Fluoride: The Deadly Legacy by Gary Null, Ph.D.

Old January 8th 10, 11:50 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.nutrition,sci.medicine
john[_5_]

Default Fluoride: The Deadly Legacy by Gary Null, Ph.D.

http://www.whale.to/b/null.html

"We would not purposely add arsenic to the water supply. And we would not
purposely add lead. But we do add fluoride. The fact is that fluoride is
more toxic than lead and just slightly less toxic than arsenic."