Dennis was U.N. rules Canada should ban spanking

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 16th 03, 05:10 AM
Dennis Hancock

Default Dennis was U.N. rules Canada should ban spanking

Don't bother doan, Jerry, like his alter ego kane has been thrown into the
iggy bin for now.

He apparently wants ME to prove kane's allegations wrong, which many have
done continually, and wants me to repost what I dispute, even after using
direct quotes of Kane's posts when I post.

Amazing how blind and stupid some people are. Truly unbelievable that they
manage to survive in this world.

"Doan" wrote in message

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003, Gerald Alborn wrote:

Dennis Hancock wrote:

"Gerald Alborn" wrote in message
Dennis Hancock wrote:

DUH... Kane's assertions are so lame and weak that they defeat
themselves.

Thank you for further demonstrating that you can provide no basis

for what
you've asserted.

And thank you for showing that you accept Kane's nonsense with

absolutely no
question.

Tell me Dennis, what words of Kane's do you regard as nonsense? Ah,

don't tell
me. You can't post them but would like me to go into google and try to

find them

I will be glad to google them for you, Gerald. Just say the word. :-)

Doan

Debate on spanking Doan General 0 June 12th 04 08:30 PM
Dennis was U.N. rules Canada should ban spanking Kane Spanking 1 October 25th 03 10:41 PM