Nothing compares to the first 5 minutes...

Old December 18th 03, 07:10 PM
CME

Default Nothing compares to the first 5 minutes...

"lm" wrote in message
On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 10:16:55 +0000 (UTC), "Andrew"
wrote:

"CME" wrote in message

"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message
'Kate wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 12:37:36 -0600, "UpstateGuy"

Nothing compares to the first 5 minutes...

Nothing? Not even... you know wink. You sure you're not
exaggerating?

Maybe it's all over and done with in five minutes. What do you

think?

--
Paul Griffiths

Hey I'd give the world for 5 minutes right about now. lol *sigh* Nah,
scratch that... at least 30 mins, I could live with that.

Christine

30 mins? 30 mins? A whole half an hour??? Damn, I'm starting to get an

idea
of what might have gone wrong and why the nights are so cold!! Wonder if
exercise would help. Any one out there for five minutes? Any takers?

Going,
going ... ahh whoops (happens to the best of us!)

Sorry dear group. Could not resist heh heh!

Andrew

Ack, spurted coffee on my keyboard! LOL!

lm

LMAO ya, no kidding...

Christine

Old December 18th 03, 07:11 PM
CME

"Dennis Here" youreply
wrote in message ...

lm wrote in message ...

Any one out there for five minutes? Any takers? Going,
going ... ahh whoops (happens to the best of us!)

Sorry dear group. Could not resist heh heh!

Andrew

Ack, spurted coffee on my keyboard! LOL!

Easier to clean up than Andrews

Dennis

Ahahahahah good one. But how would YOU know? Hmmm? lol

Christine

Old December 18th 03, 07:12 PM
CME

'Kate wrote in message

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 12:37:36 -0600, "UpstateGuy"

Nothing compares to the first 5 minutes...

Nothing? Not even... you know wink. You sure you're not
exaggerating?

Maybe it's all over and done with in five minutes. What do you think?

--
Paul Griffiths

Hey I'd give the world for 5 minutes right about now. lol *sigh* Nah,
scratch that... at least 30 mins, I could live with that.

I guess that excludes me.....my tongue will only last 25

LOL

Hmm I could make an exception...

Christine

Old December 18th 03, 10:46 PM
Paul Griffiths

'Kate wrote in message

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 12:37:36 -0600, "UpstateGuy"

Nothing compares to the first 5 minutes...

Nothing? Not even... you know wink. You sure you're not
exaggerating?

Maybe it's all over and done with in five minutes. What do you think?

Hey I'd give the world for 5 minutes right about now. lol *sigh* Nah,
scratch that... at least 30 mins, I could live with that.

For me it would depend on when the next time would be. I could live with 5
minutes if I knew a repeat performance was on the cards within an hour or
two.

Right now any kind of chance would be a very fine thing. Ah well.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old December 18th 03, 10:48 PM
Paul Griffiths

"CME" wrote in message
"Dennis Here" youreply
wrote in message ...
lm wrote in message ...

snip

Ack, spurted coffee on my keyboard! LOL!

Easier to clean up than Andrews

Ahahahahah good one. But how would YOU know? Hmmm? lol

I assumed he meant "Andrew's" the fizzy hangover, headache and stomach pain
cure stuff. Was I wrong?

--
Paul Griffiths

Old December 18th 03, 10:49 PM
Paul Griffiths

'Kate wrote in message ...
On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 23:34:10 -0000, "Paul Griffiths"

'Kate wrote in message

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 12:37:36 -0600, "UpstateGuy"

Nothing compares to the first 5 minutes...

Nothing? Not even... you know wink. You sure you're not
exaggerating?

Maybe it's all over and done with in five minutes. What do you think?

hehe... we were going there next.

I've warmed you a seat.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old December 19th 03, 06:10 AM
CME

'Kate wrote in message

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 12:37:36 -0600, "UpstateGuy"

Nothing compares to the first 5 minutes...

Nothing? Not even... you know wink. You sure you're not
exaggerating?

Maybe it's all over and done with in five minutes. What do you think?

Hey I'd give the world for 5 minutes right about now. lol *sigh* Nah,
scratch that... at least 30 mins, I could live with that.

For me it would depend on when the next time would be. I could live with

5
minutes if I knew a repeat performance was on the cards within an hour or
two.

Right now any kind of chance would be a very fine thing. Ah well.

--
Paul Griffiths

Ya I hadn't thought of that. Hmmm. lol

Christine

Old December 19th 03, 09:56 AM
Paul Griffiths

'Kate wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 12:37:36 -0600, "UpstateGuy"

Nothing compares to the first 5 minutes...

Nothing? Not even... you know wink. You sure you're not
exaggerating?

Maybe it's all over and done with in five minutes. What do you

think?

Hey I'd give the world for 5 minutes right about now. lol *sigh*

Nah,
scratch that... at least 30 mins, I could live with that.

For me it would depend on when the next time would be. I could live

with
5 minutes if I knew a repeat performance was on the cards within an hour
or two.

Right now any kind of chance would be a very fine thing. Ah well.

Ya I hadn't thought of that. Hmmm. lol

I think of little else these days. :-(

At least there's still life in the old dog. :-)

--
Paul Griffiths

Old December 19th 03, 08:13 PM
Dennis Here

CME wrote in message ...

"Dennis Here" wrote in message

Ack, spurted coffee on my keyboard! LOL!

Easier to clean up than Andrews

Ahahahahah good one. But how would YOU know? Hmmm? lol

Because I used to date a vegetarian.

Dennis