Who has the ultimate right to choose?

Old April 17th 07, 04:03 AM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

Default Who has the ultimate right to choose?

"Gini" wrote in message

"Robert" wrote

I am reading and posting from talk.abortion. Apparently you are
posting from alt.child-support. And you are interested in getting out
of paying child support. Tough ****, you should have avoided fathering
a child. A sorry son of a bitch that wont support his children has no
sympathy from me.
As to answering your whining ass questions about sorry women, I
think you are getting off lightly.

==
If you've never been embarrassed by your own stupidity, now would be a

great
time to start. So, how about answering the question--How long have you

been
with this woman and how much money do you think her ex "owes" you?

Men who come along late in the life of a serial baby whelper just want the
sex and not the financial responsibility. Whatever he can get paid to
boff/service/do the baby whelper is just an added benefit.

Old April 17th 07, 04:05 AM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
[email protected]

On Apr 16, 5:43 pm, "Gini" wrote:
"Robert" wrote

I am reading and posting from talk.abortion. Apparently you are
posting from alt.child-support. And you are interested in getting out
of paying child support. Tough ****, you should have avoided fathering
a child. A sorry son of a bitch that wont support his children has no
sympathy from me.
As to answering your whining ass questions about sorry women, I
think you are getting off lightly.

==
If you've never been embarrassed by your own stupidity, now would be a great
time to start. So, how about answering the question--How long have you been
with this woman and how much money do you think her ex "owes" you?

Gini, dearie, he's got your number.

You alt child support losers made the wrong choice on abortion.

If you haven't got the ability to choose a mate who you can stay with
long enough to raise a child, you should be neutered and your puppies
sent to the pound.
You are proof not enough abortions are performed.

Old April 17th 07, 04:18 AM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
teachrmama

"elizabeth" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 15, 2:22 pm, "teachrmama" wrote:
"Relayer" wrote in message

god, I hate you losers who got puked into this ng by crossposting
trollborts.

Teachersow, you sound like a dumb **** who married a deadbeat dad and
whines about how he's being "forced" to support his own children,
because that means he has less money to spend on you.

I'm sure you enjoy making up your little fairy tales, then living in them.
You're wrong, of course, but do enjoy your little world, Dearie. It's
obvious that the real world is just too, too difficult for you to handle.
(And do ask about increasing those meds. It really might help)

Old April 17th 07, 04:27 AM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
teachrmama

Default Contract to support?

"Robert" wrote in message
On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 23:45:27 GMT, (Paul Anderson)
wrote:

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 09:23:02 -0700, Robert

You are twisting it, it's now possible to prove that a man is or is
not the father.

If you father a child, you should support that child.

Why? In every other case we are only responsible for those debts we
have agreed to. Why should a man support a woman and her child that
he did not agree to support? What contract obligates this debt?
(Marriage is such a contract, so please don't go off on how married
men will not have rights to their children.)

Her child??? Yeah right, sorry mother ****ers, I hope your next
victim is spreading AIDS.

Geesh, Robert! How disgusting! But you never did answer the question. How
do you feel about women who bring into this world multiple children by
multiple fathers, with never a single intention of supporting any of them?
How do you feel about the taxpayers supporting both her and the children
because she cannot remember exactly who fathered them? Is this ok with you
, because it is a woman, and not a man? Are all 6 or 7 or 8 men evil
losers, but the poor little woman is just a victim? Don't you think that
the woman has some responsibility, too?

Old April 17th 07, 04:38 AM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

"Relayer" wrote in message

god, I hate you losers who got puked into this ng by crossposting
trollborts.

Teachersow, you sound like a dumb **** who married a deadbeat dad and
whines about how he's being "forced" to support his own children,
because that means he has less money to spend on you.

I'm sure you enjoy making up your little fairy tales, then living in them.
You're wrong, of course, but do enjoy your little world, Dearie. It's
obvious that the real world is just too, too difficult for you to handle.
(And do ask about increasing those meds. It really might help)

Her message seems to be - and I apologize if this offends anyone - is the
only remaining outlet for sexual desire amongst men and women is anal sex.
Unless, of course, she is a lesbian. Then all her crap starts to make
sense.

