Attn all Californians. Please read this about AB 606 & AB 1056!

Old September 28th 06, 05:41 PM posted to free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.religion.christian.baptist
John the Baptist Jr.

Default Attn all Californians. Please read this about AB 606 & AB 1056!

Go to this website

www.traditionalvalues.org/print.php?sid=2850

The governor MUST VETO these bills
--
[Isa 45:22] “Turn to me and be saved,all you ends of the earth; for I am God,
and there is no other.

Old September 28th 06, 05:46 PM posted to free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.religion.christian.baptist
Dave

"John the Baptist Jr." wrote in message
Go to this website

www.traditionalvalues.org/print.php?sid=2850

The governor MUST VETO these bills

As usual, Wolf is incapable of keeping even his word, at any level.

You can read the actual text of AB606 here,

http://info.sen.ca.gov/pub/bill/asm/...introduced.pdf

http://info.sen.ca.gov/cgi-bin/postq...e=B&site =sen

And AB1056,

http://info.sen.ca.gov/pub/bill/asm/...ended_sen.html

http://info.sen.ca.gov/cgi-bin/postq...e=B&sit e=sen

These bills are about tolerance, and an end to the sort of bigorty to which
Wolf adheres.

So much of our problem in today's society has to do with a lack of
information literacy. We prefer our information in text bytes and sound
bites. But these are important issues, due important consideration and
thought. I'm not Wolf. I won't suggest how Californians should react. All
I'm saying is that we should be *informed* about the actual content of the
bills in question before we succumb to knee-jerk reactions prompted by
superficial thinkers such as John Wolf.

Read...and then decide.

Old September 28th 06, 09:13 PM posted to free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.religion.christian.baptist
R. Steve Walz

John the Baptist Jr. wrote:

Go to this website

The governor MUST VETO these bills

--------------------
Eat ****, you homophobic bigot!
Steve
Old September 28th 06, 10:40 PM posted to free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.religion.christian.baptist
Bible John

Wart control yourself!

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message
John the Baptist Jr. wrote:

Go to this website

The governor MUST VETO these bills

http://www.usenet.com
Old September 28th 06, 11:30 PM posted to free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.religion.christian.baptist
Tornado

In article , "John the Baptist Jr."
wrote:

Go to this website

This is - of course Bible John of the great +cerm scam site masquerading
as a separate person under one of his concurrent aliases

Christian my foot!

AAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old September 28th 06, 11:32 PM posted to free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.religion.christian.baptist
Tornado

wrote:

Go to this website

www.traditionalvalues.org/print.php?sid=2850

Bible John

You seem to have a problem with tolerance and a desire to spank little girls

Are you sure you shouldn't be in treatment

You seem to have some very strange sexual issues

(in Jesus name)
Old September 28th 06, 11:34 PM posted to free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.religion.christian.baptist
Tornado

In article , "Bible John"
wrote:

Wart control yourself!

oh stop wanking Wolf!
Old September 29th 06, 02:36 PM posted to free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.religion.christian.baptist
Hotel Charlie One

"John the Baptist Jr." wrote in
:

Go to this website

www.traditionalvalues.org/print.php?sid=2850

The governor MUST VETO these bills

These two bills essentially say that discrimination protection, *not
acceptance*, must be given to anyone based on sexual preference. This
will only affect those who believe that "good family values" means
teaching you child to act like a jack-booted thug screaming "HO-MO-NO".

--
The actions of the disgraceful Clinton and Bush administrations
make it possible for me to say without shame that I deeply regret

HotelCharlieOne
Old September 30th 06, 04:49 PM posted to free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.religion.christian.baptist
[email protected]

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 17:35:57 -0700, john w wrote:

Neah! You don't need to know! I'll let you continue in your delusions,
and see how utterly ridiculous you look in court!

another useless, insane, idle threat posted by the resident liar of
Usenet!!!!!!!!!!!
Old October 2nd 06, 02:36 PM posted to free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.religion.christian.baptist
Robibnikoff

"john w @yoo.how" johnwno wrote in message
snip
Neah! You don't need to know! I'll let you continue in your delusions,
and see how utterly ridiculous you look in court!

LOL!! - Now, THAT'S funny.
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo

Teaching a 5 yo to read Jim General 42 May 2nd 05 02:59 AM
Example of teaching religion in the schools Claire Petersky General (moderated) 34 October 29th 04 03:19 AM
Teach Your Child How To Read In 90 Days ray charlie Spanking 0 February 4th 04 08:01 AM
ATTN People Grinlin Gibbons General 2 October 23rd 03 02:13 PM
Food Recalls (x-posted) Ali's Daddie General 0 August 28th 03 06:12 PM