lamps for kid's rooms

Old January 21st 05, 02:12 AM

Yes, and LED flashlight is nice, but it doesn't compare to the quality
of the Tom Pants lamp, I'm sorry to say... And Tom Pants lamps stay
cool forever, so you don't have to worry, they are pretty much
idestructable

Old January 22nd 05, 02:09 AM
Weezie

Also in the camping section you will find a headlight, which attaches
to a person's head (for hiking and camping). I'm not sure if it gets
hot, but I've never had any accidents with it. Maybe you can help your
dd make a mini tent out of her bedspread and she could read under the
covers with her book light or head lamp. That sounds like fun to me.
-Luiza

Old January 22nd 05, 03:57 PM
enigma

"Weezie" wrote in
oups.com:

Also in the camping section you will find a headlight,
which attaches to a person's head (for hiking and camping).
I'm not sure if it gets hot, but I've never had any
accidents with it. Maybe you can help your dd make a mini
tent out of her bedspread and she could read under the
covers with her book light or head lamp. That sounds like
fun to me.

the headlights come in LED versions which don't get hot &
don't suck batteries so badly either. there are also
'earlights' which hook around your ear...
lee

L&D rooms Amy Pregnancy 20 March 28th 04 04:53 AM
Banned from Chat Rooms ? FraserPass General 10 March 11th 04 11:45 PM
dangers of meeting people from chat rooms, for kids or adults LadySharon811 Spanking 1 January 9th 04 12:21 PM
Packing the bag - I feel clueless Truffles Pregnancy 42 August 28th 03 11:54 PM