Old December 6th 03, 01:29 AM
Kane

Default | Doan Swings and misses....again...... Kids should work...

On Fri, 5 Dec 2003 11:01:27 -0800, Doan wrote:

On 4 Dec 2003, Kane wrote:

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 17:46:50 -0800, Doan wrote:

On 4 Dec 2003, Greg Hanson wrote:

Doan: It's not the first time that I've seen
these ultraliberal types makes grunting noises
about how terrible human beings are.

I agree when it comes to needless slaughter of
dolphins or higher primates, but these types
generally apply these comments in stupid ways.

The neurotic ultraliberals actually think that
by chattering a whole bunch, and patting each
other on the back, their BS is "the truth"!

The truth is that this sort of debate is
more typical of a few petulent 17 year olds
who think they have it all figured out.

I would suggest to you, Doan, to let them
prattle on about their gibberish and let
them delude each other rather than lend them
credence by even debating with them on
such an incredibly stupid premise/whine.

Just LET THEM go walking out over the edge
of the cliff with their raging cultic views.

I have been on this newsgroup for a while now.
I know how to deal with them. The more they
post publicly the better it is for others to
see their true character. Sit back an enjoy
the spectacles! :-)

The first thing a liar and cheat will try is to preempt the

exposure
he's just undergone.

You are a perfect example of it!

What did I tell yah?

Doan, your "superiority" gotcha. And it will continue to.

I've never claimed to be superior!

You claim to be scientific.

You claim you were raised well by spanking parents and turned out
okay.

You claim that you are moral in your support of parents chosing to
spank or not.

I never claimed to be a member of
MENSA, have a Ph.D. or teach a college. I have never claimed to know
how to parent other people children better then their own parents!

Why would you?

And do you think that people that make such claims are claiming they
are superior?

I in fact, as anyone but the immoral and liars know, know that there
are people with Ph.D.s, teach college, are members of MENSA, that do
not claim to be "superior."

Would I be claiming I were superior to say I'm an old, white, male,
North American, with a college degree, and a home of my own?

No, it's when you set yourself up to preach to the public, as you are
doing here, that your position is morally superior to the ASZs, that
you show yourself and your beliefs.

I am superior to some in parenting skills, as are some who come here.
I am especially gifted in parenting the extremely damaged child that
spankers create.

That does not make ME superior to anyone. Just talented. Others have
similar skills. I value them. I don't value you. But surely you have
some attributes that are superior to attributes of others.

None are so stupid as those that think themselves superior.

Isn't that what the anti-spanking zealotS claimed? They are better
than all the other parents, accross cultures, religions, nations
and times!!!

Apparently, because YOU make such claims and have such beliefs about
yourself and your spanking compatriots, you think others who disagree
with you are using the same criteria. We are not. Nor do we claim to
be.

And I've known people that are my match for good parenting practices
that I wouldn't share a meal with in public. Scum. They still had
children that were more developmentally advanced, happier, with less
illness, a powerful learning drive, honest, responsible, than the
children of many spankers.

We simply believe the OUTCOMES of our way of parenting are superior in
terms of benefits to us all than your way. That doesn't automatically
afford anyone a position of superiority to anyone else.

Not yet anyway. Such decisions are most often made in historical
context.

Our methods of parenting are superior by demonstration. A bit of
simple observation shows it to be true...that is if the outcomes we
wish are agreed upon as the same.

You seem to be invested in survival as a high value human trait, and
if I read you correctly, consider it superior to all or most other
traits. If you have that desire and believe you know how to achieve
that better than I then are you superior to me?

I also value survival highly, possibly the top trait. The difference
between us seems to be in deciding if humans are surviving.

My money is on them not doing so if they continue the brutal pain
parenting practice of spanking. And there is considerable evidence to
support my worry that we aren't surviving.

One day spanking and other aversive parenting methods will be revealed
as the singlemost driving force behind the worlds woes.

The reason I believe that is because of the character of all the
counter examples I see in the many non-pain parented children I know.
They amaze me, and I've watched them grow from toddlers, even
newborns, into functional adults of 40+ years and down.

If anyone could be labled "superior" in the context of our debate, it
would be they. I find superior people among the spanked, but not with
the consistency in the unspanked. And they have some attributes that
are bit hard to define.

They aren't "twitchy" in the same circumstances even accomplished
people who were spanked are. They don't seem to have those "pleaser"
grimaces I see so much on the spanked. They are extraordinarily good
at assertiveness without offending.

They are also very difficult to bully or mislead. Even the most hyper
of them have excellent control over themselves and impulsivity when it
is needed, but still retain sponteanaity and comfort with themselves.

They are very hard to embarrass, and are, even at a young age, or in
new and stressful circumstance, relaxed and attentive. People Like to
be with them.

My kids are an example. I used to have to ask my friends that came to
visit to give my kids a break to be kids. Too much philosophical talk,
yakking about politics, advanced science and such cuts into kids time
to get outdoors and play. Balance.

Yes, that's it, they have balance. If you meet one, you kind of know
it, more especially if you've been around unspanked kids before.

In a pinch, and in desperation they will choke and make yet bigger
mistakes.

I agree! ;-)

Take a drink of water, it will pass. I've seen you choke and recover
before, and right in this post.

Look at who, and what, you are aligning with. And seeking support
from.

Not with you!

I know. You have just a wide pick from other than just me and you
chose Greegor. And A Plant. Both admitted or proven liars, and abusers
or supporters of abusers.

But then, you buddy with A Plant...what can we expect when you are

in
trouble, eh?

And you are "superior" than a plant right, Kane? ;-)

No, just This One... I do not champion child abuse as It does, or you
for that matter.

You finally found somewhere the accusation of "superior" fits. {:-}

Doan

Kane