Bubblebath

Old January 14th 04, 11:44 PM
Tiffany

Default Bubblebath

That he can't do.... I brought him back. lol

P.Fritz wrote in message
Yeah, and now stevey will probably come out of the woodwork and start
whining again,

"Tiffany" wrote in message

CME wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

CME wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

Bob Goodman wrote in message
om...
"Tiffany" wrote in message

OK... you all remember the bubble bath guy right? Well, odd

as
it
be,
co-worker's child just got a UTI, probably due to bubblebath
and/or
not
properly wiping. This child is not happy about not having
bubblebath
in
her
tub. Does anyone remember this dudes name or the website?

http://users.bestweb.net/~robgood/lather.html or e-mail me or

phone
718-547-4165.

Thanks. I see you hang around in silence.

No, you posted the word bubblebath...

Christine

He can't possible do a search on bubblebath every day, can he? lmao

Obviously he does, and it's paid off hasn't it?

Christine

He must truly be dedicated to his bubble bath.

Old January 14th 04, 11:45 PM
Tiffany

'Kate wrote in message ...
On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 15:28:27 -0500, "P.Fritz"

Yeah, and now stevey will probably come out of the woodwork and start
whining again,

and t he same people will get on him about being a net cop rather than
letting him have his say.

'Kate

I don't see how we can't let him have his say. This is the internet. He can
do and say anything he wants. And so can I.

Old January 15th 04, 03:10 AM
Joelle

and t he same people will get on him about being a net cop rather than
letting him have his say.

Nobody can stop anybody from having their say here. Stevey is welcome to whine
about spammers and others are welcome to tell him to shut up. Everybody has
their say. That's the beauty of the net.

Joelle
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle
Old January 15th 04, 07:23 AM
CME

"Tiffany" wrote in message
That he can't do.... I brought him back. lol

Oh good point Tiff. lol

Christine

Old January 15th 04, 10:45 AM
Joelle

hat's the beauty of the net.

Did you say "beauty"?

Yup. Free speech is a beautiful thing.

Old January 15th 04, 02:57 PM
Tiffany

CME wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message
That he can't do.... I brought him back. lol

Oh good point Tiff. lol

Christine

It was just sort of odd that a co-worker started to tell me about her kid
and a fever so high that the child screamed her bloody head off and they
couldn't get the fever down, ect. Next thing you know it, she is diagnosed
with the UTI and the parents are like WHAT? Well, the kid does love her
bubble baths so she is just so sad she can't do that anymore. So I told the
lady about that dude's stuff but that I couldn't vouch for it or the man in
the business. So maybe in the end, his so called spamming will have helped
one kid in my neck of the woods.

Old January 15th 04, 04:57 PM
CME

"Tiffany" wrote in message
That he can't do.... I brought him back. lol

Oh good point Tiff. lol

Christine

It was just sort of odd that a co-worker started to tell me about her kid
and a fever so high that the child screamed her bloody head off and they
couldn't get the fever down, ect. Next thing you know it, she is diagnosed
with the UTI and the parents are like WHAT? Well, the kid does love her
bubble baths so she is just so sad she can't do that anymore. So I told

the
lady about that dude's stuff but that I couldn't vouch for it or the man

in
the business. So maybe in the end, his so called spamming will have helped
one kid in my neck of the woods.

Wow, who would have thought eh?

Christine

Old January 15th 04, 07:11 PM
Tiffany

CME wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message
[...]

I know! lol Life is funny that way. I will let you know if she does any
business with him and how it goes.