is understood. We all
appreciate geniuses as well, but we don't elect them dictator or
make them the slave-master over everyone else.

Your belief that every person is entitled to his fair share is as valid as
any other belief, but I don't think it comports well with the competitive
nature of our species, at least not on a large scale.
Fletch

It is the ONLY reasonable belief for a majority of people to have and
to demand politically, because it is most in each individual person's
interest, as opposed to the option of each person deciding to vote to
give their life's labor and all power away to one king, slave-master,
dictator, or other minority!
Steve
Old June 12th 04, 01:08 AM
R. Steve Walz

ivy_mike wrote:

"Jasper PNL Mfg Co, LTD" wrote in message news:RTsxc.18019$4S5.11855@attbi_s52...

snip

Jasper my boy, you're just feeding the trolls. This clown Walz
and his buddy LeChevwhatever are nothing more than that.
Ignore 'em.

---------------------
You haven't been sufficiently brainwashed in your life, so you
have to even delude yourself, eh?
Steve
Old June 12th 04, 01:17 AM
Fletch F. Fletch

R. Steve Walz wrote:
Fletch F. Fletch wrote:

R. Steve Walz wrote:
Fletch F. Fletch wrote:

R. Steve Walz wrote:
Fletch F. Fletch wrote:

R. Steve Walz wrote:
Herman Rubin wrote:

In article ,
toto wrote:

[...]

I must say that I agree with none of your conclusions. I think we are at
impasse.

Slainte,
Fletch