new to this group

Old November 15th 05, 04:43 PM
Bev

Default new to this group

'Kate wrote:
On 14 Nov 2005 20:07:41 -0800, "Bev" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

We putting her nose in the air don't call it "Low class"... we call it
economically challenged. :-)

I like that 'Kate, I think I'll get me a Tee Shirt made

Yep. And I enjoyed it. But gas prices being what they are, I'm looking
for a foreign-made sedan. Toyota Camry or Honda Accord would be ideal.

So what the heck are you paying out there? We have dropped to $2.07 a
gallon ! What a relief ! I totally agree with the foreign-made
sedan........You wont go wrong with either of those choices, both are
really great Cars! I'm partial though to the Honda Accord ,in red,
manual 5 speed varrrrrrrrrooooooooooooom! Maybe next year

I do believe you're right. It was "**** off".

You sure are just spellin dat werd out an awful lot ! LOL! Not that I
could kid you it hasn't been one of my all time favorites. Those early
grief anger rants were atrocious. I have had to clean up my potty mouth
since Jaime Gayle started talking and repeating. Heh, my bad !

Would you believe that I still have trouble with my wrist and arm? I
lost about 15% of my range of motion in that wrist. I still can't put my
palm up by rotating the wrist.

Ah yea I would believe ya, you did a good job on yourself that day on
those ...was it wheels or blades ? There goes that memory thing again
! Just stay away from both ...O.K.? grin

Ah well. It got me three months with my
Mom before she died .. .I wouldn't have had that time with her if not
for the broken wrist.

(((('Kate)))) As I have learned, fate works rather strange sometimes,
little do we see at the time the good in the gift that we receive, I am
so glad you had that time with her, I hope those memories as well as
many others fill your heart with light. You did get the card I sent,
right?
Bev

Old November 15th 05, 05:46 PM
Bev

'Kate wrote:
On 15 Nov 2005 08:43:50 -0800, "Bev" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

You did get the card I sent,
right?

LOL... and do you think I opened it?

ducking again

Stop throwing stuff!

'K

Ahh so you got it and didn't open it...that's fine, I was thinking of
you............

Why all the ducking? ...ahh nevermind...I should know....I'll stop, no
harm ment, it was nice chatting a bit. Take care and be good to
yourself. Bev

Old November 16th 05, 01:11 PM
Bev

'Kate wrote:
On 15 Nov 2005 09:46:40 -0800, "Bev" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

the ducking is just playing. I think. :-) I didn't mean it to mean
anything.

Sorry'bout that. I've been in a playful mood.

'Kate

Oh man ...I thought......well you know.........I was being very sincere
and my very sensitive cancerian self got me thinking you didn't wish
for me to.....oh man, just o.k., we are all good, sorry I misunderstood
your playfulness. I was in a serious mood , with the subject and all.

Bad day yesterday.............Jaime and I were left home ,all alone,
with stomach viruses, was not , I repeat not a good day! I am now
behind in class! So, take S to work and get on it !

Bev
P.S. DUCK LOL!

Old November 16th 05, 10:12 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

'Kate wrote:
On 16 Nov 2005 05:11:16 -0800, "Bev" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Bad day yesterday.............Jaime and I were left home ,all alone,
with stomach viruses, was not , I repeat not a good day! I am now
behind in class! So, take S to work and get on it !

Bev
P.S. DUCK LOL!

:-)
Sorry to hear about the stomach virus. Ewwww.
I'm going to end up behind because I'm skipping class tonight. I bought
a car & the seller forgot to give me a release of lein. He's got it. I
have to get it. The rental needs to be turned in today.

I hope you're better today.

'Kate

Checkout this little stupid tidbit, In this state the seller and the
buyer have to go together to a notory to have a title transfered from
one to the other, before you can get it registered! Now how much of a
pain in the "A" is that!

"Hello person I really don't know very well, we need to get together
one of these days, in the near future, like yesterday maybe, which
means one or both of us have to miss work , school or a portion thereof
and meet at an agreed upon Notories office to finalize this sale so I
can actually use the car I just bought "

Good luck getting the car deal settled. I managed to complete my
assignment and turn it in. This class is unrelentless, you almost have
to eat ,sleep and bathe with it!