Old April 17th 07, 05:58 AM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Chris

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Apr 16, 5:43 pm, "Gini" wrote:
"Robert" wrote

I am reading and posting from talk.abortion. Apparently you are
posting from alt.child-support. And you are interested in getting out
of paying child support. Tough ****, you should have avoided fathering
a child. A sorry son of a bitch that wont support his children has no
sympathy from me.
As to answering your whining ass questions about sorry women, I
think you are getting off lightly.

==
If you've never been embarrassed by your own stupidity, now would be a

great
time to start. So, how about answering the question--How long have you

been
with this woman and how much money do you think her ex "owes" you?

Gini, dearie, he's got your number.

You alt child support losers made the wrong choice on abortion.

Last I checked, men lack the ability to make ANY choice regarding abortion.

Old April 17th 07, 07:37 AM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Chris

"Relayer" wrote in message

god, I hate you losers who got puked into this ng by crossposting
trollborts.

Teachersow, you sound like a dumb **** who married a deadbeat dad and
whines about how he's being "forced" to support his own children,
because that means he has less money to spend on you.

Like you didn't know about his prior obligations?

And don't you realize that he'll do the same to you someday?

People like you are why we need more abortions in the country.
ALL of you made the wrong choice on abortion.
You should not have bred children since you obviously didn't have the
interest or desire to adequately parent them.

My parent's generation understood the sacrifices needed, and made
them. I decided I didn't want to make those sacrifices, so I chose
not to breed. YOU chose to breed (and it is a choice now) and then
bail out on the needed sacrifices.

This is why I have no respect for breeders, and even less for breeders
who bail out on their choices.

You bred the kid, you support it, by whatever means necessary.

Stop demanding that "society" pay for your mistakes.

Teacher, that is only true in some States. In Illinois, it is not.

Not saying its right, but in Illinois, it's the law and therefore must
be followed.

I'm not talking about the law--I'm talking about right and wrong.

Robert
keeps ranting about putting fathers into forced labor camps to make them
provide financial support.

At the very least. They were free to get vasectomies, use condoms, or
not have vaginal sex with the ****s dumb enough to **** them. I don't
understand why women are stupid enough to breed with most of the men
out there, but it proves women are as stupid as men.

(I'm pretty darn sure forced labor camps are not
the law in Illinois.) He never even mentions the father's right to

parent
his own child.

Daddies are free to ask for custody, and they do get it when they
ask.

What planet do YOU live on?

Then he can get child support from the mother. Or they can do
"joint custody" which means that no one gets any support,

That could not be FURTHER from the truth.

and thus,
the kid has less resources available to him, but both parents are
involved.

However, JC works only with parents willing to be responsible adults,
and if they were that, they would stay married.

He jsut keeps ranting about the money. He also never
mentions the mother's responsibility to provide her 50% of the

children's
needs.

Oh, I'd say doing the actual work with the kid is worth a lot more
than a couple hundred bucks a month.

I see. Now a mother is to be paid to raise her OWN children.

He jsut keeps ranting about irresponsible men who do not shell out
the $$$$$. His point of view is unbalanced and unfair. He probably

does
not realize that and assumes that everyone knows that children should be
with their fathers 50% of the time, and that mothers should provided 50%

of
the money. I'm just giving him the opportunity to correct the terrible
misimpression he has made.- Hide quoted text -

Well, I say that people irresponsible enough not to do the work to
stay married probably should have their kids taken away altogether.

Problem is, the people who choose to not stay married get rewarded with SOLE
custody of the children by YOUR government!

Stay married. Or don't breed. If you do, pay your ****ing CS since
so many American children are really in need.

Feh. I hate you stupid ass breeder****s and sperm donors.

Too bad we can't make abortion retroactive.

You're not angry, are you?

Old April 17th 07, 07:47 AM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Ray Fischer

wrote:
On Apr 16, 5:43 pm, "Gini" wrote:
[...]

Sheesh, where do all you vicious neo-nazi types come from with your
fantasies of murder and torture?

--
Ray Fischer

Old April 17th 07, 06:10 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Chris

"Relayer" wrote in message

god, I hate you losers who got puked into this ng by crossposting
trollborts.

Teachersow, you sound like a dumb **** who married a deadbeat dad and
whines about how he's being "forced" to support his own children,
because that means he has less money to spend on you.

I'm sure you enjoy making up your little fairy tales, then living in them.
You're wrong, of course, but do enjoy your little world, Dearie. It's
obvious that the real world is just too, too difficult for you to handle.
(And do ask about increasing those meds. It really might help)

Actually, I thought it was the herb in that pipe.