Sooooooo tell me whatcha get !!!!!
Bev

Old November 17th 05, 12:14 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

On 16 Nov 2005 14:12:51 -0800, "Bev" the

'Kate wrote:
[...]

That counts as a 7/10 on the annoying public laws scale.

"Hello person I really don't know very well, we need to get together
one of these days, in the near future, like yesterday maybe, which
means one or both of us have to miss work , school or a portion thereof
and meet at an agreed upon Notories office to finalize this sale so I
can actually use the car I just bought "

Good luck getting the car deal settled.

I got the release form from the seller as promised. Whew. I only had to
drive 150 miles to do it. grrrr.

I managed to complete my
assignment and turn it in. This class is unrelentless, you almost have
to eat ,sleep and bathe with it!

Some are like that. I find it easier in grad school than I did in the
undergrad program. Go figure.

Sooooooo tell me whatcha get !!!!!

I got a 97 toyota camry. It's older but the body is in great shape,
kinda like it's owner, and she is a zippy little thing. I've named her
Victoria.

Here's the ad. it has a picture of her.

http://houston.craigslist.org/car/110851913.html

The color is really a bit darker than that.
I love the sunroof. :-)

'Kate

We drive the same car LOL I have a 2002 Camry too *grin* I have a moon
roof -- LOL I haven't figured out how to moon out of it yet yours will
probably last longer... no salt, sand, or snow on your roads LOL

Old November 18th 05, 01:21 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

'Kate wrote:
On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 12:14:17 GMT, "Kim" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

We drove home yesterday sticking our hands out the sunroof....er..
what's the difference between a moonroof and sunroof? This one is
electric, retracts, and has a headliner cover.

What's the difference between a sunroof and a moonroof?

I found an answer , just not sure if this is a link er what so I'll
post it and see what happens this time ....Great car Kate "Ya done
good!" Bev

Old November 18th 05, 01:26 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Bev wrote:
'Kate wrote:
On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 12:14:17 GMT, "Kim" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

We drove home yesterday sticking our hands out the sunroof....er..
what's the difference between a moonroof and sunroof? This one is
electric, retracts, and has a headliner cover.

What's the difference between a sunroof and a moonroof?

I found an answer , just not sure if this is a link er what so I'll
post it and see what happens this time ....Great car Kate "Ya done
good!" Bev

If at first you don't suceed !!!!

http://ask.yahoo.com/20030617.html

Old November 18th 05, 07:04 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

'Kate wrote:
On 18 Nov 2005 05:26:49 -0800, "Bev" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

http://ask.yahoo.com/20030617.html

It's electric, will tilt, has an optional cover. It's a moonie! I
haven't figured out how to moon out of it... yet.

ROFLOL !!! Well, I'm not too sure myself on the how to..... but I'm
pretty sure you should let someone else drive while you do it, and I'm
also not sure if the effect will be better to position this moon
towards the on coming traffic or the poor soul behind ya!?!?!? but the
end result wil look sumthin' like this.............. ( I ) unless
you have a tatoo , then it would look something like this.... (*I )
heh heh, that was fun! grin

Old November 19th 05, 04:17 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"Bev" wrote in message
ups.com...

Bev wrote:
'Kate wrote:
On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 12:14:17 GMT, "Kim" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

We drove home yesterday sticking our hands out the sunroof....er..
what's the difference between a moonroof and sunroof? This one is
electric, retracts, and has a headliner cover.

What's the difference between a sunroof and a moonroof?

I found an answer , just not sure if this is a link er what so I'll
post it and see what happens this time ....Great car Kate "Ya done
good!" Bev

If at first you don't suceed !!!!

http://ask.yahoo.com/20030617.html

Sounds like you have a moon roof too LOL ... I thought a moon roof was a
moon roof cause it was tinted LOL don't ask me I'm not the pro lol

Old November 21st 05, 02:59 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 04:17:55 GMT, "Kim" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Sounds like you have a moon roof too LOL ... I thought a moon roof was a
moon roof cause it was tinted LOL don't ask me I'm not the pro lol

You're pretty aren't you? :-)

Maybe it's a sunroof during the day and....

Laughing ok I'll bite... What do my looks have to do with this? LOL